Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
I still like where this is going. its still pretty rough around the edges but it has potential that is slowly being realized. Keep at it fam!

Reactions: B.August

B.August

Umesatraa Academy Janitor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
i cant use my old save from after v 0.3 it tells me its from the wrong game
Unfortunately, due to a mistake of mine, save files from v0.3.2 onwards will be compatible with this version and future ones. To reduce the inconvenience, I've added save files for easy access to the new content.

If you still prefer to use your own files, you can rename the current versions HTML file to [Umesatraa Academy 0.3] (Without the brackets) via Twine. However, I don't recommend doing this as you will need to do this in future versions as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Bless those boobs. WORSHIP DEM TETAS, DAMNIT!

Especially the lactating one.

It would be nice if the dev put the credits of the models used. I mean, it's the bare minimum, no?

I know many of the models but there's a few I don't recognize and want more of.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Unfortunately, due to a mistake of mine, save files from v0.3.2 onwards will be compatible with this version and future ones. To reduce the inconvenience, I've added save files for easy access to the new content.

If you still prefer to use your own files, you can rename the current versions HTML file to [Umesatraa Academy 0.3] (Without the brackets) via Twine. However, I don't recommend doing this as you will need to do this in future versions as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Great game but where is Minka?

Gsglife

Aug 28, 2019
hello August love your game help me out with ur Patreon membership because Patreon India is Declining all the membership payments and because of which can't access the game version with patreon exclusive seen's

Reactions: B.August

B.August

Umesatraa Academy Janitor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
hello August love your game help me out with ur Patreon membership because Patreon India is Declining all the membership payments and because of which can't access the game version with patreon exclusive seen's
Hello! I looked a little bit and this problem has been going on for over a year now. I don't think there is much I can do as it is due to new regulations by the RBI. Patreon Support says that they are aware of the problem, but it seems like there are still a lot of people having this problem. It can be difficult to resolve issues created by country decisions. Hopefully it will be fixed soon and thank you for liking the game.

(Someone on Reddit wrote that a friend of his solved this problem with ICICI Amazon card, but I don't know how true that is. If there are major restrictions, please take care to stay safe.)

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes