Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
I mean if the futas fuck the same LI as the mc its ntr...unless the mc is okay with sharing?
So its ok if the mc does it? I find it so weird when people dislike when love interests fucking other people that is not the mc but the same people are ok with the mc cheating and ntr all the girls with multiple women.

And you got your definition of ntr all wrong it literally means “to be taken off.” nobody is stealing the love interests sex is just sex sometimes more if its with a android robot like they not even real humans not like they gonna steal your girl.

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
This game is not about futa, but I will show her from different angles. It's just a character with no significant role in the plot.
man dev you let the futa hating mob bully you too easy put your foot down and do what ever content you want to do who cares bruh its your game do what you want to do hell if you want to do a game about gay robots that come from the moon im rooting for ya.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 1661588

Overview:
A young man was abducted by aliens, but after 1000 years his cryogenic chamber will be found by sex dolls.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-31
Release Date: 2022-05-31
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.6 beta Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can support this universe on

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID -
MAC

Extra: Banner

View attachment 1820351 View attachment 1489586 View attachment 1820208 View attachment 1842469 View attachment 1489623 View attachment 1820212 View attachment 1661646
too bad this game doesn't have a change-log.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
I mean I just don't even get the whole futa debate wouldn't it just be easier to just add a skip button to the people who don't want to see it instead of arguing about it and for the people who do like futa click on the scene.

I am pretty sure its not hard to add a skip option seen many games do it for more niche fetishes such as futa,urination and bdsm.

Reactions: Agamer Odical

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Like high tier patrons can request custom renders/scenes of futa and whatever girl that's in the story but they wont be part of the actual game.
The opinion of patrons is a priority for me, but they cannot influence the plot. There was a vote in which most of the patrons do not want futa content.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
The opinion of patrons is a priority for me, but they cannot influence the plot. There was a vote in which most of the patrons do not want futa content.
then why even bother giving the poor futa fans even hope?
isn't it just better for both side to just say there wont be any futa that way futa fans move on and also the core audience that doesn't like it?

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
Well I like all sorts of fetishes so I'm fine either way if its added or not.

but I will say that the futa models do look very good dev have you considered working later on some sort of alternate version with futa or futa game, you got some nice talent for futa renders.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Well I like all sorts of fetishes so I'm fine either way if its added or not.

but I will say that the futa models do look very good dev have you considered working later on some sort of alternate version with futa or futa game, you got some nice talent for futa renders.
I have a lot of ideas, but first I need to finish UFO.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Because I like Futa, but this is not about it.
oh the eternal dilemma between working on something you like versus what your fans want I mean I cant blame you dev id chase the bag too especially if its your lively hood people got to eat.

As long as you don't use the futa to reel in some poor bastard futa loving soul thinking there going to be futa sex in the game then its all good, because I hate when devs scam people.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes