oalan96

Feb 22, 2019
WOW JUST WOW I love how the game was reworked cause It went from pretty good to POW I own this place B#tch the fact it breaks the 4th wall and the way it does it genius pure genius made me become a subsriber just based on that keep it up

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
I made minor edits to the script to get rid of the dreaded "adopted son" and "Step-grandma" text, so it's actual incest now. Also added a line to help ease the transition to call Aisha "Mom". I mean she didn't even actually tell him to call her mom, just felt like it needed to be added.
Well, its a Ipatch, right.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Very interesting question! In the plot Futa had Hypertrophied clitoris (this is not penis, this is clitoris). She is a woman more than an regular woman.
Is it ntr? I don’t think so.
uhhhh, if they do an LI then it would be NTR, unless MC was sharing, then it would be sharing/swinging.

NTR = "To be taken from" gender doesn't really matter.... or method... or species.... or relationship level (as long as MC has an interest.... which is kinda the player... but well that makes things complicated). So be careful how you do it, and i would make it 100% avoidable.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
don't really like the futa content, but if dev likes it then he can make a separate game on futa though once UFO is finished, to cater to the futa fans... so he can gauge on patreon how many futa fans are actually subbed to him on patreon, rest non-futa fans will leave. Adding content in a game which is already ongoing would sway it in a different direction altogether, if some sort of futa sex is planned with the girls, do tell the users 17MOONKEYS , so that if they don't like the content they can leave now; don't drop it as a surprise in the update.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
17MONKEYS just curious maybe you already mentioned it somewhere but i missed it do you plan or think about prego content? like if our boy is last dude out there then it makes sense but to confirm it :D

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
incest patch? lol, beginning is confusing as all hell.

"yea, my brother's sisters, girlfriend, wife's, bartender's friend from australia with bob's, girlfriends, cousins gardner, and it all lead to this, does that make sense?"

Me: "wtf? NO, lol."

EDIT:

1654072809858.png
:KEK:

Last edited:

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
The opinion of patrons is a priority for me, but they cannot influence the plot. There was a vote in which most of the patrons do not want futa content.
Then what is the point of these futa posts?

Maybe Barbie will be the first.
Why insist on Futa X LI being possible when your patrons don't like it? Why not just make another game with Futa MC and say that this game won't have any of that?

Nothing to avoid, there will be no sex between mc and futa.
I think you are misunderstanding people, they are not asking whether there will be MC x Futa, they are asking about LI x Futa.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Trying out this game today I just completed the gym scene of Adoptive Mom (well not really) and the sexbot Barbie the game looks seems really interesting and yeah I guess alot of people mentioned the Incest tag so I was curious if this so called Earth Queen that ive yet to see was related to the MC in somehow kinda like how Fry from Futurama is related to the professor.

Would be kinda of interesting if we could resurrect the grandma but I guess that would be a bit far fetched considering shes been dead for a 1000 years.

Seriously though the Mom looked like a Big sister model.

View attachment 1843200

while the Grandma was more like a mother model.

View attachment 1843201

Bring back both mum and Grandma with Cryogenics, inc solved

BTW Inc solved here
https://f95zone.to/threads/ufo-v0-3-6-beta-ch-2-17moonkeys.97871/post-8242744

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes