R P

Jan 16, 2021
It's a real bummer that UFO is going straight to futa on male. Not interested in watching mc getting his ass blasted. Bro there's too much futa on male already. There is people who want male on futa stuff on this site too. Well good luck. Ill have to give this one a pass, sucks cause I liked the big titted milk tank character.
People talking about futa on male, male on futa...

I'm a simple man - I just want to see some growing tits, damnit -_-

• Hey there
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
It's surprising and interesting that you criticize me and my games, yet the number of paid subscriptions is rapidly increasing, unlike other developers whom you praise.
I do what I want and love, not what you want. That's the secret.
yeah and until i noticed this i wouldn't care.
you successfully narced my shitty review of your game, and that's fine.
I still think deceiving people about what's actually in your game is rather crass. this is not a judgment of your fetishes, it's a judgment of your character.
but you're right, you don't give a shit about what you dump on the world, and thus I won't give a shit about your dumps.
so long.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
But believable.
"Believable?" You really want to use that particular word to describe an event in a game about a boy being abducted and subsequently cryogenically frozen by space aliens for over a thousand years, only to then be discovered and rescued by a race of extremely beautiful futanari sex droids? Come on, man...

To be honest, I did it incest to make more money, but that's not what I wanted.
And for that matter, I kind of doubt including incest in a game makes it liable to earn you more money given how Patreon et al have that no-brained witch hunt out for us innocent perverts. But whatever, you do you I guess. :unsure:

-Mal

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes