Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
This is a really good game and I want to support it but I also want to see a little more before I do. The renders and Animations are good the story is good and different from a lot of other games out there. I also love the fact that there are sexy sounds like female moaning or at least sexy sounds and I also like what I think will be Cumming in the game as in the story which I also think is good. So for now I will wait for a little but if it keeps going in the same direction and story etc.. I will want to get behind this game. Great work dev and it's also funny for me at least!. :love:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
my dude you're the one who was whining like a baby because the dev dint make the game to please your every fetish and baby rage mad because of one futa picture that is not even in the game, meaning you're bitching about something with out even playing the game, any smart person would think to play the game first before complaining to the dev.
I don't care how many facepalms brigade and alts you make to do it I will call out asshole behavior towards devs regardless.
Facepalms are still reaction scores anyhow!

Thanks for calling people out when necessary.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to talk bad about your game, but in a game where the objective is to have sex, if the mc has sex at the beginning it's like you start playing at the end
think about that
in most successful games, the MC goes to great lengths to get what he wants
Hmm... interesting.
Have you perhaps heard of a game called A Wife And A Mother?
I think that you would probably love it, truly, it's like a match made in heaven.

temptation190

Mar 16, 2018
I don't want to talk bad about your game, but in a game where the objective is to have sex, if the mc has sex at the beginning it's like you start playing at the end
think about that
But it does mean more H-scenes. I'm not here for a gripping story or awe-inspiring mechanics, just the faps.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
think about that
Everyone has different preferences with this. Heck, mine changes depending on the mood. Sometimes I like a long build-up to get close to the characters and build a relationship first. Other times I just wanna jump right into the fun parts. If this story is too fast for you then it just isn't your style of story and that's okay.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Definitely enjoying the project so far, I'd love to see animations at some point and a few more renders for the important scenes. It feels as though they're over the moment they begin. At times the language is a little clunky and grammer is way off. Something I can help with if you need someone to proof read or just a writer in general. PM me if you do.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes