PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Daz3dstudio saves in that format file.
Yeah I know ^^ If it would save the pic in *.bmp would you use this format too? :D

even the windows integrated free "Paint" software can convert a png to jpg - but I would not recommend this one ... cant handle batch convert ... BUT I recommend strongly a picture convert software (great free software -> XnView ... can convert in batches and with a broad variety of options for quality and other settings - supports even webp with plugin)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
... It also supports transparent background, lossless compression and even animations ...
same as *.webp - in lossless settings also not indistinguishable from a *.png for the majority of players (those without a 30+ inch monitor with 4k resolution and color calibrated) ;)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I made minor edits to the script to get rid of the dreaded "adopted son" and "Step-grandma" text, so it's actual incest now. Also added a line to help ease the transition to call Aisha "Mom". I mean she didn't even actually tell him to call her mom, just felt like it needed to be added.
Thank you for the IP Patch.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
the new intro was nice im all for some grandma scenes but it was a bit heavy on the exposition, not too bad but it felt rushed like it was written in bullet points. Also im assuming those character and the one mentioned will return at some point if they dont it will really feel like a waste and unnecessary.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Each of the extensions has its own characteristics, being indicated for different situations. JPEG is mostly used on the web for its small size, but PNG is more versatile and recommended for slightly higher quality.
PNG is explicitly a web format, why would anyone use it for anything else? Professionals who need a lossless format use tiff, or exr, etc... for photographic or photo-like graphics like 3d renders, it's a terrible choice of format.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes