• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Yea, with uncensored dick (and pussy) in resources.assets, but I don't know where the mosaic shader is.
Tried editing "Custom/MosaicShader" shader in that asset, but the mosaics still exist.
I couldn't figure out the way they render those Live2D mosaic, it seems to have something to do with render texture and separate camera to render mosaic parts. So it can be some tricky hacks like rendering normal parts into small texture and rendering that texture fullscreen, so it appears upscaled in low resolution. The material used for the texture called something like "*_LowResolution_stencil" with misspelled "resolution" word

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
"Demo version skips sex scenes"
Well that's disappointing.

Also is the Tanuki the only sex scene being skipped?

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
I open the game but I can't see the menu, I just see the 2 dancing girls, anyone knows what might be the issue?

SugarThunder

Oct 29, 2022
Live2D decensor finally working, holy shit. You can't imagine what I've been through... Those Japanese programmers... I will update the post with patch soon, after some testing and polishing
Damn, why do I get a feeling , that it is more of a challenge for you than doing it for us? xD

Reactions: Uncle Eugene

Micro2444

Jul 9, 2017
Live2D decensor finally working, holy shit. You can't imagine what I've been through... Those Japanese programmers... I will update the post with patch soon, after some testing and polishing
Don't know what happened with your patch but I'm getting
Code:
Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Repeat 2 times:
--------------------------------
   at Interop+WinHttp.WinHttpOpen(IntPtr, UInt32, System.String, System.String, Int32)
--------------------------------
   at System.Net.Http.HttpWindowsProxy.TryCreate(System.Net.IWebProxy ByRef)
   at System.Net.Http.SystemProxyInfo.ConstructSystemProxy()
   at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ViaFactory(System.Threading.LazyThreadSafetyMode)
   at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ExecutionAndPublication(System.LazyHelper, Boolean)
   at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].CreateValue()
   at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].get_Value()
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<>c.<get_DefaultProxy>b__15_0()
   at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
   at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitialized[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.get_DefaultProxy()
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPoolManager..ctor(System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionSettings)
   at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SetupHandlerChain()
   at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.Uri, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.String)
   at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies()
   at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies()
   at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.Initialize()
   at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run()
   at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain()
   at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start()
Not even launching also saying that its the folder is in use.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Don't know what happened with your patch but I'm getting

Not even launching also saying that its the folder is in use.
Working for me. Make sure you:
-Downloaded the latest patch archive [patch_untrial_decensor.zip]
-Performed clean install of the game, so there is no old patches in your folder
-Using version of the game from F95

from top to bottom. Tag me if it's new version that is not working for some reason. But it seems like you just had old patch installed and unpacked new one on top of it.

Edit: or, more likely, you opened a game twice during first run. The first one supposed to be really slow, give it some time

Last edited:

Micro2444

Jul 9, 2017
Working for me. Make sure you:
-Downloaded the latest patch archive [patch_untrial_decensor.zip]
-Performed clean install of the game, so there is no old patches in your folder
-Using version of the game from F95

from top to bottom. Tag me if it's new version that is not working for some reason. But it seems like you just had old patch installed and unpacked new one on top of it.

Edit: or, more likely, you opened a game twice during first run. The first one supposed to be really slow, give it some time
Got it working. Had a problem with bitdefender I think? After disabling it allowed it though. It didn't trigger anything on my AV though

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Got it working. Had a problem with bitdefender I think? After disabling it allowed it though. It didn't trigger anything on my AV though
That's the way BepInEx works. It places fake system's library winhttp.dll inside your game's folder to abuse the fact that game will try to look for it in the game's folder first and only then in your C:\Windows folder where it belongs. So BepInEx can redirect all the requests to the original dll while also initializing itself without the need of replacing actual game files.
And antiviruses absolutely love to check newly downloaded .dlls inside-out
Every day we learn something

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
How's the performance in this? Looks like one of those games that my goofy ahh laptop struggles to keep above 30 FPS

nobodyreally

Aug 9, 2016
banana090 Super appreciate your patch, hate to say I'm seeing some issues:
1. can't go beyond the second frame of live2d animations, the animation freezes
2. In any animation with both girls you can't exit out of these animations, have to exit the game

I'm running the windows app, just to make sure I'm using the latest I DL'd the mega link from the first post and your patch from your post just now

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
banana090 Super appreciate your patch, hate to say I'm seeing some issues:
1. can't go beyond the second frame of live2d animations, the animation freezes
2. In any animation with both girls you can't exit out of these animations, have to exit the game

I'm running the windows app, just to make sure I'm using the latest I DL'd the mega link from the first post and your patch from your post just now
Use your mouse to navigate. All of these are game's bugs, not patch

Last edited:
Reactions: colween

ChungusDungus6969

Jan 17, 2021
I applaud your efforts, I spent all night trying to figure out how to deal with the live 2d censors. Was insane. Great job dude. Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uncle Eugene
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes