mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
go to where game file is then top right look up the word - save (then right click and go to)
i did complete the game but didnt get any of the gallery unlocked, couldnt find where the save file goes, even when to c:/users...gensholab and no where is where i can find the save to overwrite it. can you explain more? even looked it up on the upper right.
i know you really unlock it by getting the game over but was hoping to unlock it if i completed the game.

Last edited:

Dawndmon

Mar 6, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock "girl" in the galery?
Tried going down next to one once futa or standing next to one as a futa, but that does not seem to be it.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
i did complete the game but didnt get any of the gallery unlocked, couldnt find where the save file goes, even when to c:/users...gensholab and no where is where i can find the save to overwrite it. can you explain more? even looked it up on the upper right.
i know you really unlock it by getting the game over but was hoping to unlock it if i completed the game.
where ever you put the game itself, just go to its location and look for save or open the folders until you find. (ie where your .exe is)

Not all games here, have saves in user profile or roaming or whatever, some are just with the game file.

RedEyedAmber

Oct 31, 2021
for me the save file was at Ukiyo_Illusion_Fair\Ukiyo Illusion Fair\UkiyoGensoEnnichi_Data
scroll down, past the level... files and SaveFile.es3 will be between RuntimeInitializeOnLoads.json and ScriptingAssemblies.json

between the levels and the sharedassets!

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
for me the save file was at Ukiyo_Illusion_Fair\Ukiyo Illusion Fair\UkiyoGensoEnnichi_Data
scroll down, past the level... files and SaveFile.es3 will be between RuntimeInitializeOnLoads.json and ScriptingAssemblies.json

between the levels and the sharedassets!
Thank you, normally there would be a separate folder for saves though there are few games that have it this way, i just didnt look well enough.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes