vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
Please note this game very likely won't be called Umichan Umiya. I just refer to is as UMCH sequel for now, though I'm not even sure it will be that either.

more info here:

Is pregnancy here a game over like in the other one?
I found that stupid since shes a school slut anyway and just could get an abortion
Still ... If I play her in that (non canon) way and make her a slut why making it a gameover? Adding a simple 'Oh noes you got pregnant. Get an abortion you slut' event wouldn't be to much to ask for I think
Also a wise men once said 'If she breathes she's a thot'
Pregnancy is not in this game.
And I likely won't dabble in pregnancy anymore.

In UMCH the pregnancy stuff was added later in development at request. It was never in my original design, and I didn't want to redesign already implemented features in the game around this mechanic. So I made it lead to an immediate game over. I wanted to make getting abortions optional.

...With that said the context in the games make it impossible for the character to do their job or continue the plot if they're pregnant so you'd essentially, realistically, be stuck.
Pretty much this yeah. I like I mentioned in the previous reply I don't want to design systems around this, no animations, no dialogue, nothing. It's just really not my cup of tea. And shouldn't even added the little bit that I did. It just opened a can worms.

I like the cutesy hyper art.
Will watch this develop for sure.
Glad you like it~

Her tits are broken af to be pointed up like that
In past games, they bounce around and you can click and drag them up even more. Hard to do that in a VN engine though.

Spiral games are pretty good but those update times sigh
I update every month on my patreon. Looks like I forgot to post v0.3 on the website though.

I don't know why but mall's one room is
fully dark
a bug in v0.2. but there is nothing there yet anyway.

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018

Sundevils101

Jun 25, 2017
I have been waiting for the sequel to come out played umichan classroom cheaters and have been following production ever since.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
So why the rename to High Stakes anyway? The title art shows a lot of gambling related icons, but the screenshots don't seem to suggest there's actually any mini-games like that.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Any walkthrough? Looks like a lot of scenes you cant acces normally
This is from Vortex his website.
Main important choices are
-who you live with (Holly or Alma if you choose 1 then you can't go to the other's house and can't get the scenes that happen at their place)
-Who's your sponsor
-And then inthe second event with Paul just make choices that either favor you or Zytra to get the ending with them.

Walkthrough Hentai:
Alma x Tom – Travel to Alma’s apartment entrance area from a different location in the apartment. Carl is not Maiko’s sponsor. You need to live with Alma.
Alma x Carl + Maiko – Go to Alma’s apartment from the travel screen. Carl is Maiko’s sponsor. You need to live with Alma.
Moiji x Chester – view the Chester and Moiji dialogue in the Grocery store area. Travel to the grocery store area again after viewing the Paul Zytra Leyah story scene there. Story scenes will priority play first so you may need to enter again if you got a story scene.
Holly x Carl x Maiko – Visit Holly Room. You need to live with Holly.
Maiko solo shower – Holly/Alma House: Bathroom
Maiko x David – Holly’s House: David’s Room
Maiko x David (After sleeping) – Holly’s House: Jeni’s Room
Maiko x Client – Cafe
Paul x Zytra – finish Paul/Zytra Quest. Select dialogue options to favor Zytra.
Paul x Maiko – finish Paul/Zytra Quest. Select dialogue options to favor Maiko.

Also these scenes are only in the deluxe version but there's no info on how to get them in game.

Maiko x Rookie
Rinoga x Students
Maiko x Axel Team
Maiko x Leo
Maiko x 2 BBC
Maiko x Cafe Clients 2

Edit : Also there's a scene where Percival (guy) dresses up like Maiko and fucks her.
I believe you need to choose "i want to meet him" when the choice comes up in the first story event and then follow the third event sequence about Percival and dressing up like Maiko(to trick the guard at the academy) until there's no more story in the third event and then go to the classroom and he'll ask Maiko if she ever wanted to get fucked by herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: deaddog

pcdc

May 4, 2017
There will be more for this game, right? Or will Vortex go on to another? Like another sequel?

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
This is from Vortex his website.
Main important choices are
-who you live with (Holly or Alma if you choose 1 then you can't go to the other's house and can't get the scenes that happen at their place)
-Who's your sponsor
-And then inthe second event with Paul just make choices that either favor you or Zytra to get the ending with them.

Walkthrough Hentai:
Alma x Tom – Travel to Alma’s apartment entrance area from a different location in the apartment. Carl is not Maiko’s sponsor. You need to live with Alma.
Alma x Carl + Maiko – Go to Alma’s apartment from the travel screen. Carl is Maiko’s sponsor. You need to live with Alma.
Moiji x Chester – view the Chester and Moiji dialogue in the Grocery store area. Travel to the grocery store area again after viewing the Paul Zytra Leyah story scene there. Story scenes will priority play first so you may need to enter again if you got a story scene.
Holly x Carl x Maiko – Visit Holly Room. You need to live with Holly.
Maiko solo shower – Holly/Alma House: Bathroom
Maiko x David – Holly’s House: David’s Room
Maiko x David (After sleeping) – Holly’s House: Jeni’s Room
Maiko x Client – Cafe
Paul x Zytra – finish Paul/Zytra Quest. Select dialogue options to favor Zytra.
Paul x Maiko – finish Paul/Zytra Quest. Select dialogue options to favor Maiko.

Also these scenes are only in the deluxe version but there's no info on how to get them in game.

Maiko x Rookie
Rinoga x Students
Maiko x Axel Team
Maiko x Leo
Maiko x 2 BBC
Maiko x Cafe Clients 2

Edit : Also there's a scene where Percival (guy) dresses up like Maiko and fucks her.
I believe you need to choose "i want to meet him" when the choice comes up in the first story event and then follow the third event sequence about Percival and dressing up like Maiko(to trick the guard at the academy) until there's no more story in the third event and then go to the classroom and he'll ask Maiko if she ever wanted to get fucked by herself.
i unlocked every normal scene yet none of the other two galleries unlocked, so im really curious as to what you actually have to do to get them

i dug through the game files and found 4 files named "stable end", "team end", "magical end" and "unfulfilled end". maybe those two have to do with it

there are also a whole bunch of files of characters that i couldnt come across, idk if they were left there just cuz or if they actually appear and im just dumb

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
i unlocked every normal scene yet none of the other two galleries unlocked, so im really curious as to what you actually have to do to get them

i dug through the game files and found 4 files named "stable end", "team end", "magical end" and "unfulfilled end". maybe those two have to do with it

there are also a whole bunch of files of characters that i couldnt come across, idk if they were left there just cuz or if they actually appear and im just dumb
Quick note you can unlock all the galleries with a button in the left topcorner on the menu that says "unlock".

The unfulfilled ending is a bad ending .(no sex scene, just an abrupt end to the Paul event)

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
Quick note you can unlock all the galleries with a button in the left topcorner on the menu that says "unlock".

The unfulfilled ending is a bad ending .(no sex scene, just an abrupt end to the Paul event)
yes I know what I wanna know is what triggers them

bad ending is Paul getting with neither girl, magical is zytra, no idea about the other two

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
yes I know what I wanna know is what triggers them

bad ending is Paul getting with neither girl, magical is zytra, no idea about the other two
I think i got "team end" from Maiko banging Paul at the end.

Maybe the other scenes aren't actually in the game but just bonus stuff. I can't seem to trigger any of them either.

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
There are so many threads here with my games in it. If you like the games, It reeeeally helps to get deluxe officially on patreon or gumroad. Or just support the patreon in general however you can. I really can't do this for much longer with the current level of patreon support. Hopefully when i get something steam it can counter balance that. And if you have steam , as it can help with SEO when I get stuff on there.

So why the rename to High Stakes anyway? The title art shows a lot of gambling related icons, but the screenshots don't seem to suggest there's actually any mini-games like that.
the screenshots look like he just took screens of the sex scenes in the gallery. High Stakes referrers to events in the game that risks the future of some of the characters, which is decided by a gamble.

There will be more for this game, right? Or will Vortex go on to another? Like another sequel?

...Maybe the other scenes aren't actually in the game but just bonus stuff.
All ending scenes are in the game.

Reactions: deaddog

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
All ending scenes are in the game.
I was referring to these scenes :

Maiko x Rookie
Rinoga x Students
Maiko x Axel Team
Maiko x Leo
Maiko x 2 BBC
Maiko x Cafe Clients 2

Are any of them unlockable in game because i haven't been able to unlock them in game ?
I was only able to see them by using the unlock button in the Menu.