NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
The models are great, I could do without the devs obsession for sucking futa cock but other than that my gripes were from a development standpoint, after 3 years this is all that you have? Seems fishy.
check his substar, his rl has his plate full so he doesn't have much time to work on his games

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

BBC King

May 8, 2021
check his substar, his rl has his plate full so he doesn't have much time to work on his games
Coulda fooled me when he is also working on 4 other games, so a grand total of 5. I assumed this was his job. lmfao bro just milking anywhere and everywhere he can. :ROFLMAO:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ufo-ch-3-v0-6-5-17moonkeys.97871/

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-loving-son-v0-8-17moonkeys.193825/
https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari-universe-v0-1-17moonkeys.159868/
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-secret-v1-0-17moonkeys.138468/

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is this game character really going to become a adult ?
because he clearly mentions that he will become a big man while talking to aisha
you will never see it...cuz dev has just released his 5th games today ...i liked UFO once too, than after seeing how it ended (rerworking,screwing up the story all over agfain, no updates), i simply ignored this Not serious dev.

Mr.Music

Aug 26, 2023
you will never see it...cuz dev has just released his 5th games today ...i liked UFO once too, than after seeing how it ended (rerworking,screwing up the story all over agfain, no updates), i simply ignored this Not serious dev.
Apparently not...

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
About 0.8 maybe earlier (0.7.5)
A cat can ruin everything.
If the MC actually "grows up" then yeah, that's this game ruined I'd say... There's a whole bunch of games featuring "adult" MCs but far too few that feature young (or at least young looking) ones.

-Mal

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
In my opinion the MC should not change physically, for example "growing up".
Many players might get attached to the MC as he is in the beginning of the game. They won't like the MC's body changing in the middle of the game.
Also, I think it's more satisfying to see a slim boy seducing and fucking super curvy milfs (heavier than him) than seeing a muscle man doing that.

Please don't take it the wrong way, it's only my opinion.
Also, it might be useful to make a poll and find out what the subscribers want.

house66

Jan 21, 2021
Physically MC is a young boy but legally, after a cryogenic sleep of hundreds of years, he is far beyond adulthood, the problem is: how do you explain this to the AI sexbots?

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: R P and 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Physically MC is a young boy but legally, after a cryogenic sleep of hundreds of years, he is far beyond adulthood, the problem is: how do you explain this to the AI sexbots?
Interesting note. They determine his age by visual scanning.

• Wow
Reactions: R P

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
Hello 17Moonkeys and guys,

I read your post on SubscribeStar and I know you're going through a difficult period. You lost your job, you work from library and you live in your car. I feel for you.

But I will give you an advice.

Don't get lost in a lot of projects, because then it's hard to finish them and come up with something coherent.
Finish a game, doing it right from A to Z, then once you've finished that task, then you can move on to a new project.

I'm speaking from experience because I'm also a programmer, but not in video games, and I get involved in a lot of projects, but in the end I don't finish any of them because the workload is enormous.
In the end, I'm more successful when I do 1 after 1.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Hello 17Moonkeys and guys,

I read your post on SubscribeStar and I know you're going through a difficult period. You lost your job, you work from library and you live in your car. I feel for you.

But I will give you an advice.

Don't get lost in a lot of projects, because then it's hard to finish them and come up with something coherent.
Finish a game, doing it right from A to Z, then once you've finished that task, then you can move on to a new project.

I'm speaking from experience because I'm also a programmer, but not in video games, and I get involved in a lot of projects, but in the end I don't finish any of them because the workload is enormous.
In the end, I'm more successful when I do 1 after 1.
Starting from Monday I will only working on UFO every single day.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes