EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
It's not the game exe that is being blocked if we're talking bitdefender or something like that here. It's some of the .dlls
And it is not blocked, to be exact. It is just being read. So it unintentionally disallows access to memory
I tried with no VPN later on, fully disabled it and also disabled AV and even try running it with ntlea to force japanese locale, no luck, still the same errors.

As I wrote earlier, could you just upload your game folder or just the files it swaps on launch? I've exhaused the possibilities to get it to run, I mean no VPN, admin rights, no AV and japanese locale, what else is there to try?

erikhale

Feb 16, 2021
I tried with no VPN later on, fully disabled it and also disabled AV and even try running it with ntlea to force japanese locale, no luck, still the same errors.

As I wrote earlier, could you just upload your game folder or just the files it swaps on launch? I've exhaused the possibilities to get it to run, I mean no VPN, admin rights, no AV and japanese locale, what else is there to try?
can you send picture what you trying to do

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Any known fix to the game crashing/freezing after playing it for a while? or is it cause my laptop is garbage

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
I had somewhere mid-high expectations from this game, imagining that I would play as a cute shrine anime girl and getting g-raped by mobs, but no, eventually this game is a 15 fps garbage gameplay with garbage H scenes, like, the H scenes are actually beyound trash, some 2D animated frames, don't waste time on it.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
can you send picture what you trying to do
What is there to send? I launch the game and follow instructions exactly as it's told to do so, I get the error I posted in previous message.

Uncle Eugene can you send over the file? Upload the whole game folder so I can see if it works on my end, I need to test it, this is not the first game I'm havign issue that uses latest versions of bepinx.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
What is there to send? I launch the game and follow instructions exactly as it's told to do so, I get the error I posted in previous message.

Uncle Eugene can you send over the file? Upload the whole game folder so I can see if it works on my end, I need to test it, this is not the first game I'm havign issue that uses latest versions of bepinx.
Check if you have interop and unity-libs folders in BepInEx folder and if they're not empty. If yes- it's reading problems, try the following:
1. Run the game as administrator (always)
2. Disable all of your antivirus software (microsoft's windows defender is ok, having no issue with it)
3. Check if path to your game contains any non-ASCII weird characters. So stick with [A-z] and [0-9]. As well as check if path length to game folder exceeds 256 characters
4. Move your game from drive "C" to other drive, if able. If not, create some folder like "C:/Games/Ukio/" and replace game here

Reactions: colween
Oct 31, 2017
I had somewhere mid-high expectations from this game, imagining that I would play as a cute shrine anime girl and getting g-raped by mobs, but no, eventually this game is a 15 fps garbage gameplay with garbage H scenes, like, the H scenes are actually beyound trash, some 2D animated frames, don't waste time on it.
Sounds like you need to upgrade your pc

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
the 3d scenes had potential, but there just isn't an easy way to view them

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I had no lag either. Game's tough as shit though, it's very easy to get knocked down and fucked.

But no lag. That's a you issue, not an engine issue.

Oct 31, 2017
More like the game was made on one of the worst engines, 0 optimization
I have a 10 years old ass laptop. I can run this game. Not at 1080p 60, but run it nonetheless at a playable framerate.
I'm pretty sure anything as powerfull as a meager 1050 would run it at 60 no problem.
hunterlavie confirmed for sad baby tier computer

Darkjv88

Jan 10, 2020
Trial removal patch + Complete uncensor

Features:
-Forces the game to think it is not trial version
-Removes censorship on 3D models
-Removes censorship on Live2D animations
-Should work properly with future versions too

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located).
-The first run will be slow! Up to 10-15 seconds. Do not open the game twice, wait for it to load. Next time it will be fast
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download link: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

Thank you ChungusDungus6969 for the tips about 3D model censorship
And thank you Darkless_the_Black_Rabbit for helping to figure out if Live2D uncensor is even possible
When you say unpack into .exe file where are you talking about I want to make sure I'm doing it right

Because nothing is loading only when I use the patch for 20min

Last edited:
Reactions: <coffee_candy>

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Check if you have interop and unity-libs folders in BepInEx folder and if they're not empty. If yes- it's reading problems, try the following:
1. Run the game as administrator (always)
2. Disable all of your antivirus software (microsoft's windows defender is ok, having no issue with it)
3. Check if path to your game contains any non-ASCII weird characters. So stick with [A-z] and [0-9]. As well as check if path length to game folder exceeds 256 characters
4. Move your game from drive "C" to other drive, if able. If not, create some folder like "C:/Games/Ukio/" and replace game here
Done all of that, disabled Avira, exception in Malwarebytes then quit it, defender off, game in simple folder, no spaces like you wrote above, in C, admin rights, no VPN, NTLEA too, nothing works, always same error:

[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 6.0.0-be.674 - UkiyoGensoEnnichi
[Message: Preloader] Built from commit 82077ec7c91c97f0e5f8ada5d178fd7ece6c0099
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info : BepInEx] Process bitness: 64-bit (x64)
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity 2022.3.4f1
[Info : BepInEx] Runtime version: 6.0.7
[Info : BepInEx] Runtime information: .NET 6.0.7
[Message:InteropManager] Downloading unity base libraries
[Error :InteropManager] Failed to generate Il2Cpp interop assemblies: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request.
---> System.IO.IOException: The read operation failed, see inner exception.
---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: Authentication failed, see inner exception.
---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80090326): The message received was unexpected or badly formatted.
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ForceAuthenticationAsync[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter, Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] reAuthenticationData, Boolean isApm)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ReplyOnReAuthenticationAsync[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter, Byte[] buffer)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ReadAsyncInternal[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter, Memory`1 buffer)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ReadAsyncInternal[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter, Memory`1 buffer)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.InitialFillAsync(Boolean async)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.SendAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.SendAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Il2CppInteropManager.cs:line 249
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Il2CppInteropManager.cs:line 212
[Info : Preloader] 0 patcher plugins loaded
[Info : Preloader] 0 assemblies discovered
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader initialized

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Done all of that, disabled Avira, exception in Malwarebytes then quit it, defender off, game in simple folder, no spaces like you wrote above, in C, admin rights, no VPN, NTLEA too, nothing works, always same error:
I see that's probably a very specific environmental problem. Try:
1. Win + R
2. Type inetcpl.cpl
3. Internet Properties window pops up, go to Advanced
4. Scroll way down to security, find and change settings:
Use TLS 1.0 : Disable
Use TLS 1.1 : Disable
Use TLS 1.2 : Enable
Use TLS 1.3 : Disable
5. Click apply. Try running the game once again, may need to reboot the PC, not sure about that.

If this does not help I give up (But installing windows updates may also help at this point)

When you say unpack into .exe file where are you talking about I want to make sure I'm doing it right

Because nothing is loading only when I use the patch for 20min
Unpack all contents of the downloaded archive into the game's folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: colween
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes