Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ReconLegend I'm releasing update v0.09b this Wednesday, and I'll try to fix all the reported by people stuff.

While I agree that your order is more logical, I prefer mine with more important clothes first, and then additions like glasses, hats etc.

Oops, will change skirt's name. And Bar's clothes stay at the Bar.

You mean the "PAUSED" text? It's for players to let them know when the flow of time is paused, since starting v0.09 time flows "naturally" on its own. Is that text really that annoying?

Reactions: ReconLegend

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Over 50 focking screens, oh god xD Typos are easy to fix and thanks to screenshots it's much easier to find them, thanks a lot!

I usually put people (if they want it) who reported fixed bugs in the changelog next to the fixed bug info, but you are right, I'll add special thanks button to the game menu with people who contributed to the game.

I'm currently looking for a dialogue writer, so if you are interested, there's still spot open :p

I'll let you know about fixed bugs etc. in the PM, to not flood here too much.

P.S. Ah, I was checking screenshots on my phone and I didn't see the debug text, lol. Of course, it wasn't mean to be put in the game :p

P.S.2. In the upcoming update I'll add optional debug mode to make bug reporting easier and faster.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Rambo1221 Hey, care to join my Discord, so we can try fixing it? I don't have mac, so there's no way I can test the fix alone.

P.S. Patch v0.09b is scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday).

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've tried every key on my board and clicked everything with my mouse, but couldn't get in shower or open door. Stuck in bathroom.

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Love your game as a lewder version of Insexsity. Lots of work to be done which I completely understand. Just wanted to share my feeling about the time running live. It stresses me personally. I'd prefer time passing based on event or even location change. Might just be me though. Keep up the good work!

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
cristianb08 Both games use same game engine and setup, so there are some similarities, but we have different goals.

Gatototox Sorry to disappoint you, mate :(

Bobber Tail It's hard for me to suggest you any fix since you didn't provide much info or any screenshots, so no idea, stuff like that shouldn't happen.

status10 Cheers! I work mostly alone and I had serious health problems, but I'm back among the living and getting back on the work as well :) Well, I'm not removing time flow after just adding it :p But would you like optional "cheat" that stops the time flow? Though all cheats are bound to the Extended version.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
More clunky than the previous versions it is nearly unplayable. I need to click things 2-4 times to get the action to happen. The time advancing only makes this worse. Even trying to use the space bar to advance the text often takes 2-3 tries.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
dusty stu Game is in early stage, so there's not much content yet.

Frurose That's weird, because it works fine for me and for people who tested the newest version. And the only thing that got changed was text skipping while you hold a Left Control key and you can't skip a dialogue when screen turns black for brief moment.

korko

May 30, 2017
how can i save,there is only load option. Where is the save? Also how can we leave work? After 2 bully in toilet scene cant leave work and cant do anytihng. OMG,its the end of the game, at least put the tag "DEMO" .

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
dusty stu Game is in early stage, so there's not much content yet.

Frurose That's weird, because it works fine for me and for people who tested the newest version. And the only thing that got changed was text skipping while you hold a Left Control key and you can't skip a dialogue when screen turns black for brief moment.
I don't use text skipping. The problems with clicking are somewhat random, but can get bad. It is better if I try to not use the keyboard much if that helps.
There is also a bug with working in the diner. After the first day, the character is never ready to work until 16:00.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Might be stupid to ask but have you clicked on the hand so your female character can get into the shower?
Next you'll need to click 1. Wash and then 1. More until Cleanliness is 100
You can also Press the number next to an option like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and so on.
After that you'll want to exit the shower and then click on the door.
For more info check out my > Unaware of the World Walkthrough < Seriously lots of basic info and just about everything regarding this game.
I'm still adding 0.9 info and working on a new section for beginner and casual players that might need everything listed or told what to do to see all the sexual scenes.
If none of that helps wait for UnawareWorld to reply as i'll be busy working on other stuff + the walkthrough over the next several days.
Yes, finally got them to work occasionally, but annoyingly difficult using a Win 10 64K PC. UnawareWorld a screen shot won't show anything but a highlighted spot that won't click or has too tight of parameters. I play Insexity and never had an issue with doors or objects.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes