kasumi02

Dec 22, 2022
kasumi02 Yep, already thought of that, and wanted to make mini prison life simulator where she has to stay X days based on crime, but for that I need police station and prison, first. There's a high chance it gonna come out still this year, though, because it's directly tied to my exhibitionism feature, but can't do everything at once.

Billy 25 What do you mean? I didn't remove any events.

bryan1dragneel No BF means No Boyfriend. You can open stats window and check who is your current partner at the bottom. In v34 you can't break up (Ben is the only exception), but I'm currently working on it for v35. You can't kick Ben out, if he is your boyfriend.

bruhman969 I believe I fixed missing limbs in v35, but dunno if all of them.

Darkrift411 Thanks for reporting, already looking into it. It seems to be connected to clearing some data, like destroying previous location or NPCs' textures.

Raswedj There's a plan for the revenge route only for one flatmate - Rick.
You're doing more than expected compared to some other developers here. Could also be a good starting point for Jane to explore her lesbian side of her in prison (assuming all her inmates/guards are females). and implement some of he other activities that are currently in the games (cooking/working out/serving meal/lockeroom showers). The possibilities are limitless.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
kasumi02 Yep, already thought of that, and wanted to make mini prison life simulator where she has to stay X days based on crime, but for that I need police station and prison, first. There's a high chance it gonna come out still this year, though, because it's directly tied to my exhibitionism feature, but can't do everything at once.

bryan1dragneel No BF means No Boyfriend. You can open stats window and check who is your current partner at the bottom. In v34 you can't break up (Ben is the only exception), but I'm currently working on it for v35. You can't kick Ben out, if he is your boyfriend.

Darkrift411 Thanks for reporting, already looking into it. It seems to be connected to clearing some data, like destroying previous location or NPCs' textures.

Any clue what would cause me to experience this when it does not appear anyone else is? I didnt change much if any settings/config. Other than character sliders (I left body and ass at the recommended due to it saying bigger/smaller can break stuff), I cant think of anything I did special. I changed a few of the body chances (reduced "muscled" from 100 to 60 as an example), but that is about it.

Im about to test with "Preload dialogs" and "Wait for NPCs" disabled as their info makes it sound like that might help my issue. I have a pretty beefy PC, so I cant imagine it is a resource issue.

Also, maybe you could look into making some sort of auto save. Example, have like 3 auto save slots, where every X minutes (prob like 3 or 5 in most cases), it auto saves your game to one of those slots, and if there are already 3, then it deletes the oldest after making the new one. Something like that can be really useful in a game that could be buggy and crash. Im going to try to abuse the quick-save feature for now, but auto save would be good to help keep me from losing a lot of effort when it does crash.

Last edited:

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019

So an update for you Mr. Unaware : Disabling both of the preload-dialogs and wait-for-npcs options seems to have stopped my crashes. Ive now gone many hours without a crash (including leaving the game open overnight). Ive also been abusing the hell out of the quicksave (after every interaction/location-change/etc). I have a suggestion, and a question:

Suggestion: Could you make it so that the clicks to move dialog forward can be anywhere in the playscreen, and not just in the dialog area? When you have frequent menus to answer, moving the mouse up to click menu, then down to click dialog gets kinda annoying. Ive started using the hotkeys (z and 1-4) in dialogs, but I prefer to play with the mouse. Also for users who are used to renpy games, this would feel more natural for them.

Question: On the event log, some events have an X (not fulfilled) where I dont think they should, so how can I tell what I am missing? Ive had Rick 1-3 events, but 4 says that previous event is X (but 3 is "Finished and Disabled" so it should be complete). Also, 1-3 even though they are finished and complete, show an X for the same thing:
Event "Rick 4 Peeping 1":
1712265371525.png
Events 1-3:
1712265416115.png
Event "Rick 3 Bathroom" (already completed):
1712265461854.png
Btw, the "Rick 4" event looks like that even on the times when he DOES peep (which proves he is home). Ive also tried it like 6 different times of the day. 5am, 9am, noon, 3pm, 7pm, 11pm. As you can see, he has peeped 10x, but it never triggered the quest:
1712265687732.png

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Unaware in The City v35a is out on &

Screenshot_26.jpg

Reactions: kasumi02

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
how to trigger the date with albert? waited for multiple weekends after i acepted his offer but he never showed up. what am i doing wrong, do i need to do something else to trigger it?

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
I don't remember what I did exactly, but I was able to glitch having the MC wear nothing (except shoes) on the date with Ben. I remember a previous version having a glitch that allowed you to walk around the entire city with nothing on, though that was fixed. This is version 34.d BA.

1712376579661.png

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
I don't remember what I did exactly, but I was able to glitch having the MC wear nothing (except shoes) on the date with Ben. I remember a previous version having a glitch that allowed you to walk around the entire city with nothing on, though that was fixed. This is version 34.d BA.

View attachment 3515034
if i had your bug i had nothing to say and i had liked it naked go out of my home to the streets ^^

Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
Mr. Unaware is awesomely responsive to his player base. That's so refreshing.

Does anyone have a list of routes currently available? I think that Kevin's reached its end for me with being his girlfriend and banging in his office, but it's unclear if I've enjoyed all the content of any game area. Can you date your roommate? My only option to hangout with him is always red.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Mr. Unaware is awesomely responsive to his player base. That's so refreshing.

Does anyone have a list of routes currently available? I think that Kevin's reached its end for me with being his girlfriend and banging in his office, but it's unclear if I've enjoyed all the content of any game area. Can you date your roommate? My only option to hangout with him is always red.
thats better answer mr unaware sry there i can not help you

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Yes you can date your roommate(s). But you have to break up with your current partner. I am unsure how to do so with Kevin. About content check the eventlog, type in his name, and check yourself (because of repeatable events its not easy to see which you've done already).

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
how can i use patreon crack on android
Do you mean everything done in Android or (using Windows? to mod) only resulting in a modded apk? And what are your modding or programming skills?
In any way there are tools (for any platform) out there to extract and repack/resign apks. Then depending were you mod, either run a patcher or check source code and mod accordingly (the path is a bit more nested "assets\bin"). On tools to use search web for android modding unity. And yes, this has to be done anew on every game update, no way around that.
Btw. my table only works on Windows. I guess it could be somewhat ported if .... gameguardian or whatever do support: asm, lua, mono features. (We are probably talking about a phone/tablet - thus very likely about - not , so all assambler-commands need to be adepted too)

Last edited:

fiqaveronica

Feb 16, 2020
Do you mean everything done in Android or only resulting in a modded apk? And what are your modding or programming skills?
In any way there are tools (for any platform) out there to extract and repack/resign apks. Then depending were you mod, either run a patcher or check source code and mod accordingly. On tools to use search web for android modding unity.
Do you mean everything done in Android or only resulting in a modded apk? And what are your modding or programming skills?
In any way there are tools (for any platform) out there to extract and repack/resign apks. Then depending were you mod, either run a patcher or check source code and mod accordingly. On tools to use search web for android modding unity.
ok thanks for explain to me..i kinda new to this patch,remove,replace. im not near good at modding apk..so i just use modded apk..and also sorry for my english

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes