Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I currently have no opportunity to make major updates because I am working in a public library. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Buddy, there are small updates and then there is this. If you dont have content to release, dont Release them. 2-3 Renders? Really? Not even a full scene? At some point you are fuckin with your fan base and I am not for that.

If you don't value your audience, why should they value you?

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Buddy, there are small updates and then there is this. If you dont have content to release, dont Release them. 2-3 Renders? Really? Not even a full scene? At some point you are fuckin with your fan base and I am not for that.

If you don't value your audience, why should they value you?
I know it's a bullshit, I won't be doing such short updates anymore.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I know it's a bullshit, I won't be doing such short updates anymore.
I know you're going through a very though situation at the moment, i wouldn't wish that on anyone tbh, so i hope things get better for you soon.
And i stopped playing this game the moment i saw there was no unavoidable futa on male stuff (basically gay shit). Literally just came back to check if there was any new update where there would be some content with Molinda since i absolutely love that character (honnestly believe she's one of the best drawn female curvy models in any 3dcg game, and wished the whole game was like this instead of the futa stuff but whatever) and to my surprise this last "update" was actually all about her, and then 3mn into the update and it's all over, i was beyond disappointed to be honest with you, i can understand that your situation makes it hard for you to create content, but if you're gonna spend months and months to give your fan whatver this was, i have to say, it might not be worth it to continue doing this. It's a disrespect to your fans and also a huge waste of time and energy for you too i assume. I won't tell you to just abandon this and try to find something else to do that would help you provide for youself and help you better your situation, but you might have to think about it.
Is it worth it, this whole dev thing? wouldn't you want to spend less time on this thing and more time on trying to find something that would actually help you and get you through this situation that you're in ? I'm genuinely saying this for your own benefit and sake, of course i don't know you personally or the details about your situation beside what you shared on your sub page, anyhow best of luck man and don't lose hope.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I know you're going through a very though situation at the moment, i wouldn't wish that on anyone tbh, so i hope things get better for you soon.
And i stopped playing this game the moment i saw there was no unavoidable futa on male stuff (basically gay shit). Literally just came back to check if there was any new update where there would be some content with Molinda since i absolutely love that character (honnestly believe she's one of the best drawn female curvy models in any 3dcg game, and wished the whole game was like this instead of the futa stuff but whatever) and to my surprise this last "update" was actually all about her, and then 3mn into the update and it's all over, i was beyond disappointed to be honest with you, i can understand that your situation makes it hard for you to create content, but if you're gonna spend months and months to give your fan whatver this was, i have to say, it might not be worth it to continue doing this. It's a disrespect to your fans and also a huge waste of time and energy for you too i assume. I won't tell you to just abandon this and try to find something else to do that would help you provide for youself and help you better your situation, but you might have to think about it.
Is it worth it, this whole dev thing? wouldn't you want to spend less time on this thing and more time on trying to find something that would actually help you and get you through this situation that you're in ? I'm genuinely saying this for your own benefit and sake, of course i don't know you personally or the details about your situation beside what you shared on your sub page, anyhow best of luck man and don't lose hope.
I live on money from subscribestar and itch I effectively solve my problem step by step. The next update 0.6.7 is all about Moolinda full sex scene with her. Soon on Steam will be released the game because of which I lost my Patreon "Our Secret". I work on UFO every single day.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 164 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

house66

Jan 21, 2021
I reiterate what I wrote on page 261.
Actually the latest update (swab) is disappointing.
I hope the next one is more substantial.
best regards, see you next time

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

house66

Jan 21, 2021
No way. If you dilute your effort a little more (as described by BBC King on page 260)
You will see your revenue drop dramatically.
And don't get angry

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

DetectiveGirl

Mar 3, 2024
Looking at the pictures there are 2 questions for me:
a) can they even walk? I mean she was carrying around the equivalent of two crates of beer.
b) If she can walk (assumed) does she need to use a mirror to find small things (like an erection)?

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes