Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
szybki1 Thanks, mate! v0.10 will be more centered around player's house (flatmate, landlord), so there won't be any new scenes for the brothel in it. And you can't get anal customer currently, but there's a high chance of anal x-ray being added in v0.11, so with it I'll add some anal scenes, including in brothel.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
any new about the update? Its been nearly 6mnths since the thread has been updated. Been waiting for the game for a long time. Hope everything works out fine.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Mr.MorningWood Hey. I know it's been a long time, but long story short, the last "few" months were super hard on me and the game was on the brink of being abandoned, then covid pandemic and now summer heats (which I can't stand in my current condition), but v0.10 is basically finished, aside from female character art that went to hell and we are in the middle of recreating it. Since I'm not a graphic artist, I have to wait for my friend to finish them for me, but he is quite busy, so I can't give any estimated time. It can be 2 days, it can be one week, hard to tell. I also tried to hire few dialogue artists, but in the end it didn't work out, so I wasted a lot of time on that as well. Sorry for the slow progression, but it can't be helped.

Wozarion

Nov 12, 2017
I am glad to hear this game is still alive, because it's cute as hell
Can't wait for more content and story.
Love games with customization and female MC, obviously similar to insexcity which was also great but story ended up weird.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Released v0.10 on .

EDIT: Released v0.10b fixing some game breaking bugs.

EDIT2: Released v0.10c fixing even more bugs.

EDIT3: Released v0.10d fixing more and more bugs (this is the last hotfix for v0.10).

Last edited:

pitte

Mar 31, 2018
Released v0.10 on .

EDIT: Released v0.10b fixing some game breaking bugs.

EDIT2: Released v0.10c fixing even more bugs.

EDIT3: Released v0.10d fixing more and more bugs (this is the last hotfix for v0.10).
v. 0.10d ex
when MC work until enegy down to 0 but she not fall to ground and still can work non stop and cannot stop either.
she fall to ground and rape once at park and she not fall again not anymore in other area. is this plot of game or bug

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
pitte It's a bug. Thanks for reporting, fixed it for the upcoming version.

EDIT: v0.10e3 is out on .

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Mr.MorningWood Hey. I know it's been a long time, but long story short, the last "few" months were super hard on me and the game was on the brink of being abandoned, then covid pandemic and now summer heats (which I can't stand in my current condition), but v0.10 is basically finished, aside from female character art that went to hell and we are in the middle of recreating it. Since I'm not a graphic artist, I have to wait for my friend to finish them for me, but he is quite busy, so I can't give any estimated time. It can be 2 days, it can be one week, hard to tell. I also tried to hire few dialogue artists, but in the end it didn't work out, so I wasted a lot of time on that as well. Sorry for the slow progression, but it can't be helped.
Thanks for getting back. Its nice when Devs reply. Take your time as long as there is a release. We all go through tough times and these are tough times. But as someone said when things get tough go through them yow will come out tougher. Hope you are doing well. Stay safe and will be waiting for your update here.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Drill Sergeant Thanks mate! Finally everything started stabilizing on my end and I try to work every day (if I can afford it), including weekends, thus game progress is currently steady, but still slow, since I do most of the stuff alone. I try to release major updates monthly, so v0.11 in August, v0.12 in September etc. and progress reports weekly, to make things flow smoothly and stay somewhat fair to my Patrons. There's so much to be done, but at least I won't run out of ideas any time soon :p

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Drill Sergeant Thanks mate! Finally everything started stabilizing on my end and I try to work every day (if I can afford it), including weekends, thus game progress is currently steady, but still slow, since I do most of the stuff alone. I try to release major updates monthly, so v0.11 in August, v0.12 in September etc. and progress reports weekly, to make things flow smoothly and stay somewhat fair to my Patrons. There's so much to be done, but at least I won't run out of ideas any time soon :p
Well we got you. You are one of those hard working heroes. Keep up the good work and keep them updates coming.:D In these time you are our hero , keeping us entertained. Looking forward to your bright future. Cheers.

• Red Heart

AnnaF

Apr 5, 2020
changelog?

v0.10e

FIXED BUGS:

Fixed many grammar errors.
Fixed few small bugs.
Fixed multiple animation desyncs.
Fixed old bug that caused player to stuck after going to the title screen and then loading the saved game.
Fixed few events not refreshing properly.
Fixed Jane not losing her consciousness after reaching 0 energy.
Fixed wrong character positions after having sex in the RLD Alley.
Fixed event with Kevin's promotion/demotion.
Fixed Kevin not correctly paying for the work. He will pay all the arrears, naturally.

CHANGES:
Added sound settings to the main menu.
Added customizable forehead to female characters.
Added color choice to eyebrows. Same amount of colors as for hairs. NPCs use same colors for eyebrows as for hairs.
Added option to lock colors when changing hair/eyebrows colors.
You can switch between standing & walking animations at Character Creation screen.
Made it a little bit more clear that buying the RLD license from Katherine will ban Jane from working at Kinky Nymph.

KNOWN ISSUES:
Few light brown eyebrows have wrong positions.

v0.10e1

Fixed bug that caused dialogues to break whenever Jane was supposed to earn some money.
Locking colors during character creation now works with randomizing character.
Added simple blue background at Credits list to make it more readable.

v0.10e2

Fixed file extensions for non-Windows versions of the game.
Fixed "Shady Dealer Police 2" event.
Disabled "Rick 11 Home Assaults 1" event as it was supposed to be part of the v0.11 and wasn't finished yet.
Fixed wrong positions on few types of light brown eyebrows.

v0.10e3

Jane now can buy tissues (+5 CL and sperm removal on use) at Local Shop. Yeah, I know the icon is wrong.
Fixed 100% chance on "Shady Dealer Police 1 & 2" events.
Fixed texture artifact on the left side of the screen in the Kinky Nymph - Room.
Changed cleanliness formula for working at Kevin's Bar from 20-80% to 25-75% of triggering a bad event, while below 50 CL.
Changed cleanliness formula for working at Kinky Nymph from 20-100% to 10-100% of triggering a bad event, while below 90 CL.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
keep trying to work at brothel keep getting called a disaster what do i need to pass his damn testttt

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes