Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
It was very interesting with the options in the park and in the red light district, but there are some errors ... when someone comes from behind and squeezes their breasts, the characters overlap ... I reached the end at the bar, but when I tried to load a save the game crashed, so I had to leave and enter again ... but it's a fun game.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Ruodger Thanks! Can you send me the corrupted save file to unawareoftheworld@gmail.com? I believe that you started a fresh save and you didn't download any save files from other users. And lastly, what game version? v0.09 or v0.09b?

And yes, she can work at the Brothel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, I was using version 0.09 when I noticed the errors, only after I saw your post with version 0.09b, so I downloaded it and as far as I played I didn't see any more errors, as for the corrupted files, I overwrote them, so I don't have them anymore.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) How do you remove the small text from the top left of the screen? Not talking about the game stats, but the other random text I don't need to see. It's blocking what I need to see.

(2) How do you even interact with the hands to do something? This is painfully not that obvious to me. lol

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
FookU2 It's the debug text that I forgot to turn off >_< But from v0.09b (Basic version is free to download on my Patreon, and it fixes some bugs) it is hidden by default and you can manually toggle it.

You need to be within range to use objects/talk. It changes color when you are near enough. I'm planning on writing manual for the game in May/June.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I found some bugs...
UNAWAR1.PNG UNAWAR2.PNG
And I remember there is a glitch in animation when fallen with lost energy and sex scene in storeroom - I just forgot to take screenshot.
Anyway, the game looks promising! I will keep my eye on it.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ustar All the mentioned bugs are already fixed in v0.09b (can be found on Patreon) and v0.09d (coming out this weekend for free), nevertheless thanks for reporting!

Reactions: ustar

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
v0.09d Basic is out for everyone on . Meanwhile I'm working on v0.10 and planning to release it by the end of the month.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ustar Now that's weird, because it works fine for me in v0.10 and I didn't edit this scene, so it had to be some syncing problem that I fixed along the lines. Is it the only bugged scene that you encountered?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
ustar Now that's weird, because it works fine for me in v0.10 and I didn't edit this scene, so it had to be some syncing problem that I fixed along the lines. Is it the only bugged scene that you encountered?
I'm not sure if there are more bugged scenes. Soon after this scene I made a save and paused playing to do something else since I already reached some end of story in v0.09 ex available here. Saves seems incompatible, because I had to create a new start in 0.09d Basic.
By the way I used to make some action by clicking either left or right mouse button, but this game is kind of unique to require both to make action - at first I was wondering how to make action until I discovered that I have to click both buttons.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ustar Saves are compatible, but if you make a save on the bugged game, like when event already happened, but it didn't set the flag correctly due to bug, then it will persist even on the updated version, so you would need a save before the bug happened, but I know it's hard to tell when all the variables got changed. In the future versions I'll try to make a tool that allows you to un-bug the save when you update the game. Sorry about the problems.

You need to press both buttons to move? :O Are you by a chance playing on a Mac version with 2 mouse buttons? Never heard about this issue before. Btw. in the worst case you can still move with WSAD (sorry, non-WSAD users :() and with arrows.

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
ustar Saves are compatible, but if you make a save on the bugged game, like when event already happened, but it didn't set the flag correctly due to bug, then it will persist even on the updated version, so you would need a save before the bug happened, but I know it's hard to tell when all the variables got changed. In the future versions I'll try to make a tool that allows you to un-bug the save when you update the game. Sorry about the problems.

You need to press both buttons to move? :O Are you by a chance playing on a Mac version with 2 mouse buttons? Never heard about this issue before. Btw. in the worst case you can still move with WSAD (sorry, non-WSAD users :() and with arrows.
About saves: I had to start new game, because newer version did not see the previous saves at all - but maybe it is because previous 0.09 was Extended with cheats while new 0.09d was Basic? - I don't know or maybe all saves was bugged so they didn't show in new version?
About buttons: it's not about move - I can move with just one mouse button or keyboard keys (I prefer keyboard to move anyway), but it's about actions - taking shower, toilet, open doors or any other action with menu selection - for this I have to click both buttons I don't know why. I play on Windows7 32 - not Mac. And speaking about actions - it seems not possible to open a door with keyboard?

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ustar Saves don't store any data regarding Basic/Extended version and game structure is same in both versions. Just checked older saves in newer game version and they are working correctly, even between 32 & 64 bit versions. So dunno what's going on, but the only thing that comes to my mind is that you might put it in the wrong folder, perhaps? UW saves screen.jpg

I'm really at loss with the mouse problem. :/ But maybe something will come to my mind before v0.10 gets released.

EDIT: No, it's not possible to take any actions with the keyboard, but I'll make it possible in v0.10.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
ustar Saves don't store any data regarding Basic/Extended version and game structure is same in both versions. Just checked older saves in newer game version and they are working correctly, even between 32 & 64 bit versions. So dunno what's going on, but the only thing that comes to my mind is that you might put it in the wrong folder, perhaps? View attachment 670357

I'm really at loss with the mouse problem. :/ But maybe something will come to my mind before v0.10 gets released.

EDIT: No, it's not possible to take any actions with the keyboard, but I'll make it possible in v0.10.
Regarding saves: I just checked it where the save location is - "Unaware of the World_Data\Save Data\" - so the "game directory" and this explains why it didn't show for me. I though it store saves in some system dir like %AppData% as many do, so it's just my bad.
Regarding actions: it require exactly 2 mouse events to make action, so it can be both mouse buttons or fast double click - it's shown in Extended version:
UNAWAREE.JPG

One change I noticed in 0.09d versus 0.09 is additional customization for the Ass - customization options are always welcome! :)

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ustar Oh, I moved it to the game folder instead of the default AppData to make it easier for players to store and swap their saves.
Movement uses OnRelease event, so character moves when you release a mouse button, but actions uses OnClick, so you have to press and release button very quickly, but since it reads all the input from mouse buttons, you can indeed just press both buttons simultaneously and it will work, lol. I'll standardize it all in v0.10 and allow players to change it at will in the game options. Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: Yeah, customization options will keep coming over the time :p

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
ustar Oh, I moved it to the game folder instead of the default AppData to make it easier for players to store and swap their saves.
Movement uses OnRelease event, so character moves when you release a mouse button, but actions uses OnClick, so you have to press and release button very quickly, but since it reads all the input from mouse buttons, you can indeed just press both buttons simultaneously and it will work, lol. I'll standardize it all in v0.10 and allow players to change it at will in the game options. Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: Yeah, customization options will keep coming over the time :p
You can make a change to be just 1 OnClick instead of 2 and it will work too for single click action.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes