Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi,Megalol: What you think about this RPGM Decryptor https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-mv-mz-decrypter.69864/ .I would be appricate if you can add him in uagc (use him for decrypt Karryn's Prison per this time)
Hi, from 1st look I'm not sure if it's have full command line support (yeah, it runs in cmd window but u need to press buttons to interact with it). And btw I've decrypted Karryn's Prison v1.0.6 just fine with latest version of UAGC so I don't think I need to change anything according this game. There are exists some problematic RMGM MV games like "A Struggle with Sin" where UAGC decrypter could fail but not in ur case as far as I know...

Reactions: Asenaris and giqui

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hi, from 1st look I'm not sure if it's have full command line support (yeah, it runs in cmd window but u need to press buttons to interact with it). And btw I've decrypted Karryn's Prison v1.0.6 just fine with latest version of UAGC so I don't think I need to change anything according this game. There are exists some problematic RMGM MV games like "A Struggle with Sin" where UAGC decrypter could fail but not in ur case as far as I know...
Okay,thanks

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Update (OP would be updated at v2.0 final release) v2.0 alpha (install on v1.9.9):

Fixed (?) bug in v1.9.9 that sometimes doesn't moves unpacked rpa from rpa_out folder to the "game" directory. Lol, I didn't thought that it's so hard to find fully working folder moving command line tool that handles almost all possible problem situations.
Unity v1.5 compressor: added video compression support for testing. Actually there are not very much Unity games with videos stored in assets but this is big step to the main target - audio compression. Also planning to add .untity3d files unpacker tool (usually Unity games compresses good just with 7zip but if asset files in .unity3d bundle file then it packs with very bad ratio) so if you don't want to make repack but just recompress game with better raion with 7zip it also could be useful.
New sample game repacked: Mad Turn [S2 v0.1] (original about 700Mb 7z ultra -> .untity3d unpack + 7zip ultra about 600Mb -> 282Mb Repacked) ( ) no videos but has big file (sharedassets1.resource) about 150Mb with audio so without audio compresion support can't get better compression...
During the compression process in a Renpy game, using its 2.0 version, an error screen appeared. "Windows could not find in the scripts folder, the file tcc.exe. Could you make this file available for download, or is it of no relevance. :unsure:

You do a great job. Thanks for your contribution. (y)

Reactions: "CJ" and Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
During the compression process in a Renpy game, using its 2.0 version, an error screen appeared. "Windows could not find in the scripts folder, the file tcc.exe. Could you make this file available for download, or is it of no relevance. :unsure:

You do a great job. Thanks for your contribution. (y)
Hm, it's strange coz it should be at least inside downloaded file (UAGC_update_v2.0.7z -> UAGC\Scripts\TCCLE14x64\tcc.exe). Can u check contens of ur ..\UAGC\Scripts\TCCLE14x64 folder and if that folder even exists (and if not take it again from UAGC_update_v2.0.7z file or if exists take just tcc.exe). I could guess that ur AV possible deleted file but . Btw those file is a part of .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
What do u mean by "Less result"? Comparing with what tool or UAGC version? For 2nd game u need to enable apng compression for better results and latest version of UAGC. For 1st try to use/enable pingo if it has "pure" png images.
View attachment 1891364
in the case of Karryns prison, a weak result compared to Giqui's custom methods.
In the Lust Hunter Case, the game almost does not compress, and therefore I write a small result than the custom method from Broken Division.
And yes, with Karryn's prison apng it doesn't help how not to poke the result at most 400-500 mb less, which is not essential in this case.
Ok next time for Lust Hunter I'll try Pingo

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
in the case of Karryns prison, a weak result compared to Giqui's custom methods.
In the Lust Hunter Case, the game almost does not compress, and therefore I write a small result than the custom method from Broken Division.
And yes, with Karryn's prison apng it doesn't help how not to poke the result at most 400-500 mb less, which is not essential in this case.
Do u belive in miracles :)? I'm not :D so I've checked Karryns prison by giqui and looks like animated png was converted to plain png without animation so that ur answer.
And about Lust Hunter it has 8 bit png images and I've already adviced on main page that it need to be used pingo in such cases.

Reactions: "CJ" and Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
U can get better results with Karryn's prison if u search and delete all _cen.png files and name it (when posting links) uncensored only version for example. It would give u -100Mb of compressed game size.

Reactions: Asenaris and "CJ"

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
U can get better results with Karryn's prison if u search and delete all _cen.png files and name it (when posting links) uncensored only version for example. It would give u -100Mb of compressed game size.
Okay,i understand

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Do u belive in miracles :)? I'm not :D so I've checked Karryns prison by giqui and looks like animated png was converted to plain png without animation so that ur answer.
And about Lust Hunter it has 8 bit png images and I've already adviced on main page that it need to be used pingo in such cases.
There are two folders in RPG games that I don't like to change, they are: animations and system :rolleyes:

Reactions: Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Update (OP would be updated at v2.0 final release) v2.0 release candidate 1 (install on v2.0 beta):

Added Pixel Game Maker MV compressor. Tested it on this game also should work on that one too (not tested yet).
Adult Games Engine Detector (AGED) tool now also detects Pixel Game Maker MV games.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Update (OP would be updated at v2.0 final release) v2.0 release candidate 1 (install on v2.0 beta):
Added Pixel Game Maker MV compressor. Tested it on this game also should work on that one too (not tested yet).
Adult Games Engine Detector (AGED) tool now also detects Pixel Game Maker MV games.
I Want more viruses,Please add more :D

• Haha
Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I Want more viruses,Please add more :D
Lol, actually it uses this tool (that marked as virus also) which using dll injecting method to unpack Pixel Game Maker MV games that could possible detected as virus for some AV. Anyway and it has only 2/55 with alerts from some 2 noname AV.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Lol, actually it uses this tool (that marked as virus also) which using dll injecting method to unpack Pixel Game Maker MV games that could possible detected as virus for some AV. Anyway l and it has 2/55 with alerts from some 2 unknow AV.
I can't download this,file not found :(

Anvitirus need die :D

• Haha
Reactions: megalol

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Can the ability to compress Linux, MacOs and other versions to other systems be added in the future through your extremely useful software?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Can the ability to compress Linux, MacOs and other versions to other systems be added in the future through your extremely useful software?
Did u tried to compress it 1st coz I tried long time ago to compress Mac version and it worked? Anyway I think it would take a lot of time for u to compress all versions for each platform so I suggest to try to compress it for Windows and then just copy "game" folder from it to the each of the version. If u have other ideas how to make it better - let me know...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes