CardinalF

Oct 11, 2018
Okay, honest feedback. Love the models, curvy but not ridiculously so. The story's crazy but I'm into it. Some way to, ah, "adjust" the relationships would be nice. Alexandra's well hot but "step-grandmother" breaks my brain a little. Hope we see more of her and "step-mom" in future though, the events of the night before MC is abducted bears further exploration. Also this talk of Futadolls interests me greatly. They're not for everyone, but I'd at least like the option to interact with them in future. Note that a true Futa has a dick and pussy, just something to bear in mind.
Looking forward to seeing where this goes, good luck!

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Could you please give me some honest feedback?
I don't have a good feel for what story you're trying to tell with your game, which makes it difficult to tell you whether you're succeeding or not.

Overview:
A young man was abducted by aliens, but after 1000 years his cryogenic chamber will be found by sex dolls.
Is just not a lot to go on.

From the story you've told in game so far,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are lots of plot holes and questions, but I don't really know that those plot holes need to be fixed, nor that the questions need to be answered. This is a fictional universe that exists for the duration of one game. Spending too much time trying to perfect it is going to get in the way of moving your story forward.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I don't have a good feel for what story you're trying to tell with your game, which makes it difficult to tell you whether you're succeeding or not.

Is just not a lot to go on.

From the story you've told in game so far,

There are lots of plot holes and questions, but I don't really know that those plot holes need to be fixed, nor that the questions need to be answered. This is a fictional universe that exists for the duration of one game. Spending too much time trying to perfect it is going to get in the way of moving your story forward.
Thank you for the detailed feedback. It seems to me that you are too serious and formal about the plot. This is a fairy tale for adults that is usually played with one hand. Probably the answers to all your questions will be in version 1.0

nima137272

Dec 13, 2019
View attachment 1661588

Overview:
A young man was abducted by aliens, but after 1000 years his cryogenic chamber will be found by sex dolls.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-23
Release Date: 2022-06-23
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.6 bugfixed Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
Installation:
Changelog:

Could you please give me some honest feedback?

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Banner

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1886741 View attachment 1886744 View attachment 1489586 View attachment 1820351 View attachment 1820212 View attachment 1489623 View attachment 1820208 View attachment 1842469 View attachment 1661646
DAAAAAMN this is good

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Some points that I noticed that can give a headache and can be used as a strike..
The volume meme..unnecessary, use other characters, can be used as an offense to religion as well as the model with Muslim clothes.
Mc the room is very (little girl) try to take some items like the bear..or change the color of some assets..
The age of the mc..he looks more teen than shota..so don't change the model but what's around..
The mc can't go back to earth anytime soon: HOLODECK in theory should have files about the ancient earth(possible holodeck stories?)
A not so innovative idea and already used ..the mother and grandma return as androids since they don't exist anymore..and keep company with the MC..
Or... if you're going to use Star Trek as a reference... can you use time travel?!
ST.jpg
A good idea for some fetishes to be alternate ON/OFF (in exchange for the loss of content better without being forced..to see)

Speaking of content it is possible for you to use the lewd patch (unofficial) as a way to add something ..more.. without worrying about what patreon has to say..and make a lighter game as a base..(aka version censored)

Ahh although you use a laptop it shouldn't be the cheapest, but keep in mind rendering uses 100% of the machine non-stop..
Its useful life will go away much sooner than you expect..and after that time it will lose speed as it heats up..(it should already serve as a heater in the room?)..
Desktop with good ventilation and good PSU for 24/7 work is essential.

The graphics are good and most of them are very clear and visible.
The ufo theme as a comedy is interesting and today there is a wide range of assets for sale with the sci-fi theme. (which saves time)
Your biggest problem really is creative ideas X corporate morals..
Unfortunately you are forced to adjust this or miss opportunities..and the platform as exposure..(including here)

Ps..time..please even with little content, more regular updates I think it's a big mistake nowadays..after months people get tired of looking and end up forgetting about VN..(new updates are not only posted here as in forums and other sites like Fap..
keep in mind as advertisement)
Good luck with your VN, I hope all goes well ..live long and prosper

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Some points that I noticed that can give a headache and can be used as a strike..
The volume meme..unnecessary, use other characters, can be used as an offense to religion as well as the model with Muslim clothes.
Mc the room is very (little girl) try to take some items like the bear..or change the color of some assets..
The age of the mc..he looks more teen than shota..so don't change the model but what's around..
The mc can't go back to earth anytime soon: HOLODECK in theory should have files about the ancient earth(possible holodeck stories?)
A not so innovative idea and already used ..the mother and grandma return as androids since they don't exist anymore..and keep company with the MC..
Or... if you're going to use Star Trek as a reference... can you use time travel?!
View attachment 1888388
A good idea for some fetishes to be alternate ON/OFF (in exchange for the loss of content better without being forced..to see)

Speaking of content it is possible for you to use the lewd patch (unofficial) as a way to add something ..more.. without worrying about what patreon has to say..and make a lighter game as a base..(aka version censored)

Ahh although you use a laptop it shouldn't be the cheapest, but keep in mind rendering uses 100% of the machine non-stop..
Its useful life will go away much sooner than you expect..and after that time it will lose speed as it heats up..(it should already serve as a heater in the room?)..
Desktop with good ventilation and good PSU for 24/7 work is essential.

The graphics are good and most of them are very clear and visible.
The ufo theme as a comedy is interesting and today there is a wide range of assets for sale with the sci-fi theme. (which saves time)
Your biggest problem really is creative ideas X corporate morals..
Unfortunately you are forced to adjust this or miss opportunities..and the platform as exposure..(including here)

Ps..time..please even with little content, more regular updates I think it's a big mistake nowadays..after months people get tired of looking and end up forgetting about VN..(new updates are not only posted here as in forums and other sites like Fap..
keep in mind as advertisement)
Good luck with your VN, I hope all goes well ..live long and prosper
Thank you (y)

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
girls look REALLY fucking great and hot and nice renders but UFO... i so hoped this is about alien interspecies stuff or something but it seems its just a typcial little-boy-harem game? ah come on... if at least the little boy would be an alien-boy or something... hoped for a better version of tentacular (but with more humanoid aliens and less bestiality)

if this really is just little-boy-harem game please rename it to "Mothership" or something then you have the sci-fi factor but also it shows more what the game seems to be just about

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes