Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I did script editing (Skills.json mainly) instead of save-editing and cheating. Anyone can probably figure out something simple like giving your base skill +5000% power. I usually do something like making basic enemy give x100 EXP to lighten the grind. Skills.json and others are in game folder>www>data. Can be done in a lot of games. For this game I sorta found out few things
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really understand a lot of that code but editing the exp and gold the enemies drop was very easy and a god send, since I hate editing exp to level up multiple times in one fight. I prefer 1 level at a time rather than see some weird negative number next to my exp. lol

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
Rare thing happens with your release.
Some translation still way off, usually I can still makes sense of it, but not this time.
Also, word wrap.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
is there any difference between getting raped by enemies (including the first choice after the fingerplay) or I can enjoy any choice I want freely?

Reactions: Sevilia

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
do i still need to apply the patch?

once i did not it gives me a

"failed to load img/pictures/Player.png

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
Is there a possible fix for the fast travel error for the extra/random dungeon stages or is this a known issue?

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
is this multiple games in one? chapter 2 has an entire different tittle loading screen open world etc
feels like these are 3 seperate games jammed into one

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes