thomasyss

May 25, 2018
How to edit save files

You can decrypt -> change -> and encrypt your save file again by using
Password for this game is: dgs3FaghPoFjw3fgdUGE

May be useful for future versions
i tried the save file on this. seems like it is not working.

geodude57

Apr 23, 2020
Full save Here

Extract and Replace/ Place in directory: UkiyoGensoEnnichi.app\UkiyoGensoEnnichi_Data < here

Note: Only certain animations work as of the demo, you are going have to wait for the full game for the others
(not sure if this save works for full game yet...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Full save Here

Extract and Replace/ Place in directory: UkiyoGensoEnnichi.app\UkiyoGensoEnnichi_Data < here

Note: Only certain animations work as of the demo, you are going have to wait for the full game for the others

The highlighted animations still freeze at the last phase. So that's probably a demo limitation in content.

Reactions: DrakilZ

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Full save Here

Where is the gallery mode?

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
i havent installed yet but is this incest since it calls them twins in the description or is it just talking about them being two

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Is the final version out or is it still the demo versión? Since that patch doesn't work for me, I won't even have the game.

Last edited:

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Yes, that's what I do but the game I won't have waited 10 minutes and nothing, even the pc gets slow, but the normal version will be the game but it's the demo, I don't know what to do, Pass me your game to see if it works for me.
Override your files in BepInEx folder with this (basically throw it into game's folder after installing the patch), it changes the configs, so debug console opens as soon as you start the .exe, you may then see what's going on

Reactions: colween

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Override your files in BepInEx folder with this (basically throw it into game's folder after installing the patch), it changes the configs, so debug console opens as soon as you start the .exe, you may then see what's going on
If I do that, will I have the full version of the game and it will also be uncensored?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes