johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Just a heads up, in the intro, it refers to train1.gif, but the file is train1.webp, so it results in a broken image. Renaming the file fixed it, but giving a heads up so it can be patched later on.

B.August

Umesatraa Academy Janitor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
How do we get to the Mars Dormitory?
After completing "Copying a Mars" with Ella, you need to visit Ella's room on a Sunday. That way you can make your first visit to the Mars Dormitory. You can't go there on your own yet. You can also use the save file I've added to get there right away. The last save in the line contains this visit.

SavageOmen1026

Jun 24, 2018
I've done all of Hitomi and Milena's content, but i can't seem to trigger any other content. what am i missing? i've been to Juniper dorm but that doesn't seem to do anything

SavageOmen1026

Jun 24, 2018
I've done all of Hitomi and Milena's content, but i can't seem to trigger any other content. what am i missing? i've been to Juniper dorm but that doesn't seem to do anything
I guess i figured it out, Despite the game saying Hitomi content finished i just did random groping on her for a while and i got more

B.August

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
You've probably finished the Hitomi and Milena content. The main storyline is based on your visits to the dungeon, and it starts during the Hitomi content (when you catch Angela watching you and are taken to the dungeon one night). You can go to the Latex Dungeon from your room on Saturdays or Sundays. These visits are also listed in the save files. If you are only interested in Milena and Hitomi content, that will be continued as well. I am working on the auction right now, but the patch after that, I want to focus on Hitomi and Milena content.

I guess i figured it out, Despite the game saying Hitomi content finished i just did random groping on her for a while and i got more
Hitomi's content ends with breastfeeding.(When I checked, the EOC notice was in the right place.) And EOC for Milena is "Milena's Reward". If you're talking about random gifs, you can see the ones you haven't encountered before by repeating it.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
After completing "Copying a Mars" with Ella, you need to visit Ella's room on a Sunday. That way you can make your first visit to the Mars Dormitory. You can't go there on your own yet. You can also use the save file I've added to get there right away. The last save in the line contains this visit.
Where is Ella to do this? I haven't come across her yet. In fact, I haven't done anything except with the Milena and Hitomi.

Last edited:

B.August

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
Where is Ella to do this? I haven't come across her yet. In fact, I haven't done anything except with the Milena and Hitomi.
As you start to develop your relationship with Hitomi in her room, you realize that Angela is watching you and you catch her. After this happens, you will be visited by someone one night when you are going to sleep and taken to the Dungeon. Once here, you visit the dungeon, usually on Saturdays and sometimes on Sundays, to progress the story. Ella and futa/trans content unlocks as you progress through the dungeon. You first meet Ella through Lucy in the dungeon.

After practicing your control with Hitomi a few times, you should see a button that says [You feel watched]. Then when you're in [Make Her Grope] or [Oily Grope], you'll be sure that someone is watching you, run to the door and catch Angela. But if you went ahead without realizing, you can go back to [Make Her Grope] or [Oily Grope] and take a look. If you still can't find it, there should be one in the save files from when you were visited by the Dungeon.

B.August

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
How to access new Mars content after finishing the main story?

Edit: Before this new update, MC met Ella before
If you've only met Ella, you have to go to her room first and copy her. Then, on a Sunday, you can go to Ella's room and make your first visit to the Mars Dormitory with her. But for this you need to have at least 15 control.

I realized it could be explained better, so I added the required control and a warning telling, which day to come. Thank you for your comment!

Last edited:

B.August

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
the included save file just brings me to the start screen
After loading the save file, you should be able to see the save points added after clicking on the save button on the left side again. But if it looks empty, I really don't know why.

sshenzy

Jan 18, 2023
After loading the save file, you should be able to see the save points added after clicking on the save button on the left side again. But if it looks empty, I really don't know why.
yeah i don't get any of the save points

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes