Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yes, I remember that developer of this game was writing about that he will enrypt save data in future versions :(. I believe v 0.05 was last unencrypted.
Well damn...

Thanks for the reply. I tried to respond earlier but there were technical difficulties.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
A couple of bugs I noticed:
- If you close the dress up interface with ESC you can no longer move around.
- You can't start work on the day after you take the bar job. In fact, multiple days he just keeps saying come back tomorrow. I was able to get it to work by coming in way earlier than the 14:00 the quest says.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

juju1

Apr 12, 2018
literally dont know how to go anywhere other than the bedroom, bathroom and hall
-finally figured it out, have to wear certain clothes. but now its so annoying trying to go to work at exactly 14:00...you literally can't work at 13:55 or 14:05 and you have to wait till the next day. leaving a room takes 5mins....
I gave up after 8 days of not being able to work.

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Guys,
my settings menu can change off/on only "visible choices"

2019-10-25 (2).png
Is it some bug or should be this way?

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
Why does the game close to the title screen after the 2nd work day? Why doesnt it have a ''sand box'' mode after the story line? The game tells you to do stuff just to close it to the title screen after getting fucked by your boss.

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
That's because your female character reached the end of the story with her boss, that's just the way it is for right now.
Maybe later on there will be a sand box mode after the story line.
I suggest you keep your female characters charm low so Kevin doesn't rape your female character, I'm pretty sure 50 Charm or higher is when he can't resist her anymore and fucks her from behind.
Once your female characters Charm gets close to 50 you should focus on Kinky Nymph so talk to Jack at Kevins bar around 20:15 and he'll be waiting at the first table. Then pass the trials there are 3 of them and then your female chracter has to wait for 3 days (meaning just sleep those 3 days and then check the door out in the hall and the door bell will ring) after she passes and jack gives her a license she can work at Kinky Nymph.
After that i suggest maxing everything out by pressing K and then by clicking on the > arrows, after that your female character should buy a license from Katherine at Kinky Nymph for $1000 to work on the streets there are a bunch of scenes in the back alleyway.
If you want more info check out my walkthrough above.
Thanks for the indepth dissection, but I still dont get why close the game for reaching the end of her boss story. Why cant I faff about after that scene? Everyone in the comment section likes to compare this game with Insexsity at the beginning you didnt have alot of options, but the game didnt boot you to the title screen when reaching the end of a story line.
I guess I should download the game again start from the beginning and use your walkthrough(cheers)just to see everything.(groan)

Reactions: ReconLegend

The3rdOne

Mar 17, 2019
I know that the game's buggy and doesn't have a lot of content but give them a break.
Making games like these are hard, I know from personal experience.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
As promised, here's some long spam:

Mercedes I wasn't aware of this bug, I'll fix it in the upcoming version. Thanks!

aliceee Yep, I'm aware of that bug and already fixed it in v0.09.

Nelythia You need Extended version for cheats. I'll look into the anal bug, I probably overlooked something.

Locamenteloco In v0.09 I changed a bit error messages to make them more spot on the problem.

ustar I had to encrypt data because of 2 reasons - first, you could easily access some features from the Extended version, and second, people tend to tinker with their save files and then report non-existing bugs, giving me headache and wasting my time.

leyre I don't feel like taking a part in the Insexsity vs UotW war, but I'll just say that I'm fully sticking to 2D art and I don't really care if Insexsity has better graphics, dialogues or whatever. Games are similar, but I'm not creating second Insexsity and if you played both games you can obviously see more of the differences between these 2 games with each update. Insexsity uses "stiff" art for characters and clothes, while I'm animating whole bodies and clothes, and even (partially) added physics to skirts and hairs, and I'm working on layering for underwear, so you can see it underneath your clothes. You will never see it in Insexsity with the way they did things. We have different approaches for many things, but we use same engine, setting and most of the tools. I put more effort into mechanics (look at differences between game saving for example), while they tried to make game look decent from the start. So yeah, UotW loses big time in terms of art, but can you say that it's also worse in every aspect? No idea about size of their team and time invested, but I work alone in my free time and only hire people to draw me some art or record moans, and that's it.

ReconLegend Ye, I'll fix the signs, thanks :p

Kinjiru Fixed wardrobe bugs for v0.09 already. You can start the work by being earlier, too, you don't have to be exactly at 14:00, but if you are a bit late, he will just warn you. And I'll look into the bug that prevents you from working.

Belphegor007 I would need a bit more info, but I'm in the middle of reworking the work system, so it should take care of most of the bugs.

juju1 Impossible. In v0.08 you should be able to work just fine when you are earlier or even a bit late.

ReconLegend Thanks for the detailed walkthrough! I really appreciate all the effort you put into it. I read a bit of it, but it has some errors, for example Extended version is for $10, not $30. One day I'll sit and read it thoroughly and try to report all the errors. Thanks again!

leg28 I'll add tooltips to these options to make it more obvious what they do and who can enable them.

Non Alie Everyone compares it to Insexsity, but it's not Insexsity and I'm not trying to make it the second Insexsity. Unlike the Insexsity, this game has Bad End routes and it prevents main events from being repeated endlessly. There will be some after effects after seeing this scene, and I didn't want it to look as nothing happened and player could keep working there. Also, you need to meet some requirements for it to trigger (50 Charm and no panties), so it's just one of the few planned outcomes. Just need more time to implement it all.

afc2112 Update v0.09 will be before Christmas.

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
@Non Alie Everyone compares it to Insexsity, but it's not Insexsity and I'm not trying to make it the second Insexsity. Unlike the Insexsity, this game has Bad End routes and it prevents main events from being repeated endlessly. There will be some after effects after seeing this scene, and I didn't want it to look as nothing happened and player could keep working there. Also, you need to meet some requirements for it to trigger (50 Charm and no panties), so it's just one of the few planned outcomes. Just need more time to implement it all.
I wasnt really comparing the two games, just being salty for the game throwing me to the main screen for getting gangbanged in the toilet or having my boss screw me. Yes now I know about said requirements thanks to ReconLegends. Having bad endings is fine and all, I mean look at Violated Heroine, it even gave you an epilogue with an option to continue the main story without the need to start over, but yours were kinda like a begginers trap. Yes I shouldnt have maxed the stats, but in my defense I didnt see a warning saying ''doing so limits your playtime'' or something.
My main gripe was not having somesort of sandbox mode to see stuff I missed (granted, it was my fault), since the game being early in development, so it really shouldnt mess with the storyline. Now I dont really care for it, since I saw every scene, I think.
If anything, yours is more comprehensible, with the story being of your typical (not in a bad way)off brand animu.

Big Wallas

Feb 15, 2018
I cant get to work. Im at 14:00 at the bar and the guy still say that i have to come the next day and so on...

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Non Alie Yeah, there are many things that could be done better, like giving you the mentioned warning or enabling the sandbox mode, but it's still too early for some stuff, while adding anything new takes time, and sadly I work alone, so this stuff will take a while before appearing in the game. But nevertheless I'm always open for suggestions and constructive criticism, so thanks.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ReconLegend You can't obtain any sex toys, since there's no sex shop in the game, yet.

Thanks for the detailed report, it will really make fixing it faster. Most of these bugs are mere typos, since I work on strings to fire events in dialogues, so fixing them is easy enough, but there's always a problem with finding them first especially when some need special circumstances in order to trigger or they don't appear on my end, so thanks a lot!

I'll wait with update until Sunday late night, so there's a higher chance of finding more bugs. Cheers!

P.S. If you really want inverted order of stats, then sure, no problem :p

Reactions: ReconLegend
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes