Trident!

Mar 22, 2018
I know it's still a demo, but I have a good time followed by a very bad time. The concept it's excelent, but the execution poorly at least. I can't achieve past the first level. The parasitic futa monster is an lose condition hard to evade and just run and fight against them like a herd isn't an option either. After trying and trying one after another, I gave up and uninstall it without any progress.

Trident!

Mar 22, 2018
You know you can just turn that off in the options menu right? Either that or get gud, your air attack into the ground stomp wrecks slugs.
Your partner doesn't stomp those bugs with her attacks, making her company a double edged sword because the follow script makes collisions inevitable once that happens. BTW, I don't even know is something deactivable, I'll try it. Thanks Mhiggey.

Trident!

Mar 22, 2018
Your partner doesn't stomp those bugs with her attacks, making her company a double edged sword because the follow script makes collisions inevitable once that happens. BTW, I don't even know is something deactivable, I'll try it. Thanks Mhiggey.
Futanari disabled and landing/hit on them once I see it around: Still the worst enemy of the game.

2 hits drains the enemy health bar, but result on 2 possible outcomes:
A. Enemy properly dies.
B. Enemy survives with 0.5HP (isn't displayed a red bar) and is something similar to playing dead.

Also, in laptops a mandatory mouse-only config is extremely annoying, the actions isn't precise enough, rising the difficulty artificially.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
bad optimization that runs poorly regardless of settings, high or low i get below 30 fps in some areas. i also don't understand the pregancy system, me and the other miko went through the whole stage without getting raped and she gave birth wut? how did she even get impregnated? regardless of that the worms are also really annoying and give you futa status which if you get raped by your ally its a insta game over... also maybe its me but i never noticed any belly bump or pregnant belly for that matter so idk if the belly actually grows or not but i swear it doesn't.

oh well at least it is very short game and even though its releasing in a few days it looks like the game will only be a few stages longer at best.

Edit: there is actual pregnant belly but it's honestly hard to notice unless you are actively trying to.

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
bad optimization that runs poorly regardless of settings, high or low i get below 30 fps in some areas. i also don't understand the pregancy system, me and the other miko went through the whole stage without getting raped and she gave birth wut? how did she even get impregnated? regardless of that the worms are also really annoying and give you futa status which if you get raped by your ally its a insta game over... also maybe its me but i never noticed any belly bump or pregnant belly for that matter so idk if the belly actually grows or not but i swear it doesn't.

oh well at least it is very short game and even though its releasing in a few days it looks like the game will only be a few stages longer at best.

Edit: there is actual pregnant belly but it's honestly hard to notice unless you are actively trying to.
game runs fine for me
maybe your specs are bad or you need to update your drivers
my only complaint is that the game is clearly not made for keyboard+mouse

Reactions: Karnewarrior

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019

What hardware you got? I have an old GT650m and it still runs above 30 at minimum settings. Much bettern than the previous game from thi circle.

• Angry
Reactions: NukeUmbrella

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
View attachment 3354605

You don't even meet the minimum requirements :KEK:
Unity game like this shouldn't even require a gtx 970 as a minimum to begin with, but besides that someone here has a GT650m a far far weaker gpu that is more comparable to a gtx 670, and released far back in 2012 that apparently gets above 30 fps on low settings for him so i don't think these speculated system requirements which are usually wrong 75% of the time anyways are actually factual.

I should also point out the game runs smooth on highest settings in every area except for the side scroller parts which chug on high settings.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
What rubs me the wrong way is i played other notoriously badly optimized and demanding Unity games like Koikatsu, Which runs far better then this for me but regardless of how the game should perform it's still pretty decent romp, not over staying it's welcome and short and sweet, So I will be eagerly waiting for the full version too drop which is not to far from now.

erikhale

Feb 16, 2021
Unity game like this shouldn't even require a gtx 970 as a minimum to begin with, but besides that someone here has a GT650m a far far weaker gpu that is more comparable to a gtx 670, and released far back in 2012 that apparently gets above 30 fps on low settings for him so i don't think these speculated system requirements which are usually wrong 75% of the time anyways are actually factual.

I should also point out the game runs smooth on highest settings in every area except for the side scroller parts which chug on high settings.
it can be true but if u try med setting for test it and i sure GT650m and gtx 670 can be weak GPU and i have 1050 gpu on laptop it was very hot around 85 C but my old gpu geforce 745 ti was testing can run around low and med and change to 3060 geforce it was highest setting so i test on benchmark with 10th gen intel

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes