Architecter

Jun 28, 2022
Hello
I found a little bug - I sold my panties in an alley and went to buy pepper spray in an illegal store.
She can't leave the store- the game says she needs to put on panties))
Her lewd level is 18

Added: and at this moment she also says that now she has a flatmate - this is in Sheddy’s the store... :sneaky:

Added Added: 2 times I sold my panties, at the 3rd time they didn’t appear in the closet - now the game don’t let me out of the room - it asks me to wear panties - something that is no longer there:cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
@Architecter It seems like the already known bug that was fixed in v35. Dunno if there is something additional with the shady dealer though. Not sure what you mean with 3rd time didnt appear?

@ All Btw. new v8 of table. Finally got the sorting (mostly for older saves) fixed. It did remind me why have some advantage (many actually, and would also result in often 10x smaller code / way less effort and less prone to missing options/bugs. But to clarify if someone thinks now it would be easy - there are a hell lot of enums here to adept, also you want them to be List-able thus moving on from Unity 2019 would be needed - to 2021 at least and I dont see that comming for now so .. just some thoughts I guess).

Last edited:

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
First time playing the world city version since the "launch" and oh boy has it evolved to be good. The incoming roadmap also seem great. (Exhibitionism, dating & new work places). Hopefully there will be some related under the table action also:giggle:

Mr. Unaware I wanted to suggest of adding story/boyfriend character definitions to text file/json at some point, if it is not too much work as I see from files that they also use custom assets. So basically what I am asking for is for players be able to define things like clothing, body type, dick size etc. for story characters for different playthroughs to either spice things up or to make them more closer to what player envision them as.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
What problem are you experiencing? Any of the mods here - my table, the , or the BepInEx version - should be running with any version of the game. All are able to unlock the intern cheats, some do offer more.
So the problem is I used the patcher on the latest version and there were no changes. And I can't find the 33b+ version anywhere. And I followed instructions and installed that .NET runtime.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Hm, was there any error? You could check: according to there should be a runtime.log in the directory you open the patcher from. You could also check on \UiTC_v3*_Win_64_Bit_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll if it has prob. todays modified date resp if there is also a Assembly-CSharp-Backup.dll. Then the tool seems it did its work.

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
Hm, was there any error? You could check: according to there should be a runtime.log in the directory you open the patcher from. You could also check on \UiTC_v3*_Win_64_Bit_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll if it has prob. todays modified date resp if there is also a Assembly-CSharp-Backup.dll. Then the tool seems it did its work.
There was no error. It did change the Assembly file but when I open the game its like nothing happened.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Thats rly strange, because I know the values it sets do work, well not all, some got removed but the important ones do. The logfile doesnt say anything? Then again lets check what you do expect: it doesnt change titles, except for saves but you need to load a save and resave to note. Else when you open "Statistics" you should see new options to change stuff (21? values - my table btw over 200) there. You can also open "Settings", left side should be editable.

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
Thats rly strange, because I know the values it sets do work, well not all, some got removed but the important ones do. The logfile doesnt say anything? Then again lets check what you do expect: it doesnt change titles, except for saves but you need to load a save and resave to note. Else when you open "Statistics" you should see new options to change stuff (21? values - my table btw over 200) there. You can also open "Settings", left side should be editable.
Can you send me the patched and functional version of the game? I used your CE table and its really nice, but I want to use both at the same time.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Sorry for late answers, lads. Whenever I'm in a crunch mode I try to avoid visiting F95 in order to stay fully focused, and also because it eats a chunk of my time to read & answer everything, but it's been so long that I feel bad, so...

kasumi02 Thanks, as always. Shame that my project is so niche that I have to try so hard to make a living out of it, though. It will take a while to introduce lesbians (patrons preferred exhibitionism in a recent poll), and even more for a prison, but I agree that prison could be its own mini-world, as we got to see multiple times in other games.

Darkrift411 Thanks a lot, it was helpful. The bug was indeed related to NPCs and got fixed in v35. Cheers!

Regarding auto-save feature, it was part of the initial game release, but caused so much damage and was the reason of many negative reviews that for now I don't want to deal with it again. But yeah, I want it work sooner or later.

Regarding crashes, I believe that as of v35, the game is the most stable it has ever been.

Regarding mouse clicking suggestion, sure thing. It requires a small workaround, but I can make it as an optional feature.

Regarding question, thanks for reporting, all will be fixed in v35. Events work as intended, but those are just display bugs. They simply check if event is in the proper stage for it to trigger, but since you did it, it moved to the next stage. Shower event is a fake event, as it is triggered fully inside a dialogue and this event data was created only for displaying it in the event sheet. It got fixed some time ago and majority of dialogue events indeed trigger proper events now, but there's still some outdated stuff like that.

alsewh Majority (if not all) of those missing limb/cloth events got fixed in v35.

poopsmith88 In v35 you can pay Dr. Braun at the hospital to toggle pregnancy on/off.

Sum FΑggott Albert needs 50+ rep for his event, you must be dressed, weekends only, 12-20 time. It will be more readable in v35.

RobAlson244 It's the first time I'm seeing this. I did some changes to missing clothes in v35, so maybe it will fix itself. Thanks, though.

Raswedj No gym shoes in v35, as my artist is on holidays.

Eponym Out of all times you had to mention me being responsive while I went for 2 week hiatus on F95? Really? :D I'm adding all possible events to the event sheet (Y button), so you should look there. Linear route events are usually numbered 1, 2, 3 etc., and if you hover over them you can see if you ever triggered it. A few events are still missing from the event sheet, some are not important and hidden, and some are hidden on purpose. Yes, you can date Ben & Rick. To hang out with Ben, you first need to agree going with him to the diner for a drink (weekend event). Cheers!

Nironan I know that you are kinda fucking with the monetization of my project :p but kudos for your hard work and dedication, as I can see no ill will from you. Regarding checking already triggered events, I'll try making it easier to notice. Also, I'm stuck in Unity 2019.4 forever with this project, as porting it to anything newer would require a few months (at least) of full time work. Cheers!

Architecter There's a warning in v34 that if you sell your last pair of panties you are doomed. You either have to cheat or start a new save. It's fixed in v35.

KzTo Indeed, this game has come a very long (and very rough) way :p And I might be too tired to understand what you are exactly asking, but you want customizable unique NPCs (Ben, Kevin etc.) in a similar way as Jane? If yes, then it is definitely possible for clothing, body types, skin/hair colors & dick sizes, but that's it. Although it would be pretty annoying to add, as I really hate UI work. Well, maybe if I finally add savable player presets, I might add something similar for NPCs, too. One day I need to check out which parts of the game I can make modable. Cheers!

chickenyoutibe22 You can read about Kinky Nymph work at the Glossary (G button), but if you made Jack mad and he wants to kill you, then you can't work for him, but you can work on RLD streets as a street hooker. In the future it will be re-made and possible to work in both places simultaneously.

cybergamerx95

Mar 17, 2020
Assembly Patcher + Cheats

I see no reason to look cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version: v33b+
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features here you go:

Make sure you have installed! Run this patcher and select all things you want to have while playing.
If it crashes or if you see a runtime.log file in your folder send it to me on github or here in the DMs!

Download

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
How to use the patcher? im using the Assembly-CSharp.dll one and the game crashed

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Raswedj Thanks! Working on releasing a Steam version, but it's quite problematic. Much harder than on any other platform. Also, I need to polish game some more, so it will take some time.

yugi2 I can guarantee that you will never get to see a male main character. It's basically making a 2nd game.

paw_beans You wish. I didn't have to do anything for your bloatware to stop working, just as I didn't block Cheat Engine or any other cracks/tools. So... git gud.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes