Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Ho ok, thanks for the feedback.

I try to set ogg speed at 5 but no change, it launch over 400 nconvert process and consum more than 40Go of RAM.

Curiously i don't remember have this problem with imagemagick
Yeah, my bad, I've checked and found out that image speed limiting not added (probably will add in next version) in "Ren'Py engine updater and images to avif + video to av1 compressor" but in main RenPy compressor only. Imagemagick probably works faster so u don't get memory overflow with it or game just have 2k or 4k images.

MrCrisis

Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, my bad, I've checked and found out that image speed limiting not added (probably will add in next version) in "Ren'Py engine updater and images to avif + video to av1 compressor" but in main RenPy compressor only. Imagemagick probably works faster so u don't get memory overflow with it or game just have 2k or 4k images.
Ha yes, in nconvert i tweak the avif_speed so it's a lot slower than imagemagick. I will wait the next update

Thanks a lot for your help

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Reactions: ldacombat123

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
"I can't compressed with UAGC 2.6.3" is not proper bug report. What error/problem do u have exactly (text/screenshot if possible)? Did u tried to enable non-latin fix? Here is compressed version btw.
Sorry for bothering you. Actually, I don't know where the error is, but after compressing I saw an error from windows but it shut down very quickly and still output the compressed version but I can't use the compressed file. The other guy also tried twice and failed before succeeding. All I remember is the system notification that a certain file was lost

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Info from OP: "About Repack (for Unity too) maker: it would make your game unplayable after compression (but you will get working repack installer instead)! Be sure to make backup if needed."
Can u tell me plz if it was after running the game after repack creation (wrong way) or after installing it from created by UAGC [WinRar_SFX].exe (right way) and if yes then upload that file if possible?

Last edited:

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Info from OP: "About Repack (for Unity too) maker: it would make your game unplayable after compression (but you will get working repack installer instead)! Be sure to make backup if needed."
Can u tell me plz if it was after running the game after repack creation (wrong way) or after installing it from created by UAGC [WinRar_SFX].exe (right way) and if yes then upload that file if possible?
Hi there,
I did the repack deleted everything from the folder exept the repack*.exe and then run the .exe ,unpacked everything, and start the game using the unpacked game*.exe
i will try to recreate it

Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.6.4 (install it on UAGC version 2.6.3):
Implemented ability to add compression quality settings at the end of signature file.
Added RAM usage limiting feature (for images compressing) in RenPy avif/AV1 compressor.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there,
I did the repack deleted everything from the folder exept the repack*.exe and then run the .exe ,unpacked everything, and start the game using the unpacked game*.exe
i will try to recreate it

i have no idea why that worked

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
UAGC v2.6.4 (install it on UAGC version 2.6.3):
Implemented ability to add compression quality settings at the end of signature file.
Added RAM usage limiting feature (for images compressing) in RenPy avif/AV1 compressor.
This won't extract on either PC, says unknown compression type with Winrar and 7zip.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
This won't extract on either PC, says unknown compression type with Winrar and 7zip.
Yeah, strange, WinRar don't want to extract but latest 7-zip unpacks fine.
Here is rar version:

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.6.5 (install it on UAGC version 2.6.3 or 2.6.4):
For RenPy compressor added "non latin fix" feature for games with non latin file and folder names (useful for this game).
Improved VNMaker compressor so now it's possible to compress games with non latin file and folder names (useful for game1 and game2).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
if it's not too much trouble, a screenshot of your settings
It's the default settings, like there are no changes from when you open UAGC it's 40 audio/80 images, same as on the first page of this post, but with ultrafast ffmpeg enabled.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes