katsuky89

Mar 21, 2018
I made minor edits to the script to get rid of the dreaded "adopted son" and "Step-grandma" text, so it's actual incest now. Also added a line to help ease the transition to call Aisha "Mom". I mean she didn't even actually tell him to call her mom, just felt like it needed to be added.
where should I put this file?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I dont like NTR.
no problemo. But alien interspecies stuff? Just curious cause if this is vanilla harem game with a simple human boy who has all the fun stuff despite the potential and hot girls I’ll pass.
But thx for the response and information

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So not really any story progress

Just a new start point with a mc grandma and mother

before he gets kidnapped by aliens

And we walk into the oxygen bar

Dont really see the need of a grandma and mother unless we miraculously see them again in the game

But yeah rather seen some actual story progress

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
So not really any story progress

Just a new start point with a mc grandma and mother

before he gets kidnapped by aliens

And we walk into the oxygen bar

Dont really see the need of a grandma and mother unless we miraculously see them again in the game

But yeah rather seen some actual story progress
You're right, the update is small because I have a full-time job. The game needed a prologue and who said we won't see grandma again?

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Game is still as good as it was before (Aisha is still smoking hot, digging that body type), but yeah: the issue is that there's not much to see since that "before". This last update feels pretty short. Adding a prologue isn't bad per se, but that amplify the whole "damn, we didn't move forward at all since the last update" feeling even more.

Don't get me wrong, going through the game again was still pleasant and I don't mind waiting a bit longer for the update, but I sure wish I had knew before downloading the full 1.2 GB again. But what can I say? I'm a simple man. I see UFO update, I click download.

Last edited:

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I made minor edits to the script to get rid of the dreaded "adopted son" and "Step-grandma" text, so it's actual incest now. Also added a line to help ease the transition to call Aisha "Mom". I mean she didn't even actually tell him to call her mom, just felt like it needed to be added.
I cant download this. it just opens the script in a new tab.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Great game from when I played it. Last time I tried this, the dialogue between MC and the starting milf he is abducted alongside was wonky and forced-incest, hope that was fixed since then, so that the default is just boy with a neighbor lady or teacher or something not-implying incest (not into it), and then that the incest patch fixes that properly for those who are into it. I see there's futa and trans options, hope there's a choice switch for that as well for those not into it. As always, providing freedom of choice to the player with content is the best way to satisfy everyone, as boobsgames has taught us. Keep up the great work dev!

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Can you upload the patch in file format which go on downloading on one click , because when i click on it to download it open txt file and not give option to download

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes