buggzy313

May 31, 2019
please if anyone knows what is required to get brothel job terll meeee ive spent hours failing that douchebags test repeatedlyyy

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
please if anyone knows what is required to get brothel job terll meeee ive spent hours failing that douchebags test repeatedlyyy
Only a guess, but when I did it, I had the lewd and attractive at max and was at full energy and cleanliness.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Only a guess, but when I did it, I had the lewd and attractive at max and was at full energy and cleanliness.
i had that as well ...even my vag skill was max bj was near maxed and anal was 38 last time i tried :(

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
i had that as well ...even my vag skill was max bj was near maxed and anal was 38 last time i tried :(
I only had to do the three tests and was told to wait for them to notify me. The reputation score I had with [guy's name] was only about 14. I'll look at my saves and see what I see.

Edit: began the quest at the following stats: 50 LW, 64 CH, 24 MOU, 0 BRE, 6 VAG, 1 ASS. I did nothing esle for the 3 days it took to complete this. I did a trial then went home, showered and slept until the next day. I choose option 1 when given a choice in the scenes. I was able to get the license with 10 reputation with jack that time. (BJ, ASS, BJ)

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i kinda figured it out... i had to work straight to getiing to jack without being a slut anywhere else...whatever it was it wasnt prostituting with a liscense but oh well

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
i kinda figured it out... i had to work straight to getiing to jack without being a slut anywhere else...whatever it was it wasnt prostituting with a liscense but oh well
I found working for Jack to be easy money and after a few days, I didn't need to worry about money.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I can't get along with the roommate.
He spies in the shower, he helps you out with money when you tell the landlord that you cannot (will) not pay.
But then ... nothing more.
If you can't / don't want to pay the landlord again, an action is triggered with him, but not with the roommate.

Then I threw him out of the apartment 3 weeks later. And then, again, nothing.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I can't get along with the roommate.
He spies in the shower, he helps you out with money when you tell the landlord that you cannot (will) not pay.
But then ... nothing more.
If you can't / don't want to pay the landlord again, an action is triggered with him, but not with the roommate.

Then I threw him out of the apartment 3 weeks later. And then, again, nothing.
You need to meet him in the hallway on Friday-, Saturday- or Sundayevenings. Then you'll meet him in the bathroom, after which he spies on you, then you meet him during mornings on a weekday. After these there are a few more events with him in order, but they should be easy to trigger compared to the previous ones.

Reactions: Mercedes

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I think there should be an walkthrough. Cant trigger events. Totally clueless about when and where to be present ro trigger an event.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
I think there should be an walkthrough. Cant trigger events. Totally clueless about when and where to be present ro trigger an event.
The problem with people pirating your games is that they never read Patreon/Discord info :p

Not really a walkthrough, but there's a public link with an event list and how to trigger them:

It takes data directly from the game files, so it's 100% accurate and it's available since v0. 09d. Later I'm planning to also port it to the game. Of course I am improving it with each update.

P. S. I won't be on my PC for the next few days, so help from my side will be very limited right now.

P. S. 2. God, I love how F95 saves the text I started writing and remembers it even after closing an app. Otherwise it would drive me crazy. :p

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
The problem with people pirating your games is that they never read Patreon/Discord info :p

Not really a walkthrough, but there's a public link with an event list and how to trigger them:

It takes data directly from the game files, so it's 100% accurate and it's available since v0. 09d. Later I'm planning to also port it to the game. Of course I am improving it with each update.

P. S. I won't be on my PC for the next few days, so help from my side will be very limited right now.

P. S. 2. God, I love how F95 saves the text I started writing and remembers it even after closing an app. Otherwise it would drive me crazy. :p
Nice Update though. Yeah it would be really helpful if you could port it into the games. Then we could see what to do next and go some place to trigger events and stuff, otherwise sometimes it becomes hard to know and get stuck finding what to do next. Thanks for the tip though. Good Luck

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Zitso Need more info, mate.

bugzy If you got called disaster, then your rep was below 0, lol. You need 15 to pass. Basically you need some experience and do what Jack wants you to do.

Mercedes If you are lost, try checking my .

yoga20111 The only thing that comes to my mind is you being naked. You can't trigger most of the events in the hall while naked. If you believe it's a bug, though, then send me your save to unawareoftheworld@gmail.com and I'll take a look.

Dimitridorian If I ever win the lottery, I'll make it expensive. Sadly, I can't do anything about you constantly comparing it to the Insexsity, sorry.

Sep 15, 2020

bugzy If you got called disaster, then your rep was below 0, lol. You need 15 to pass. Basically you need some experience and do what Jack wants you to do.

yoga20111 The only thing that comes to my mind is you being naked. You can't trigger most of the events in the hall while naked. If you believe it's a bug, though, then send me your save to unawareoftheworld@gmail.com and I'll take a look.

Dimitridorian If I ever win the lottery, I'll make it expensive. Sadly, I can't do anything about you constantly comparing it to the Insexsity, sorry.
Whoa didn't know you are gonna read it. It's a good game bro and really sorry about the comment.

Zitso

Jan 29, 2020

i double clicked on the game and it didn't run

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Zitso Well... Still kinda not enough info... Are you using Windows? Which file did you try to open? Are you sure it's for your operating system? Did you get any kind of error? Did you download v0.10e3 from F95 or from my Patreon?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I loved the game so well, I look forward to the next updates and I see a lot more things being implemented for each update, in advance Thank you so much UnawareWorld for bringing us a great game like this, never leave us UnawareWorld:
:3, I have a doubt and it is that since I just started playing it today I have been playing for a couple of hours, I was entertained, but when I want to work in the brothel, he does not let me, because my female character does not want to, and does not want the license , I don't know if it's because of the few hours I've been in the game or I'm doing something wrong, if you know what I can do I would really appreciate it if you could continue, and I don't know if UnawareWorld works for you but I found an error, with which I could only exit loading the game, and is that the error started when I went to I worked with the maximum of the tavern and I started and spent the hours in the game and it took me like 3 days in the game running, it did not let me out and I do not know if the error is normal. or something, but I leave it here for you to fix it or something, thank you very much Greetings :D

..................................................................................................................................................................................

psd: sometimes the google translator fails me, but hey, if you see the lost word it is because of the translator xd I am a man and the translator fails me xd is that to read the comments I activate the translator, since I speak Spanish, and yes I have to comment, I'm going to the translator on page xd now if bye salu2

Reactions: Mr. Unaware
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes