yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UmesatraaAcademy-0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Perhaps a younger me could have appreciated those giant, fake milkers, but an older me can only think about the unholy back pain. Ouch.

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I have some feedback on a few grammar issues in the intro.

When you first speak to Sun she says: " You are not ordinary. So am I. ", this should be "You are not ordinary. Neither am I". Just after that she says: " You know that succubuses are satisfied with human lust for a long time. But I don't. ". The second sentence should be "But I'm not". The first sentence has two verbs, a doing verb (you know) and a being verb (they are satisfied). Using "I don't" in the second sentence refers back to the doing verb in the first sentence (you know, but I don't know), while using "I'm not" in the second sentence refers back to the being verb in the first sentence (they are satisfied, but I'm not satisfied). I'm not entirely sure what the first sentence is trying to say, specifically its unclear whether "for a long time" refers to how long Maya has known that sccubuses are satisfied with human lust, or how long succubuses have been satisfied with human lust. I think it should either be "You've known for a long time that succubuses are satisfied with human lust", or it should be "You know that for a long time succubuses have been satisfied with human lust".

• Red Heart
Reactions: B.August

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hello, I just discovered this game and I'm giving it a try. Seems interesting so far, I'm considering subscribing. Just for clarification, I've caught mention of patreon exclusive content and I'd like to know if these will always be exclusive or if they become available to everyone after a while. Thank you and keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: B.August

B.August

Umesatraa Academy Janitor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
Hello, I just discovered this game and I'm giving it a try. Seems interesting so far, I'm considering subscribing. Just for clarification, I've caught mention of patreon exclusive content and I'd like to know if these will always be exclusive or if they become available to everyone after a while. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Hi, I'm glad you found the game interesting, and I noticed that you subscribed, so thank you for your support! Yes, according to my current plans, Patreon-only scenes will remain exclusive. Once this game is complete, I might offer the full game at a lower tier, but that's still quite a while away. Thank you for my good wishes! I hope you enjoy it!

I would like to remind you that you can access all the scenes with the save files I've included. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask on Discord or here. I would also like to hear your opinions and suggestions after your playthrough.

Reactions: ShadowRider77

B.August

Umesatraa Academy Janitor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
The highlighted sentence looks like Sun is talking to Mc but shouldn't Lucy be talking to Mistress Trix?
Yes, there was a mix-up there. It should be like you said. I fixed it, it will appear correctly from the next patch. Thank you for pointing it out!

Reactions: WeilBaum
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes