CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
I hope there is actually a Furry girl that is captured or being used or is playable. Ya know someone resembling Renamon or Yo-kai Watch Kyubi.. Kemonomimi is fine, but furry would put this at the top so fast.

Last edited:

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Máy của tôi khi mới vào màn hình thì bị treo game và sau đó không phản hồi mặc dù tôi đã để đồ họa ở mức thấp nhất và không sao nhưng vẫn bị treo.
What he mean: When my computer first entered the screen, the game froze and then became unresponsive even though I set the graphics to the lowest level and it was fine, but it still crashed.

tại sao bạn nghĩ chúng tôi sẽ có thể giúp bạn nếu bạn không nói được tiếng Anh?
Google translate

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I applaud your efforts, I spent all night trying to figure out how to deal with the live 2d censors. Was insane. Great job dude. Thanks again.
I still have absolutely no idea. My early assumption about them having separate camera to render in low resolution was almost correct. But they use not just one, but 8 cameras. Some of which render Live2d animations and other ones draw blurred parts. Blurred parts are mapped to the separate layer, which is excluded from normal cameras and included for blurry cameras. I just ended up modifying culling masks for all the cameras used for Live2d, but I have no clue about the way image gets blurred. Some ideas are: Custom scriptable render pipeline for those cams / Mosaic cameras render in low resolution (256x256 to be exact) and then stretched out for fullscreen and you get blurred lowres image

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Trial removal patch + Complete decensor

Features:
-Forces the game to think it is not trial version
-Removes censorship on 3D models
-Removes censorship on Live2D animations
-Should work properly with future versions too

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located).
-The first run will be slow! Up to 10-15 seconds. Do not open the game twice, wait for it to load. Next time it will be fast

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

Thank you ChungusDungus6969 for the tips about 3D model censorship
And thank you Darkless_the_Black_Rabbit for helping to figure out if Live2D decensor is even possible
I need help, when I started the game with censorship, the game works but when I use your patch, the game doesn't open me and I leave it for 10 or 15 minutes and it stays the sameDownload the game here

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I need help, when I started the game with censorship, the game works but when I use your patch, the game doesn't open me and I leave it for 10 or 15 minutes and it stays the sameDownload the game here
Check Error.log file in the BepInEx folder to see if it's not empty and have any errors

Reactions: colween

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Trial removal patch + Complete decensor

Features:
-Forces the game to think it is not trial version
-Removes censorship on 3D models
-Removes censorship on Live2D animations
-Should work properly with future versions too

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located).
-The first run will be slow! Up to 10-15 seconds. Do not open the game twice, wait for it to load. Next time it will be fast

Download link: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

Thank you ChungusDungus6969 for the tips about 3D model censorship
And thank you Darkless_the_Black_Rabbit for helping to figure out if Live2D decensor is even possible

Is it normal that the animation freezes in the last nutting fase?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Is it normal that the animation freezes in the last nutting fase?
Some of them do. That's original game's animation. See:
Patch is not causing problems with your game (as for latest F95 [demo] version). All the bugs you encounter are solely the dev's problems or the consequences of accessing non-trial version before it's official release which is game's bug once again

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Game doesn't load with the patch installed for me - freshly downloaded from the link in the OP at the same time as downloading the patch.

I also had a similar errorlog if I tried to patch in the ES3 bepinex plugin to find the encryption key for the save file.

I get this error log:

Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Repeat 2 times:
--------------------------------
at Interop+WinHttp.WinHttpOpen(IntPtr, UInt32, System.String, System.String, Int32)
at System.Net.Http.HttpWindowsProxy.TryCreate(System.Net.IWebProxy ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.SystemProxyInfo.ConstructSystemProxy()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ViaFactory(System.Threading.LazyThreadSafetyMode)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ExecutionAndPublication(System.LazyHelper, Boolean)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].get_Value()
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<>c.<get_DefaultProxy>b__15_0()
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitialized[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.get_DefaultProxy()
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPoolManager..ctor(System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionSettings)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SetupHandlerChain()
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.Uri, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.String)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.Initialize()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain()
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start()

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Game doesn't load with the patch installed for me - freshly downloaded from the link in the OP at the same time as downloading the patch.

I also had a similar errorlog if I tried to patch in the ES3 bepinex plugin to find the encryption key for the save file.

I get this error log:

Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Repeat 2 times:
at Interop+WinHttp.WinHttpOpen(IntPtr, UInt32, System.String, System.String, Int32)
at System.Net.Http.HttpWindowsProxy.TryCreate(System.Net.IWebProxy ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.SystemProxyInfo.ConstructSystemProxy()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ViaFactory(System.Threading.LazyThreadSafetyMode)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ExecutionAndPublication(System.LazyHelper, Boolean)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].get_Value()
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<>c.<get_DefaultProxy>b__15_0()
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitialized[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.get_DefaultProxy()
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPoolManager..ctor(System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionSettings)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SetupHandlerChain()
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.Uri, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.String)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.Initialize()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain()
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start()

This issue was mentioned before. It was fault of some sort of antivirus software trying to load winhttp.dll file in the game folder at the same time as the game

Reactions: colween

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
This issue was mentioned before. It was fault of some sort of antivirus software trying to load winhttp.dll file in the game folder at the same time as the game
I'm trying to figure out what is blocking it, but I've got no clue. BitDefender isn't flagging up issues with the file and I've added an exception for it just in case.
Any ideas?

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Figured it out. Disabling Bitdefender's "advanced threat detection" setting let me open it. But I can't figure out why it was triggering it

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes