johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Hi Dev! Is there no sex inside the metro as of yet? I tried multiple times but fingering was the most I could get out of that interaction, but it doesn't go any further than that and the stranger always runs away after arriving at the station. I was hoping for something more

I could imagine the perpetrator taking Jane to the subway toilets (which are surprisingly not interactable) and having a quickie inside the stall there :WeSmart: OR if the train is late, the stranger could just have sex inside the metro itself... that would be amazing

SleepDage

Nov 25, 2019
Where to get the track suit? Does not show up in the boutique... just different sports tops and bottoms
there are two sets of sport tops and bottoms, you need to buy both cheapest or the most expensive since you can't match a cheap x expensive one

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
johnyakuza1 Hey, there are sex scenes in the Metro, but you need to stand at the wagon's end, aka near the wall. Also, guys get bolder and bolder the more times you trigger their events. VIP card & Luck both helps here. Regarding toilets, they were planned, but scripting train events already took me way longer than I anticipated. Stuff like that will appear in the future, but I already have my priorities set for the upcoming months.

Dj3dzx Not really. The gym clothes have "Gym" in their names, so sport tops won't work. Also doesn't matter which version of gym clothes you wear (A or B), so you can mix them however you like, since script only checks if shirt & pants you are wearing are both labeled as "for gym".

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I have tried to play this game and I must say it isn't good. I'm not talking about the art, which isn't outstanding but not even ugly (let's say it deserve a 6.5/10), neither I'm talking about the fact it it strongly inspired by Insexity, because the concept of a naive 20 years old girl, who decide to moving in the big city to find her indepence without be really ready to live in that city, is the most credible setting for a corruption game.
I'm talking about the great number of minor graphic bugs I have seen. The girl is never shown dressed properly: sometime she is completely or half naked even si is dressed (for the game) or it can be the other way around: she is completely naked (for the game), but she is shown completely of half dressed. Sometime it is visible only the head and the hands of the side characters, while the rest of the body is missing. When the girl grab her phone, the game shows her bring near to her head an empty hand so pale in comparison to the color of her skin, that she seems to suffer of psoriasis.
Trust me, this game has a good potential, but if you don't fix this issue it will never become a good game and change again its title will be useless.
I apologise if I'm so blunt, but unfortunately that is how the things are. I hope you will be able to fix these issues, because I think you are on the right track.

P.S. I wonder if anyone has seen these same bugs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I haven't experienced a clothing issue with my MC. And I've tried on several outfits. But occasionally do see an NPC missing a shirt or pants here and there. The dev is aware of a few clothing problems and he has probably fixed it by now in one of the newer builds of the game (builds that are for his subscribers).

So be patient. This game has been reworked to run on another platform. There are bound to be bugs that need to be patched here and there. This isn't a finished project by any means.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I'm aware (no puns was intended) it isn't possible fix all the bugs in a game made by only one man. My words were apparently harsh only because I have needed to explain exactly my opinions, namely the similarity with Insexity and/or the art isn't a problem, the bugs are; but like you have said maybe they are already been fixed.

P.S. Is there the chance to have a female flatmate? For now the game has proposed only male ones, but the idea the MC will accept to live with a boy since the beginning of the game, it seems too odd for me; if future not, but for now yes.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
If memory serves, there are plans to add a female roommate at some point. But I don't remember how soon it will be implemented. The dev can speak on that better than I can.

And it's no secret Insexity did inspire this game. But Insexity has it's share of bugs too and it's supposedly a "completed" game.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I'm aware (no puns was intended) it isn't possible fix all the bugs in a game made by only one man. My words were apparently harsh only because I have needed to explain exactly my opinions, namely the similarity with Insexity and/or the art isn't a problem, the bugs are; but like you have said maybe they are already been fixed.

P.S. Is there the chance to have a female flatmate? For now the game has proposed only male ones, but the idea the MC will accept to live with a boy since the beginning of the game, it seems too odd for me; if future not, but for now yes.
Insexsity has tons of clipping issues that their devs never bothered to fix, be it if you're massaging, giving a BJ, if you become a hooker and go the dark alley, or inside the bus. Sex scenes are always clipping out of characters and most of it looks funny as hell.

I've noticed graphical issues with this game with the two bald twins in the kevin's diner. Sometimes they would be wearing nothing at all, the landlord was wearing nothing from below in one instance but those were rare. At least with this game, the dev is active and may (or may not) fix the bugs in future versions.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Insexity isn't a game with some bugs, it is a bunch of bugs with a game.
Anyway I have talked about it only because I have seen some people complaining about the similarity between that game and this one and I have also said because I think this similarity is not an issue.

Last edited:

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
is there a way to edit character traits, namely the numerical value that the trait gives, and so on. I unpacked the bundles using the program, but I could only find the traits themselves, and not what they change in the character. names like 4354353sfvcdegf43643 don't make searching easier...
if i unpack whole bundles 900mb turns into 3-4gb(bundle file heavely compressed)

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Idontplay Well, most of the bugs you described are already fixed in v31, or rather missing clothes/body parts is a one bug. Also, game is more buggy on Android. And if you check old changelogs, I fix multiple bugs with each update, while it's impossible to make bug-free open-world game. Bugs are like a big part of such games, but I'm really doing my best to fix them all, while at the same time I have to add new content, because people get mad and bug fixes aren't entertaining.

Female flatmate is planned since the beginning and will be part of the lesbian update (scheduled for still this year).

h2635483 No worries, I came with a better idea - Jane is just locked up in a psychiatric ward ;)

Greendasteel Their effects are all hardcoded, so we aren't talking about simple editing of variables.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Greendasteel You can "work" at Glory Hole, RLD Streets (with license), Kinky Nymph and Kevin's Diner. You can either work at RLD Streets or Kinky Nymph. You can quit Kevin's Diner job, but there's no reward for doing so.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
will there be more haircut and more nose etc? kinda wish they were a haircut like haircut 12 but longer, i think i could make them but i dont know how to mod these games, i dont know how to decrypt the files to edit them and im a bit lazy for that xd.

anyway good rework for now, dont have much problems except the bugged clothes but thats going to be fixed at one point and its no big deal, good luck :>

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
will there be more haircut and more nose etc? kinda wish they were a haircut like haircut 12 but longer, i think i could make them but i dont know how to mod these games, i dont know how to decrypt the files to edit them and im a bit lazy for that xd.

anyway good rework for now, dont have much problems except the bugged clothes but thats going to be fixed at one point and its no big deal, good luck :>
opening assets with UABE only this way to modding without mods. but this files compressed and after changing some files i cant compress them to their regular state which cause game crash after long loading so only way to understand how it work - being one of dev team or have Unity engine and open game with it. As dev write above all stuff hardcoded. so better dont mess with files...

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes