Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I loved the game so well, I look forward to the next updates and I see a lot more things being implemented for each update, in advance Thank you so much UnawareWorld for bringing us a great game like this, never leave us UnawareWorld:
:3, I have a doubt and it is that since I just started playing it today I have been playing for a couple of hours, I was entertained, but when I want to work in the brothel, he does not let me, because my female character does not want to, and does not want the license , I don't know if it's because of the few hours I've been in the game or I'm doing something wrong, if you know what I can do I would really appreciate it if you could continue, and I don't know if UnawareWorld works for you but I found an error, with which I could only exit loading the game, and is that the error started when I went to I worked with the maximum of the tavern and I started and spent the hours in the game and it took me like 3 days in the game running, it did not let me out and I do not know if the error is normal. or something, but I leave it here for you to fix it or something, thank you very much Greetings :D

..................................................................................................................................................................................

psd: sometimes the google translator fails me, but hey, if you see the lost word it is because of the translator xd I am a man and the translator fails me xd is that to read the comments I activate the translator, since I speak Spanish, and yes I have to comment, I'm going to the translator on page xd now if bye salu2
Considering the brothel and the license, the license allows you to work on the streets, it costs 1000 and you need 25 lewdness. Which you can raise by performing acts of sex or buying aphrodisiacs from the dealer outside Kevin's bar.
As for actually working at the brothel you need to talk to Jack when he appears at Kevin's bar past 20:00 with 50 charm, which you can raise with make-up, bought from previously mentioned dealer.

When you're stuck after working at the bar, did you end by talking to Kevin and going back to the locker room, or can't you enter there?

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Zitso

Jan 29, 2020
Zitso Well... Still kinda not enough info... Are you using Windows? Which file did you try to open? Are you sure it's for your operating system? Did you get any kind of error? Did you download v0.10e3 from F95 or from my Patreon?
yes I'm using windows64bit. yes I'm sure. no I didn't get anything. I downloaded it first from F95 then I downloaded it from ur Patreon, both files didn't work :\

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Considering the brothel and the license, the license allows you to work on the streets, it costs 1000 and you need 25 lewdness. Which you can raise by performing acts of sex or buying aphrodisiacs from the dealer outside Kevin's bar.
As for actually working at the brothel you need to talk to Jack when he appears at Kevin's bar past 20:00 with 50 charm, which you can raise with make-up, bought from previously mentioned dealer.

When you're stuck after working at the bar, did you end by talking to Kevin and going back to the locker room, or can't you enter there?
when i got stuck on kevin's bar, it was like 3 days in the game, and it was very repetitive, but i solved it by loading the game again,

As for the lewd, I need 25 right? I will test your steps to see if it works for me, from now on Thank you, it is that I always do the same, in the game, sleeping, bathing and working, and that from now on Thank you for answering me Gohan Salu2: 3

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
This game has come a long way! My character actually looks pretty good with the addition of new wardrobe. My only question is that I can't seem to trigger Rick's sleeping pills event.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
This game has come a long way! My character actually looks pretty good with the addition of new wardrobe. My only question is that I can't seem to trigger Rick's sleeping pills event.
Once you've made sure you triggered every event up to it, try leaving your room for the first time past 18:00. Save before you do so.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
GokuSSJ Thanks! I will look into the bug again, since I thought it got fixed already, but I might bug it out again somewhere along the way...

Gohan007 thanks for helping them out.

P.S. So many Dragon Ball fans on this forum... :p

Zitso I'm kinda clueless. The only thing that comes to my mind is you having a pre-historic PC. I met like 2 people who couldn't run the game, because their PCs were really old. Try downloading older versions of the game, you can find them on my Patreon page.

Zitso

Jan 29, 2020
GokuSSJ Thanks! I will look into the bug again, since I thought it got fixed already, but I might bug it out again somewhere along the way...

Gohan007 thanks for helping them out.

P.S. So many Dragon Ball fans on this forum... :p

Zitso I'm kinda clueless. The only thing that comes to my mind is you having a pre-historic PC. I met like 2 people who couldn't run the game, because their PCs were really old. Try downloading older versions of the game, you can find them on my Patreon page.
Ahm...ahm I've Ryezn5 3600XT , GTX1660S , 16GB RAM DDR4 and 500GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
is that pre-historic PC :/ ?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Zitso Seems so, because it works fine on my PC :/ To be honest, it looks like a problem tied to running Unity games on your rig, rather than a problem with UotW itself. You would need to google something regarding Unity games not starting. Also, send me your logs (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Unaware Team\Unaware of the World) to my e-mail unawareoftheworld@gmail.com
That's all that I can currently do.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Hello to UnwareWorld, I was playing recently and I had a bug, I was a little late for Kevin's work, and when I enter he fires me and does not give me the opportunity to return, when the text ends, I stay inside Kevin's bar, and when I try Going out comes out that it's not the time to go out, and when I try to interact with the bathroom door I get the same thing, I went to see if I could talk to Kevin, but my character says he can't look at him, and I was locked in without being able to get out, is it the end of the game? or did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance :3

This is what it says in the pictures: it makes no sense to go there now (I'm not working here), I can't look at it ...)

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Just released v0.11a on .

Here are changelogs:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes