Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on v3.0.7 fix5 or newer):
- Added Streaming for Love compressor (new button placed near SHS compressor) that supports v0.3.0 (thanks to xorxorrax for decryptor/encryptor script [fast version])
SFL.png

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fast version decrypts files less 1 min. Slower one I think should do it at least 30x slower. Anyway I got new version of decryptor and gonna test/release it later if all OK.
Good deal, it seems like it maybe took a couple of minutes, honestly it seems it was about the same speed before this new encryption of file happened. I mean as in same speed as doing the full compression anyway, didn't like it seemed like it took any longer then v0.17 and earlier ones.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah I aint doing it again. Fuck this shit, I don't care anymore.
View attachment 3930777
I think there is a bug that preventing to write app.asar file coz it's too big. I've tested it on reduced file app.asar using 7-zip with asar plugin installed and all worked fine but when I tried on full/original, it failed coz just wasn't saved/modified. Btw how long compression took in ur case and what was average CPU usage, for me it was a bit longer than 30 min coz I've used av1_nvenc (for AMD there are exists similar AV1 encoder but I can't test/implement it coz I have NVIDIA GPU)?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I think there is a bug that preventing to write app.asar file coz it's too big. I've tested it on reduced file app.asar using 7-zip with asar plugin installed and all worked fine but when I tried on full/original, it failed coz just wasn't saved/modified. Btw how long compression took in ur case and what was average CPU usage, for me it was a bit longer than 30 min coz I've used av1_nvenc (for AMD there are exists similar AV1 encoder but I can't test/implement it coz I have NVIDIA GPU)?
Longer than 30 mins I think, but I didn't check the time in the morning.
Yeah that makes sense, sucks.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Longer than 30 mins I think, but I didn't check the time in the morning.
Yeah that makes sense, sucks.
This is super weird but I think understood why it don't pack back after some tests. U need to delete folder "..\JugsBay-win32-x64\resources\app.asar.unpacked" to make it work. Probably this folder not needed at all or at least move it before compression somewhere else. U can make fast test by compressing images or audio only if still interested.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Your tool is fantastic; it saves us time and improves quality. I understand that the area for compressing games in Ren'Py is already maxed out and can't handle more. But if you could include this feature, it would be really helpful :)

mp3.jpg

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Your tool is fantastic; it saves us time and improves quality. I understand that the area for compressing games in Ren'Py is already maxed out and can't handle more. But if you could include this feature, it would be really helpful :)

View attachment 3931239
If u talking about RenPy compressor then audio is compressed with (lib)opus codec since it's usually gives best quality comparing other codecs with same bitrate so u can set bitrate only as far as I know and there are no any quality profiles.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
If u talking about RenPy compressor then audio is compressed with (lib)opus codec since it's usually gives best quality comparing other codecs with same bitrate so u can set bitrate only as far as I know and there are no any quality profiles.
I did some tests and found that even when I significantly lower the bit rate for audio files in Ren'Py, I don’t get much savings with MP3 files

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This is super weird but I think understood why it don't pack back after some tests. U need to delete folder "..\JugsBay-win32-x64\resources\app.asar.unpacked" to make it work. Probably this folder not needed at all or at least move it before compression somewhere else. U can make fast test by compressing images or audio only if still interested.
Honestly, don't feel like it. Maybe next update. :D

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
giqui Can you try compressing: https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-hunter-kuro-v1-06-pierock-games.220712/
I can't get the picture to compress. I am able to unpack it manually but it doesn't work with UAGC (at least the pictures) and having only the Audio compressed will "only" save 400 MB.
Its Pixel Maker MV.

Ima head to bed :sleep:
U need to make sure that game is running fine on ur PC before compression at that engine and if not, injector/unpacker wouldn't work. Probably ur system is missing some VC++ libs, read this post, maybe u have the same case.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
U need make sure that game is running fine before compression at that engine if not, injector/unpacker wouldn't work. Probably ur system is missing some VC++ libs, read this post, maybe u have the same case.
Nah the game was running fine for me (as I posted the game I made sure to actually play it lol), I also was able to decrypt the files via the F95Zone tool manually.
No clue why it didn't work with UAGC.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Nah the game was running fine for me (as I posted the game I made sure to actually play it lol), I also was able to decrypt the files via the F95Zone tool manually.
No clue why it didn't work with UAGC.
Ok, I'll check on my PC then, but since giqui was able to compress it with UAGC I guess it worked 4 him. But I have 2 questions 4 u: Do u have Win10 or Win11, and did game opened to menu and stayed that way (not closed) when u started compression?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok, I'll check on my PC then, but since giqui was able to compress it with UAGC I guess it worked 4 him. But I have 2 questions 4 u: Do u have Win10 or Win11, and did game opened to menu and stayed that way (not closed) when u started compression?
Win10 and yesn't it opened and stayed open, but it wasn't in the main menu but a screen before (basically the main menu is not the starting screen)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes