Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Here you got a Mediafire link: takes a bit more to upload.

I'll try to compress it now will edit this Post with the compressed link (this will take a while as its 6GB and I have no clue how many Video files).
DarknessDai , the compression only got it reduced by 800 MB so not worth. Not sure if a different compressor wants to try. But you'd need to DL the full release.
Will see if new game thread later.
Did u read/followed info about Godot engine that posted in UAGC OP?
For Godot engine compressor avoid spaces in game path or compression could be failed. Also for this engine pck file size would remain the same after compression and to see the difference it needs to be compressed to 7z, rar or zip archive.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Did u read/followed info about Godot engine that posted in UAGC OP?
For Godot engine compressor avoid spaces in game path or compression could be failed. Also for this engine pck file size would remain the same after compression and to see the difference it needs to be compressed to 7z, rar or zip archive.
Yeah read that. Did that will try again. Didn't have any spaces in it and 7zip did nothing. Lets try that again and see. (thats also the reason I removed the @ in the GCR Thread, but you saw it anyways lol)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah read that. Did that will try again.
Ok, btw this engine very problematic in terms or resources compression, probably on 2nd place after Unity coz inside pck images and audio files also put in some container per each file so I'm using some self made script to unpack from container and put it back but some images/audio formats don't supported coz I dunno how to rip 'em. Anyway ogv probably should be compressed since they not in any container (beside pck) so if u got pck file size reduction (without packing) then it was due video was compressed but when images or audio compressed there would be change in size only after putting pck to archive. Let me know if it work so I'll check it in case of problems.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok, btw this engine very problematic in terms or resources compression, probably on 2nd place after Unity coz inside pck images and audio files also put in some container per each file so it uses some self made script to unpack from container and put it back but some images/audio format don't supported coz I dunno how to rip 'em. Anyway ogv probably should be compressed since they not in any container (beside pck) so if u got pck file size recudtion then it was due video was compressed but when images or audio compressed there would be change after putting pck to archive.
Ok, yeah I kept an eye on it a bit for now, it seems like at least the video files got compressed this time. While I had no spaces in the file path I removed everything from the name of the folder Except latin characters. Will see when its done.

On a different note, while you're here. The Update maker for Ren'py should remove all unused folders right? :unsure:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
On a different note, while you're here. The Update maker for Ren'py should remove all unused folders right? :unsure:
I dunno what u mean, can u explain better? What u want and what result u expect? It just creates folder with files that differs (by checksum checking, including engine files) between both compared version (and unpacks rpa coz without it comparison wouldn't be full), why it should remove anything? It also have option to skip media files with same names in case if game versions compressed with different quality settings or tools.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I dunno what u mean, can u explain better? What u want and what result u expect? It just creates folder with files that differs between both compared version (and unpacks rpa coz without it comparison wouldn't be full), why it should remove anything? It also have option to skip media files with same names in case if game versions compressed with different quality settings or tools.
What I meant is, for me (I don't know what I am doing wrong tbh) it leaves empty folder in the patch. I know about unpacking rpa's etc. But when Sons made a patch it only had folder were actually was stuff in it.
Before he tried I thought its normal that UAGC just copies all the folders and also leaves in the empty ones, but it wasnt the case for him.

Lets try it in short. I make a patch. The patch contains every singe folder (most empty) of the /game, even if nothing that was in it changed.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Lets try it in short. I make a patch. The patch contains every singe folder (most empty) of the /game, even if nothing that was in it changed.
So problem is in empty folders or because something not works? If 1st then it's easy to fix it in UAGC, if problems with not working then I need game links/examples.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
So problem is in empty folders or because something not works? If 1st then it's easy to fix it in UAGC, if problems with not working then I need game links/examples.
Nah only the empty folders. It was such a non issue, basically that I until now didn't want to bother you with asking, I just deleted them myself, but as you're here now I though, I asked.

They seem to work fine, at least I didn't get complains.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Nah only the empty folders. It was such a non issue, basically that I until now didn't want to bother you with asking, I just deleted them myself, but as you're here now I though, I asked.

They seem to work fine, at least I didn't get complains.
Ok, I'll add empty folder remover there.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
It's weird cause that only happened to me when Sons tested it, it didn't leave empty folders.
Yeah, it seems that coz I've forgot to put patch path variable in double quotes so if its contains spaces then deleting empty folders fails. For Godot it much more complicated so I didn't fixed it yet, maybe in future.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, it seems that coz I've forgot to put patch path variable in double quotes so if its contains spaces then deleting empty folders fails. For Godot it much more complicated so I didn't fixed it yet, maybe in future.
Gotcha
And my dumbass of course always made the patch in a folder called "New Folder" o_O:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

tmp12

Jun 1, 2017
ClamAV:
Code:
$ clamdscan . --fdpass
UAGC/Scripts/arc_conv.exe: Win.Trojan.Gh0stRAT-9876493-0 FOUND
VirusTotal:
22/71
29/72

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Let me ask, is there any way to know the compression limit and general image/video quality loss of a game without causing errors or causing the game image/video to fall into a state that is almost impossible?
For example, the game Once in a Lifetime by Carbidis has an original capacity of 5.1 GB -> when others compress it to 1.1GB and I compress it to the default setting of 1.57 GB -> I don't know how to adjust it to make the game better. The game still works fine like the finished products of other compressors but the capacity is much lower than what I use

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes