yazda

Mar 21, 2021
You've probably finished the Hitomi and Milena content. The main storyline is based on your visits to the dungeon, and it starts during the Hitomi content (when you catch Angela watching you and are taken to the dungeon one night). You can go to the Latex Dungeon from your room on Saturdays or Sundays. These visits are also listed in the save files. If you are only interested in Milena and Hitomi content, that will be continued as well. I am working on the auction right now, but the patch after that, I want to focus on Hitomi and Milena content.

Hitomi's content ends with breastfeeding.(When I checked, the EOC notice was in the right place.) And EOC for Milena is "Milena's Reward". If you're talking about random gifs, you can see the ones you haven't encountered before by repeating it.
Hi,

great game, but still missing Kayla and Minka minka kayla Screenshot 2023-05-03 153530.png

GOAT-Cheese

Oct 22, 2022
so is the protag a Futa or what's going on here? I didn't play that long but if she don't got a dick I'd rather not continue playing lol

B.August

Umesatraa Academy Janitor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
so is the protag a Futa or what's going on here? I didn't play that long but if she don't got a dick I'd rather not continue playing lol
As you progress through the story, optional Futa/Trans content unlocks and the main character can transform into a Futa. But at the moment, there's not a lot of content based on the main character being a Futa. There are more scenes about the internal dynamics of the Mars Dormitory and the characters there. Since not all the characters there have been introduced yet, this will go on for a while. If you're looking for a gameplay with Futa MC, this game may not fit your needs.

GOAT-Cheese

Oct 22, 2022
As you progress through the story, optional Futa/Trans content unlocks and the main character can transform into a Futa. But at the moment, there's not a lot of content based on the main character being a Futa. There are more scenes about the internal dynamics of the Mars Dormitory and the characters there. Since not all the characters there have been introduced yet, this will go on for a while. If you're looking for a gameplay with Futa MC, this game may not fit your needs.
much obliged

Reactions: B.August

B.August

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
Was enjoying the game, but with the recent focus on """Futa""" I'm gonna have to pass on this.
Not a fan of using live action for """Futa""" content.
This is totally understandable. For the last three patches, the topic of new patches has been chosen by polls on Patreon. And Mars Dormitory has won every poll it has been in. I don't add the winning option to the next poll, to prevent one option from being chosen over and over again, but it seems likely that a Mars content will be chosen every two patches. So for a while, the progress of all but Futa/Trans content will be a little slower. But even in the worst case scenario, I'm determined to bring the main story of the game to a conclusion and I'm still working on it. I hope you'll visit again and enjoy it after some time, when there's more content that appeals to you. Thank you for your comment!

B.August

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
Great game! Really enjoying the futa content! Whats the name of the blue ribbon white panty futa in the new mars quest?
Thank you! Honestly I don't know what name he goes by. If you want to find the video used in the game, you can search for leaky femboy. But I don't know if there is another videos.

Reactions: taglag

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 1870385

Overview:
You set off to Umesatra Academy to get the training you need to become a real succubus. Something seems to be different with you. Turning other succubuses into your servants? Isn't that forbidden? Well...Nobody needs to know until you rewrite the rules. But will it be that easy?

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1870382 View attachment 1870383 View attachment 1870384 View attachment 1870386 View attachment 1870387 View attachment 1870388 View attachment 1870390 View attachment 1870391 View attachment 1991444 View attachment 2007512 View attachment 2434845 View attachment 2434865 View attachment 2434835 View attachment 2598163 View attachment 2635944
Please, add the link.

Reactions: B.August

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UmesatraaAcademy-0.5.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes