Saberxedge

Jul 14, 2020
It would be nice if we could further increase the boob and ass size during the chat creation xdd
If the max size would be doubled then it’s good
Also piercings/tattoos would be nice

Reactions: Evildad

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Ok, v0.11f is being uploaded and will take up to 3 hours for all versions to appear here:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: buggzy313

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Liked the customization options for the main character.. There's a problem being able to see her moving around cause big pics meant to show the x-ray view..for times she may have sex,that stay on the screen following her everywhere and covering her up.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
i have tried thousand times and then some but i never get the rick scenes. should i do them before getting Jack's license or after. At this point it feels like the game is saying " Stay the fuck away. You aint getting shit" :cry::cry::censored:

RBillyBoy

May 3, 2020
i have tried thousand times and then some but i never get the rick scenes. should i do them before getting Jack's license or after. At this point it feels like the game is saying " Stay the fuck away. You aint getting shit" :cry::cry::censored:
i got same problem.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Thanks a lot to everyone who provided a save file. Issue was Rick peeping at shower - it overwrote current progress, but didn't reset already finished events, thus locking you out from further progress with Rick.

EDIT: As always, will take up to 3 hours to upload:

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Let's make a deal, guys. Within next 2 hours, everyone who sends me his save file with bugged Rick scenes, will get v0.11g Extended once it is fixed.

unawareoftheworld@gmail.com
Thanks man, really appreciate it, what a nice gesture. I got so much frustrated with the rick thing. Rick came stayed and i did all the scenes but when asked to move out he went away. Thanks for fixing it up. Great stuff

Reactions: Mr. Unaware
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes