Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Where are the saves located?I think the patch broke my game and cant open stages anymore

OnlyForTheFileBBY

Jun 26, 2017
Trial removal patch (+partial uncensor)

Features:
-Forces the game to think it is not trial version
-Removes mosaic on Live2D animations (apparently fully removes cocks, since there is nothing under mosaic image)

Does not remove other mosaic in game, because I think I've wasted enough time already on this game for now. Maybe some other time, if this post gets enough (y) to motivate me waste even more for chasing illusory internet popularity

Installation: Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located). The first run will be slow.

Download link:

Most likely will work for future versions
How would I go about just removing the decensor?

Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
Looks promising, looking forward to the full release.

Hope there'll be a way to clean out sperm when its finished (since bathing doesn't seem to right now), as it is you can keep getting pregnant from cum that's been inside you from before the first time you got pregnant.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Doesn't seem to work for me, everything is still censored and the third stage onwards freezes. Unless that was all that you were able to get out of it, of course. I can still progress to the second stage of the Live2D animation and the trial warning is gone, so it seems to be loading correctly.

Should mention that I'm on the latest update of the trial.
Did you download your version from here? If not, could you provide a link?

In other case - I didn't really test it well, but I've mentioned, that uncensor works only for Live2D animations and not 3D models yet. About crash when entering new stages, it is possible that author left such bugs in game since, as far as I understand, there is only trial version publicly released and no full version yet. Bit I'll look into it when I'll have a time

Reactions: colween

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
BaasB Apologies for the late reply. Traveling with mobile hotspot. Thank you for uploading. Im so sorry i couldnt upload this last night. I managed to uncensor the level roam 3d models on the last version. I'll try to dink around with it this time.
Last versions shader was path ID 177, named moza as the material.

Yall are amazing once again.
Thanks, I'll have a look. Didn't bother with shaders/materials removal, since I've never done resource replacement. But hopefully it's possible to search for material from code and do something with it, so it also works for future versions

Reactions: colween

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
Did you download your version from here? If not, could you provide a link?
I had a version straight from the Ci-en (the first hotfix version with the optimisation improvements), and I've just tried again with the file uploaded here. Fresh install, no other modifications added, I just copy the files from the patch across into the main folder with the .exe (as is normal for bepinex installs). New game, no settings touched, deliberately lose to the first two kappas and give up. Everything is still censored in the Live2D, however I am able to change the animation stage (not the actual game level stage of course). This only works for one of the twins, and while the second animation loop runs fine it freezes at the third and final ones.

Not sure what is going on really. There's obviously modifications being applied (the trial version warning is also gone), but none of the decensoring works and the animation loop unlocking is jank. How should it look and function during the Live2d stages?

There's no errors in the Bepinex error log, and I'll attach the regular log output just in case.

Nov 22, 2018
Features:
-Forces the game to think it is not trial version
-Removes mosaic on Live2D animations (apparently fully removes cocks, since there is nothing under mosaic image)
The first feature is great, but the second one...
The mosaic dicks only appear in x-ray views, and they are uncensored in other Live2Ds. So only disabling the mosaic shader should be better.
Update:
Tried again and your plugin only remove the Live2D dicks of racoons in the hot spring. The mosaics (and dicks) in Live2D defeat scenes still exist.

Last edited:

Dan Varkholme

Aug 26, 2018
So should we wait for banana to pull another allnighter for the uncensor?

Making the mosaic a shader makes me think devs really wanted for us to uncensor the game

Nov 22, 2018
if anyone wants to contribute you can check if Live2D textures have blurred dicks or not. To determine if it is even possible to remove mosaic
Yea, with uncensored dick (and pussy) in resources.assets, but I don't know where the mosaic shader is.
Tried editing "Custom/MosaicShader" shader in that asset, but the mosaics still exist.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes