pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Happy New year and all that.

0.13 release is seriously bugged and unplayable, at least for me . Started new game and when I go to park or RLD, character gets stuck and can't move, unstuck just moves char to other side and still stuck. Haven't had this issue before. Also some violet blue rectangule shows up just outside apartment and on some other outdoor places.

Also if she runs out of energy in park the poor woman is repeatedly raped & loosing consciousness in an eternal loop, cruelest bug ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyraga

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Pr0n I'll check it out tomorrow, but hopefully you didn't use that "crack" above... did you? Because it will obviously break v0.13.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Pr0n I'll check it out tomorrow, but hopefully you didn't use that "crack" above... did you? Because it will obviously break v0.13.
No crack, did a clean install from mega links you provided and started game from beginning because I lost all my old saves. Tried both 64b & 32b win versions from links you provided. I think it's a general issue, haven't experienced those bugs in earlier versions (0.09 I think) on very same comp, but you never know with bugs.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Pr0n Few people provided me save files, so I already found the culprit and working on a fix. Thanks for the feedback!

elthain

May 27, 2017
I'm unable to trigger these events:

Bald Guys want to accompany Jane on her way home once she is done with her work.
Rick fucks Jane at home based on her current location (Room).
Rick fucks Jane at home based on her current location (Hall).
Rick fucks Jane at home based on her current location (Bathroom).
Rick adds sleeping drug to Jane's tea.

i have mc stats maxed out and, had the first scene with the bald guys and got "kicked" out i guess and rick is on "blackmail state", im doing something wrong or its just bad luck? xD

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
elthain If you ditched bald guys, you won't get these events. You need to be "nice" to them and let them harass you without making a fuss. For the drug, you need to be between 18 and 22 in the Home - Hall, and it has over 50% chance of triggering (once per day chance to trigger it), BUT you shouldn't be on the blackmail state without triggering the sleeping event first, lol. I'm gonna be away now until Wednesday, but please send me your save file just in case unawareoftheworld@gmail.com so I can take a quick look.

P.S.
Update v0.13a is up!

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Just started playing the game, got the job at bar and worked a couple of days. Went to clothes shop while exploring, but I cant buy any clothes in the shop. Do I have to wait for some events?

When I talk to receptionist, I only get two options, 1. Ask for directions 2. Leave
In the fitting room, I cant seem to buy clothes. Am I doing anything wrong or is it related to Story progression?
PS
Would appreciate if someone could upload Extended version

1609701079801.png

Reactions: Kyraga

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Wow, how buggy is that?
I go to the park, can't do anything, use F1 and the day jumps from 15:00 to 23:00.
I return to the flat, get stuck in the hallway because neither the door, nor the lift, nor the stairs can be activated. F1

In the flat, nothing works in the corridor. F1

Off to bed. Undress, masturbate, sleep, get up. Naked under the shower, back to the room, nothing works anymore. F1

To the wardrobe. Blouse, trousers, shoes, into the hall. She wants panties. Back to the room. Nothing works anymore. F1 nothing. F1, F1, F1, Alt+F4
Open F95, write report.

The game is already very easy, but this version even screws that up a bit.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
New here...
How to work at kinky nymph??
I do buy the license...
To buy license go to kinky nymph and talk with the receptionist. If you buy the license, you wont be able to work in kinky nymph. To work in kinky nymp you need to pass the test by jack ( scary guy in the Kevin's shop) . You need to raise your charm and lewdness ( i think) to a certain level and then jack will approach you with the offer. Then go to kinky nymph, talk with the receptionist and pass the tests. If you pass you will be called back.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Uploaded v0.13b fixing the missing clothes from the shop.

. Just give it a moment to finish uploading.

Mercedes Get newest v0.13b, because v0.13 had a critical bug in it. Unless it happened in v0.13a, then provide a save file, please.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes