Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
2) This could be some internal asset file or bundle too long filename(s). When u compress Unity game I recommend to make game path as short as possible (rename it before compressing, for example to "C:\MIL").
This is one of the errors I get

2024-08-03 10_59_31-Application Error.png

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
UnityEx tool as far as I know is developed on ancient Delphi 7 32bit so it's some software engine related error, sometimes skipping errors (like too long names) by pressing OK isn't affected anything but regarding this error I can't say anything.
Alright, I didn't think it affected anything, as after I hit ok, it continues on and does everything normally.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
Me and Sons tried it and for both of us it came out as around the same size.
We both compressed it before (I got it down from 2.x GB to ~900 MB). I have no idea what the problem could be.
Most up to date.Jugs Bay [v0.3.5] .
(Videos are the majority of the size)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
Me and Sons tried it and for both of us it came out as around the same size.
We both compressed it before (I got it down from 2.x GB to ~900 MB). I have no idea what the problem could be.
Most up to date.Jugs Bay [v0.3.5] .
(Videos are the majority of the size)
It seems that dev converted videos to AV1 format that isn't supported by engine compressor, I'll see what I can do but not now coz gonna go sleep.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It seems that dev converted videos to AV1 format that isn't supported by engine compressor, I'll see what I can do but not now coz gonna go sleep.
Yeah take your time. Shit took 2 hours on my rig. So won't do it today anways.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not sure what changed in this game, used to be able to shave a lot off of it, but now barely anything, and some reported videos sometimes being broken, sometimes used skip big vidoes and sometimes encode animated webpsv3.0.7 fix whatever you last posted :ROFLMAO:Windows 11, i7, 16GB, SSDWhat is Real?N/A

You can put this shit at the vey bottom of the totem pole, used to be able to compress it nicely, then again, maybe the videos could have been broken all along, I'm not sure. I've even got some random errors now with this game as well.

E1.png

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Not sure what changed in this game, used to be able to shave a lot off of it, but now barely anything, and some reported videos sometimes being broken, sometimes used skip big vidoes and sometimes encode animated webpsv3.0.7 fix whatever you last posted :ROFLMAO:Windows 11, i7, 16GB, SSDWhat is Real?N/A

You can put this shit at the vey bottom of the totem pole, used to be able to compress it nicely, then again, maybe the videos could have been broken all along, I'm not sure. I've even got some random errors now with this game as well.

View attachment 3925378
I tried it too, Got the same size result (Just didn't get the "Error")
6 Random webps from What is Real?:

Also there may be a case to be made that compressing makes the animated webps not work anymore at all. (Not only with this game, sadly I can't remember the other one).

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I tried it too, Got the same size result (Just didn't get the "Error")
6 Random webps from What is Real?:

Also there may be a case to be made that compressing makes the animated webps not work anymore at all. (Not only with this game, sadly I can't remember the other one).
Can u elaborate what problem u have with compressed game (vids not playing in game?) since u have no errors? I have compressed just fine (enabled only images for testing purposes since u says problems with animated webp).

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Can u elaborate what problem u have with compressed game (vids not playing in game?) since u have no errors? I have compressed just fine (enabled only images for testing purposes since u says problems with animated webp).
I don't think I had problems with the videos. (I only looked at 2 though).
The game was mainly done by SonsOfLiberty, he just asked me to test it as well. I didn't get any error and got it to the same size, its pretty weird though, as the game was waaaay more compressed before (Sons said) the dev switched from all gifs to mostly webps. And in the thread users also said that the webps were not working.
For more information you'd need to ask him.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol, did you get a PM to about Shale Hill Secrets? Will that help any with getting support again for that game?
Yeah, I got it working in UAGC about 1/2 day ago but decrypting/encrypting very slow. I got updated python script recently with processing multiple files at same time but when I test it on my PC after compiling to exe it doesn't works (but it works fine on script maker PC). Probably I'll release slow version soon for testing. Slow script version also don't have SFL game support (it supported by new script but don't supported in old one so I need to edit old script, maybe it would be in newer UAGC version).
Regarding animated webp problem since I can't reproduce problem for not, u can just disable auto activation of awebp processing since anyway it don't work well for u and also awebp compression don't saves much space and make quality bad.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, I got it working in UAGC about 1/2 day ago but decrypting/encrypting very slow. I got updated python script recently with processing multiple files at same time but when I test it on my PC after compiling to exe it doesn't works (but it works fine on script maker PC). Probably I'll release it soon for testing. Slow script version also don't have SFL game support (it supported by new script but don't supported in old one so I need to edit old script, maybe it would be in newer UAGC version).
Regarding animated webp problem since I can't reproduce problem for not, u can just disable auto activation of awebp processing since anyway it don't work well for u and also awebp compression don't saves much space and make quality bad.
I mean, even if do compress webp (checking afterwards, and not broken) it doesn't seems it only shaves off a GB or so, maybe 2.

I've did it previous and was under GB and under 2GB. Granted I didn't pay a whole lot of attention, just know a few months back I decided to do a fresh compression instead of doing update only, and it didn't save hardly anything.

Maybe the game just can't be compressed anymore. There are lots and lots and lots of 4MB to 6MB animated WEBP's, I know it says notes about breaking them, then also about compressing them.

I guess if they get broken, then the game probably can't be compressed much then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, if SHS eventually gets working, can always worry about SFL later on.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on v3.0.7 fix5):
- For Shale Hills Secrets compressor added support for v0.18.0 (decoding and encoding are curently very slow), thanks to xorxorrax for decryptor/encryptor script.
- For Electron framework engine compressor added support for webm video files encoded to AV1 format (don't forget to switch from VP9 to AV1 for game that have AV1 videos) and use RAM limiter feature in case game has 4k webp images.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Then I guess u'll test "Jugs Bay" when u'll wake up if I'll finally release new UAGC version :KEK:.
Can start it later, before I go to sleep.
Btw if you want to ping people you need to unbold the name, or it wont ping.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
(install on v3.0.7 fix5):
- For Shale Hills Secrets compressor added support for v0.18.0 (decoding and encoding are curently very slow), thanks to xorxorrax for decryptor/encryptor script.
Seems dec/enc was pretty fast for me, even though you said would be pretty slow, I guess I must have a decent system :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Can start it later, before I go to sleep.
Btw if you want to ping people you need to unbold the name, or it wont ping.
If u have NVIDIA GPU 4xxx then I highly recommend to enable av1_nvenc in compressor settings since it should give u much better AV1 compression speed.
P.S. I didn't ping u, just quoted ur post. Since it's easier than to understand f95zone ping system 4 me :KEK:.
Seems dec/enc was pretty fast for me, even though you said would be pretty slow, I guess I must have a decent system :devilish:
Fast version decrypts files less 1 min. Slower one I think should do it at least 30x slower. Anyway I got new version of decryptor and gonna test/release it later if all OK.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
If u have NVIDIA GPU 4xxx then I highly recommend to enable av1_nvenc in compressor settings since it should give u much better AV1 compression speed.
P.S. I didn't ping u, just quoted ur post. Since it's easier than to understand f95zone ping system 4 me :KEK:.

Fast version decrypts files less 1 min. Slower one I think should do it at least 30x slower. Anyway I got new version of decryptor and gonna test/release it later if all OK.
Hehe I meant when you pinged xorxorrax.
Nope don't have an NVIDIA GPU went full AMD this time. Have a RX 7900 XTX.

Jugs bay didn't safe anything. (I did not change any settings)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes