Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Win10 and yesn't it opened and stayed open, but it wasn't in the main menu but a screen before (basically the main menu is not the starting screen)
I found out that there are something with game encryption that unpackers failed to decrypt game properly (look here). Can u provide link on tool that u used and it worked 4 u since I've tried 3 different tool and all failed (image/audio files not opens after decryption).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Ok, I think I found the culpit now, its seems that new versions of unpacker(s) also tries to decrypt huge "..\Dark hunter kuro\Resources\data\project.json" file and fails probably thats why it worked 4 u since u used old one from OP. I think I'll make UAGC to rename folder before and return it back after compression so it should to the trick at least I hope so. I rly feel de javu here since recently I had similar problem with Electron framework compressor that solved by renaming some folder.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on v3.0.8 v2):
- For Pixel Game Maker MV compressor added feature (don't forget to enable it if needed) to (re)move data folder before compression to avoid possible problems

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Honestly no clue, worked here. I guess will take a look and see what happened.
It has something to do with non-latin file names inside ur images.rpa. If took those file from previous compressed version game starts fine since those files named properly. Right urs compressed, left Bob69 and I dunno why for him it worked fine.
rooom.jpg

• Thinking Face

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It has something to do with non-latin file names inside ur images.rpa. If took those file from previous compressed version game starts fine since those files named properly. Right urs compressed, left Bob69 and I dunno why for him it worked fine.
View attachment 3936911
:unsure: doubt it. More likely I either donored or didn't donor. (so the opposite of what Sons did this time)
I didn't test the one UAGC auto built (as in extracting and running), tested the normal unarchived that is left over. But I didn't donor.

Built the game manually this time.

Also looks like I forgot to pack back to RPA, oh well. Not overly concerned, it should work for all now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I didn't test the one UAGC auto built, tested the normal unarchived that is left over. But I didn't donor.

Built the game manually this time.

Also looks like I forgot to pack back to RPA, oh well. Not overly concerned, it should work for all now.
Weird that its fucked up after auto rebuild. (there is this double rpa packing after auto rebuilding, that happens like 1/50 times that why I just unpack the build one to start.

Can you give me a different Straightened Times hoster btw? FUCK GOFILE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes