Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
opening assets with UABE only this way to modding without mods. but this files compressed and after changing some files i cant compress them to their regular state which cause game crash after long loading so only way to understand how it work - being one of dev team or have Unity engine and open game with it. As dev write above all stuff hardcoded. so better dont mess with files...
lol ok

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Any chance of buying deodorant to keep the stank off of 75%-ers and/or active waitresses providing bathroom services during their shifts? Or just letting them use the sink before exiting?

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Sophierose

Nov 14, 2020
Mr.U
Greendasteel You can "work" at Glory Hole, RLD Streets (with license), Kinky Nymph and Kevin's Diner. You can either work at RLD Streets or Kinky Nymph. You can quit Kevin's Diner job, but there's no reward for doing so.

Well do you think can add event to your game

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Dr_Kek We will be sticking to 10 options per face part until we are done with some art work we need to do first, otherwise we will be complicating things for us quite big time. So most likely no new faces until winter or so. Game is less bugged in v31. Regarding modding game, I'm no cracker, but I believe that modding my game will give you a real hell, since it's not really mod friendly due to my bad choices in the past.

Roerdin Thanks for reminding me, I promised to add deodorant long time ago.

Sophierose I think I can.

prego 1.jpg

Sophierose

Nov 14, 2020
Dr_Kek We will be sticking to 10 options per face part until we are done with some art work we need to do first, otherwise we will be complicating things for us quite big time. So most likely no new faces until winter or so. Game is less bugged in v31. Regarding modding game, I'm no cracker, but I believe that modding my game will give you a real hell, since it's not really mod friendly due to my bad choices in the past.

View attachment 2876255
Well that would be cool to have some event like that

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022

View attachment 2876255
Hope you're doing better Mr. Unaware As for the unique items (cheats), I'd suggest something that would restore Jane's virginity to see various outcomes and dialogues in the same playthrough itself... When I first played the game, jane fainted in the park not knowing the energy mechanic and lost it to some homeless randomly which made me restart the whole thing again... if there was a simpler option to restore back, I'd like to see it in the basic version :BootyTime:

It's not an issue in the extended version since you can instantly toggle that switch of virgin: yes/no but basic versions don't have any cheats like that

Perhaps a shady doctor at the hospital could offer an option to do surgery to restore it as well

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
johnyakuza1 My health is shit these days, not gonna lie, but I will manage. Well, in v30 you had Auto Save, which I had to remove in v31, because it was breaking saves for some people (better safe than sorry). Regarding restoring the virginity in the hospital, it's actually a good idea, cheers!

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
PixelDrain is an excellent choice as a mega alternative; High-speed downloads without any shitty restrictions (its pro plan is dirt cheap too) ... thankfully, the mods of the forum already created PD mirrors on the front page which is great:WeSmart:

Google Drive is another option but google rate limits downloads if multiple people download the same file, often leading to "download quota exceeded" messages... it'd probably be fine for your patreons but not ideal for mass public sharing

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
johnyakuza1 Thanks a lot for the feedback! Went ahead and read about the PixeldDrain and indeed it seems great, while 40 euro per year is cheap as hell compared to other services, so I guess it's about time to support a fellow Patreon creator. Cheers!

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Mega is enough for me. It's not huge enough that it bumps up against the free downloading size limit. Also it's fast enough for my needs as well. And not loaded with ad's trying to get me to click on them.

So Mega works for me.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
menatv Well, MEGA works fine for me, too, but since 1/3 of people have problems (poll results), it's enough for me to get another download link. For now I'll go with MEGA & Google Drive, but in October I'll also buy PixelDrain subscription.

matt4116 Cheers! The market is really niche, shamely.

gelobal00782 It's fixed in v31.

mothulu The demand is real. Will try my best to deliver.

Reactions: gelobal00782

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
menatv Well, MEGA works fine for me, too, but since 1/3 of people have problems (poll results), it's enough for me to get another download link. For now I'll go with MEGA & Google Drive, but in October I'll also buy PixelDrain subscription.

matt4116 Cheers! The market is really niche, shamely.

gelobal00782 It's fixed in v31.

mothulu The demand is real. Will try my best to deliver.
Will v31 be released to the public soon? :HideThePain:

Reactions: Necore and kasumi02

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
I was wondering how some of the devs here would respond to Unity's Great Fuck Up. Other places it seems that Unreal and Godot are getting a mass migration from Unity's shores; I'm on Godot myself for my project (not a h-game). A couple of indie devs have already announced pulling games from the stores and restarting on other engines as well.

Unity is already been a money-losing company to begin with; I don't see what driving away the userbase is going to do to help.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes