B.August

Umesatraa Academy Janitor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
I have and old save and nothing happens in this new version
I don't know how old your save is, but in order to access the latest v0.5.9 content, you'll need to complete the content added in v0.5.7(Hitomi's Objection). And as I mentioned in the changelog of v0.5.7, you may need a fresh save file for that. That's why I've added additional save files so that you can access all of the scenes. If you don't want to re-play, you can load the save files I've added to access the new content.

If your save file is from v0.5.8, you may have missed the content of v0.5.7 and continued without knowing it.

B.August

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
where's the save file for the new content?
Inside the "savefile", the files named Saturn and Venus contains the most recently added content. To access it, you can select the save file you want by clicking on the [SAVES] button on the left side and then [Load From Disk]

Reactions: taglag

numoss

Sep 18, 2021
would like to know about ur plan for the future of the game and how long ( weeks months etc.) between new updates ,,normal,, u think u need for new content

Reactions: B.August

B.August

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
would like to know about ur plan for the future of the game and how long ( weeks months etc.) between new updates ,,normal,, u think u need for new content
The theme of each patch is determined by polls on Patreon. I'm regularly sharing both the chosen theme and what the other choices are on the Discord server. You can also follow when the new patch will arrive on there. In the case of V0.6.3, Latex Dungeon is the winner, and I'm aiming to share the new patch within a week(Public release a week after that). Since each patch has different progress, I suggest you join to Discord and follow the developments.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UmesatraaAcademy-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

B.August

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
literally impossible to progress 62 fitness 50+ control nothing to do, wtf is going on
Currently in the game, with 30 control, you should be able to access all the scenes. The main story starts with you corrupting Hitomi in her room and realizing that Angela is spying on you. After catching Angela, you will be visited and taken to the dungeon one night when you go to sleep. From this point on, you can access the Latex Dungeon storyline on Saturdays or Sundays.

As you continue in the Latex Dungeon, one day Lucy asks you if you want to replicate a Mars, and if you agree, the Mars Dormitory unlocks(Futa/Trans)

The other Dormitories also unlock when you reach certain scenes and exceed a certain control, but for those who don't want to struggle with this or can't figure out how, I've added a save file with all the scenes. Inside the game file you downloaded, there is a folder called save-files.

In the game, you can easily access the scenes in the game by clicking [SAVES] on the left side bar, scrolling down to the bottom, pressing [Load From Disk], and selecting the save file you want.

beskitu

May 11, 2020
Currently in the game, with 30 control, you should be able to access all the scenes. The main story starts with you corrupting Hitomi in her room and realizing that Angela is spying on you. After catching Angela, you will be visited and taken to the dungeon one night when you go to sleep. From this point on, you can access the Latex Dungeon storyline on Saturdays or Sundays.

As you continue in the Latex Dungeon, one day Lucy asks you if you want to replicate a Mars, and if you agree, the Mars Dormitory unlocks(Futa/Trans)

The other Dormitories also unlock when you reach certain scenes and exceed a certain control, but for those who don't want to struggle with this or can't figure out how, I've added a save file with all the scenes. Inside the game file you downloaded, there is a folder called save-files.

In the game, you can easily access the scenes in the game by clicking [SAVES] on the left side bar, scrolling down to the bottom, pressing [Load From Disk], and selecting the save file you want.
i guess i did something wrong because i go to sleep and nothing happens ever and i have reached all ends in both the lessons and hitomi

B.August

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2022
i guess i did something wrong because i go to sleep and nothing happens ever and i have reached all ends in both the lessons and hitomi
In Hitomi's room, after two [Practice Your Control], you should see a button that says [You feel watched]. Then when you are in [Make Her Grope] or [Oily Groping], you should see the [Run towards the door] button. From there, you'll catch Angela in the act and you'll be visited one night before bed.

But you've really gone so far that I suggest you try this with a new save.(if you can see what I'm talking about when you check in your current game, you can still start the main story).

Also, in the save-files file there is [Latex Dungeon(Main Story)], inside, the top save file is where the main story starts. (I'm not talking about the folder called v0.6.3, that contains the most recently added content.)

In the next patch, I will make a few changes so that new players won't miss out on this start. I apologize for what you experienced, because even I never went over 50 control in any of my playthroughs (even though after every main story event a control is gained)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes