arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
So release date moved from january to febuary? Damn thats sad. Also amount of dev improvement from game to game is surprising, especialy for eroge dev.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
How the fudge do you deal with the slugs? The only way i found is to jump-stomp overt hem, but even so they still attack me nonetheless and turn my girl into a futa.

Currently playing on Very Hard, and tbh it'd be very doable if not for those damn slugs >.>

DickyFarty666

Dec 10, 2020
How the fudge do you deal with the slugs? The only way i found is to jump-stomp overt hem, but even so they still attack me nonetheless and turn my girl into a futa.

Currently playing on Very Hard, and tbh it'd be very doable if not for those damn slugs >.>
the best I could think of is to turn off Futa in option menu, never try this so I don't know

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
the best I could think of is to turn off Futa in option menu, never try this so I don't know
Shit, i might as well just go and do that. The slugs were definitely NOT playtested, i refuse to believe the dev(s) playtested them and went "yup, this is fine." Dealing with them is straight BS when your only attack that's remotely efficient against them still leaves you extremely vulnerable to impregnation/futanari

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017

Use the jump ground attack. The one where you kind of slam down real hard after you jump. It takes them out in a few hits.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Use the jump ground attack. The one where you kind of slam down real hard after you jump. It takes them out in a few hits.
This is what i've been doing all the time, but the thing is, the jump ground attack still leaves you vulnerable to attacks even mid-animation, which is the source of all my frustrations... Since i'm playing on Very Hard, just a single hit is enough to end my run. The fact the slugs can freely hit you even while being stomped on their heads is baffling >.<

Gotta admit it's hilarious that a damn slug is the worst enemy in this game so far though. Every other enemy is actually pretty easy to take down even on Very Hard - it's only the damn slugs that are the bane of my existence.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
This is what i've been doing all the time, but the thing is, the jump ground attack still leaves you vulnerable to attacks even mid-animation, which is the source of all my frustrations... Since i'm playing on Very Hard, just a single hit is enough to end my run. The fact the slugs can freely hit you even while being stomped on their heads is baffling >.<

Gotta admit it's hilarious that a damn slug is the worst enemy in this game so far though. Every other enemy is actually pretty easy to take down even on Very Hard - it's only the damn slugs that are the bane of my existence.
My way around the slugs is doing it far enough so they cant hit you but close enough for the aoe of the jump attack to hit

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah he was informed of the hyper armor the enemies have. They need to be able to be flinched at least once.
Judging by the ranged enemies he is adding and the stun lock enemies (nue) I'd say the slugs will be the least of our concerns. LOL

Reactions: <coffee_candy>

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Yeah he was informed of the hyper armor the enemies have. They need to be able to be flinched at least once.
Judging by the ranged enemies he is adding and the stun lock enemies (nue) I'd say the slugs will be the least of our concerns. LOL
I'm fine with all enemies EXCEPT the slugs having hyper armor - they're easy enough to take down even with it. It's just the slugs that actually shouldn't have it (i mean come on, they're fucking slugs. what kind of slug doesn't immediately die when you step on it lol)

My way around the slugs is doing it far enough so they cant hit you but close enough for the aoe of the jump attack to hit
I've been trying to do this as well, but it's pretty hit-or-miss. You gotta pray you don't overstep (the movement in this game is pretty floaty) and that the slug won't jump forward to attack you. So it's not a 100% reliable option

Reactions: Marc1551

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Those slugs are your Melania boss fight huh? :ROFLMAO:
Well not anymore, because i just did another run with become futanari turned OFF, and now the slugs became a bunch of pushovers! Take that you slimy cretins :coffee:

Damn, to think futanari is what was ruining my game, fucking dick girls (just kidding, i like futas, but seriously, the futanari slugs really need to be looked at by the devs). Finally moving on to the second level now lmao

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022

I think I recall seeing the dev say that the futa slugs were gonna be nerfed in the full release. Probably by making it so that if one of the girls becomes futa, it isn't basically just an instant game over.

SugarThunder

Oct 29, 2022
I think I recall seeing the dev say that the futa slugs were gonna be nerfed in the full release. Probably by making it so that if one of the girls becomes futa, it isn't basically just an instant game over.
They are nerfed right now, because there iws a 5th December update that is not uploaded here.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
They are nerfed right now, because there iws a 5th December update that is not uploaded here.
Good to know the dev is a champ. The futa rape being an instant game over doesn't even make sense from a game design perspective anyways, it feels super arbitrary. The girls certainly don't get one shot by having monster dick inserted into them, so why would your BFF/sister's dick would? (Maybe it's too traumatic for them??? :unsure:)

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes