vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Interesting start.
Just from the character creation, I can tell that there might be slight issues with the anatomy
- torso is too long in relationship to legs
- breasts are set too high on the torso
No idea how easy those are to fix, but I'm fairly sure they'd make the game look and feel a lot better.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sorry, I tried to find the solution in this thread but only found the QUESTION which I am bringing up again - HOW DO YOU EVEN SAVE THIS GAME?

I am really sorry, but I don't find it, neither here nor in the game.

And, after starting to ask, how to apply make up? Aphrodisiak???

EDIT: And how do I even start her doing the job? "Are you ready?" "Not yet" - what the heck! Does she have to wear certain clothes? I can't believe it, I just don't get nothing done!

Last edited:

RBillyBoy

May 3, 2020
Sorry, I tried to find the solution in this thread but only found the QUESTION which I am bringing up again - HOW DO YOU EVEN SAVE THIS GAME?

I am really sorry, but I don't find it, neither here nor in the game.

And, after starting to ask, how to apply make up? Aphrodisiak???
to save game press F7
you can apply stuff in inventory just press what you want to use..

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Saberxedge Actual body sizes are already breaking animations and giving me a headache from time to time, so if anything, it's more likely for me to reduce the max possible size rather than further increase it :p And we have plans for more facial customization options in v0.13.

Drill Sergeant I can feel you, bro. Bugs in games drive me crazy to the point that I always wait for the new games to get patched up first, before I decide to play them. And open-world RPGs are one of the most vulnerable to bugs game types, so these will occur most likely in every bigger update. And of course, glad you are enjoying it!

vrtrtr Sadly, I can't do anything about it. It would require us to re-do all art and animations from scratch.

ray3dave Looks like it's a time to finally add tutorial, lol.

is released and here's the .

Last edited:
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

qwert9111993

Jul 13, 2018
Interesting, the game reminds me a lot of Insexsity in gameplay. But it has details that can make it stand out a lot. I want to see how it continues.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Thanks a lot to everyone who provided a save file. Issue was Rick peeping at shower - it overwrote current progress, but didn't reset already finished events, thus locking you out from further progress with Rick.

EDIT: As always, will take up to 3 hours to upload: Mega
Hello dev

Do you have a save file?

RalkMK

Jul 15, 2018
Hello Developers of Unaware of the World,

I would like to see a walkthrough or event help... Sorry but your google sheet is not really helping... all I see is an explanation on what it should do. But maybe it's just me (stupid) and I have to click something?

Good work so far! I always love it when your MC evolves and gives more options once you did "something" a certain amount of times. Always looking for those type of progression games. Really well done.

Peace

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
RalkMK Hello, there's no walkthrough and I'm not really planning to make any, since I'll be trying to improve my google sheet to be as informative and clear to understand as possible, but it all takes time. You have requirements on the right with all the info about required time, location, stats etc., like on the screen below:

1604797773546.png

Reactions: RalkMK

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Hello Unawaree of the World Jugue the latest version is very good !! I was playing for a long time and I made the same mistake that happened to me at Kevin's bar but this time it happened at Kinky Nymph .. I don't know if I can fix that or not .. leaving that aside. I will keep waiting for more updates I love how the game progresses ... I am curious if in future updates there will be more things like a police station so the character can go to prison and have H scenes and have boyfriend and assault stalkers and others things would be great :D I also wish something would happen with our roommate because he does nothing, all he does ... is spy on me in the shower and say things like he will soon do something but do nothing. When I go to the Kinky Nymph I can only have sex twice, because my hygiene is running out and my stamina is too fast .. If possible you could add the Spanish language to understand better xd .. From now on I love the game It's great and very good !! Thank you for bringing us this wonderful game Unawaree of the World :D Greetings! DÍA-DE-GOKÚ1.jpg

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
GokuSSJ I don't remember what kind of mistake you did, so can't help you here. Regarding Rick, there was a bug (it got fixed in v0.11g) where getting peeped by him in the shower would reset & block your progression. If that happens, you have to either load previous save before it triggered, or you have to start new game... Regarding Spanish translation, I'm not really planning any translations, because there will be problems with managing people and will lead to constant delays, but you can use machine translation plugin:

Regarding new content, from all the things you mentioned, only boyfriend (new flatmate) will appear in the near future. There are a lot of plans, but I can add only one thing at a time :p You have tissues for cleaning, and energy drinks for stamina. Hygiene is RNG based, so there's always a chance that your clients won't get mad at you. Thanks a lot, hope that future updates of UotW won't disappoint you :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ConejoSSJ

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
UnawareWorld Could you kindly take a look at my saves. I am trying to get rick scenes but cant. he only peeps and nothing more. If mc faints by taking the poison pill i get a message " it too soon to do anything". Plz could you help me out

another problem is there that when mc talks with the bald guys sometimes the first 2 or 3 options are not shown, just highlighted line, sometimes option like "start working" and if i select start working i get the toilet scene; and they never offer to go with the mc to her room at night when she finishes her shift. I think i might have broken my game, there might be some issues . Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Kevin Bar2.jpg Kevin Bar.jpg

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Keep the good works !
Don't listen bad reviewers !
I remember Insexcity at start... i think people forgot or want to forgot ... it's was not perfect and even finish Insexcity is far from perfect!
Anyways good luck i like it so far !

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Updated game to and v0.12b will come out next week.

Drill Sergeant Didn't have time to take a look at it yet, but I'll do it after the weekend, I promise!

Syha Thanks a lot, mate :) But I'm not a person who gets discouraged that easily, so no worries ^^ But I admit that my game was pretty bad when it first came out (v0.01), yet it came a long way, so you can see a big improvement past that time and also many differences from Insexsity.

Reactions: Syha

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Drill Sergeant I fiddled with your save a bit and it indeed bugged out hard, so your save is corrupted, but it was a valuable data to me and I'll try to reduce errors' impact on the game in the near future. Thanks and sorry.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes