Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
If I do that, will I have the full version of the game and it will also be uncensored?
More then 40 seconds loading time is not OK even for the worst computer you may own. But there might be a problem if you have only few GB of RAM I assume.
So enabling console may help you determine where the problem is exactly.
You may also look for LogError.txt in BepInEx folder and LogOutput.txt to see if there are any errors.
Disabling antivirus software and any other software that might be blocking files from reading is also a good idea to try

Answering your question: the patch is removing all the limitations game have for being "Demo" version, as well as removing all the censorship in the game.

Reactions: colween

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
More then 40 seconds loading time is not OK even for the worst computer you may own. But there might be a problem if you have only few GB of RAM I assume.
So enabling console may help you determine where the problem is exactly.
You may also look for LogError.txt in BepInEx folder and LogOutput.txt to see if there are any errors.
Disabling antivirus software and any other software that might be blocking files from reading is also a good idea to try

Answering your question: the patch is removing all the limitations game have for being "Demo" version, as well as removing all the censorship in the game.
Now if it worked for me, I'm just missing the debug file, do you know when the official version will come out?

palapapa

Oct 16, 2022
If I die in the first stage and enter a sex scene, I can't retry no matter what I press unless I quit the game and restart.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
If I die in the first stage and enter a sex scene, I can't retry no matter what I press unless I quit the game and restart.
Some of the keyboard buttons seem borked. Try clicking the actual options themselves on the screen, that worked for me.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Trial removal patch + Complete uncensor

Features:
-Forces the game to think it is not trial version
-Removes censorship on 3D models
-Removes censorship on Live2D animations
-Should work properly with future versions too

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located).
-The first run will be slow! Up to 10-15 seconds. Do not open the game twice, wait for it to load. Next time it will be fast
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download link: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

Thank you ChungusDungus6969 for the tips about 3D model censorship
And thank you Darkless_the_Black_Rabbit for helping to figure out if Live2D uncensor is even possible
Doesn't work, waited a minute, reinstalled, same, without patch game runs fine, I also tried the debug, this is what I get in the error log file:

Unhandled exception. System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.IL2CPPChainloader.OnInvokeMethod(IntPtr method, IntPtr obj, IntPtr parameters, IntPtr exc)

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Doesn't work, waited a minute, reinstalled, same, without patch game runs fine, I also tried the debug, this is what I get in the error log file:

Unhandled exception. System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.IL2CPPChainloader.OnInvokeMethod(IntPtr method, IntPtr obj, IntPtr parameters, IntPtr exc)
Blind guess is that you either don't have internet connection while running the game or the game has no access to the folder you're running the game from (in that case try to install game somewhere else / on some other drive) or you may need to enable/disable VPN while running the game

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
is there a gallery for the 3d scenes?
i tried using a save file here and i think it broke my game, didn't let me replay stages

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Blind guess is that you either don't have internet connection while running the game or the game has no access to the folder you're running the game from (in that case try to install game somewhere else / on some other drive) or you may need to enable/disable VPN while running the game
Can't really do that, I whitelisted the game's exe but still nothing, could you just send whatever files it generates?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Can't really do that, I whitelisted the game's exe but still nothing, could you just send whatever files it generates?
It's not the game exe that is being blocked if we're talking bitdefender or something like that here. It's some of the .dlls
And it is not blocked, to be exact. It is just being read. So it unintentionally disallows access to memory

erikhale

Feb 16, 2021
It's not the game exe that is being blocked if we're talking bitdefender or something like that here. It's some of the .dlls
And it is not blocked, to be exact. It is just being read. So it unintentionally disallows access to memory
well to bypass bitdefender or any defender system to allow gallery from game it may be false positive virus trigger

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
well to bypass bitdefender or any defender system to allow gallery from game it may be false positive virus trigger
Antiviruses are not triggered in any way, but it seems like bitdefender just does something stupid and unintentional with those dlls that is blocking memory reading. It is not triggered and does not show any notifications.
Maybe running the game as administrator will do the trick

erikhale

Feb 16, 2021
Antiviruses are not triggered in any way, but it seems like bitdefender just does something stupid and unintentional with those dlls that is blocking memory reading. It is not triggered and does not show any notifications.
Maybe running the game as administrator will do the trick
yeah about that Bitdefender i never trust that system but game run see fine without administrator to me windows has hardware protection from window defender security <--- that was trigger may be overprotective

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes