dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
Took me a little testing to find out how to make them fuck each other. Once I did I made sure they only mated together for my real save file. Then I found out you could fuck the girls too, so I did that. Great game. Can't wait for the full version.

bwuuuuuuh

Feb 16, 2020
is there a way to rebind the buttons? i'd like to play with a controller, but i use a switch controller and its TOTALLY fucked. forget being mapped incorrectly, some of the buttons aren't mapped at all.

erikhale

Feb 16, 2021
is there a way to rebind the buttons? i'd like to play with a controller, but i use a switch controller and its TOTALLY fucked. forget being mapped incorrectly, some of the buttons aren't mapped at all.
i think it xbox controllers map bind there nothing u can't do about it. but for switch controllers when u press B button is A select but when you press A button is B to go back or something like that it a same for y and x it kind different look like that

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I see that's probably a very specific environmental problem. Try:
1. Win + R
2. Type inetcpl.cpl
3. Internet Properties window pops up, go to Advanced
4. Scroll way down to security, find and change settings:
Use TLS 1.0 : Disable
Use TLS 1.1 : Disable
Use TLS 1.2 : Enable
Use TLS 1.3 : Disable
5. Click apply. Try running the game once again, may need to reboot the PC, not sure about that.

If this does not help I give up (But installing windows updates may also help at this point)

Unpack all contents of the downloaded archive into the game's folder.
I already have 1.0, 1.1 and 1.3 disabled and 1.2 enabled.

Windows is up to date, as are drivers.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes