sdno

May 22, 2022
See inces tag but idk if it is not mistake...is there realy some family relatives after 1000y?

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
It looks like a comic book with dialogue. Did I understand correctly??? So I did it. :unsure:...No choice. :unsure:
Kinetic visual novel is a sub-category of Visual Novels that avert the tradition of having Multiple Endings and instead focusing on a singular, linear plot. There are no choices whatsoever, nor is there any form of interactivity involved. In other words, it's basically a single, linear story accompanied by visuals and audio.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Kinetic visual novel is a sub-category of Visual Novels that avert the tradition of having Multiple Endings and instead focusing on a singular, linear plot. There are no choices whatsoever, nor is there any form of interactivity involved. In other words, it's basically a single, linear story accompanied by visuals and audio.
Good luck. The characters of women are at their best. :love::love:Futa and other evil spirits are not mine .... only women. Sorry for bad english.:);)

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes