Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
shinra... Saving for Mac works in v0.14. I don't own Mac, so I can't test it. People reported in v0.13 that Mac saving is broken, so I fixed it in v0.14. It's as simple as that. Wanted to release a fix for it still in v0.13, but works for v0.14 were to advanced, so I could either:
1) release whole v0.14 as a part v0.13.
2) waste a lot of time and scrap everything from v0.14 just to release that v0.13 fix for Mac.
3) just fix it in v0.14 (and that's what I did).
So... Yeah, my supporters have working saves on Mac, but no worries, you will get access to v0.14 (like everyone else) in less than 2 weeks, so you don't need to spend a penny to play this game.

madmonkey360 Thanks! And is it really annoying? I found it quite common feature in many games, but don't recall anyone ever saying it's annoying. Sounds normal to me.

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
It's been months since the last time I played this one.
Glad to see that it's not abandoned and getting better.
I love it that the mc's stats (amount of lewd stats, amount of the sex experience, virgin or not, etc) could make a difference in the events dialogue / outcome.
IMO, this game is much more polished than those other similar game now.

I just hope someday vaginal and anal virginity will be separated though.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
rev33 Thanks a lot for the kind words! Regarding anal virginity, I already finished scripting base for the upcoming sex count system (amount of blowjobs, creampies etc.), so adding anal virginity to the stats window should be a piece of cake. But dunno when exactly, v0.16 or v0.17 probably.

Reactions: rev33

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
How do I save my game on regular pc? I can't seem to find that anywhere in the game right now.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Just updated game to v0.15a, featuring new animation system for upcoming repeatable sex scenes. Also, we are slowly improving the character art. Here's a little sneakpeak -

Last edited:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Just updated game to v0.15a, featuring new animation system for upcoming repeatable sex scenes. Also, we are slowly improving the character art. Here's a little sneakpeak -
The video link doesn't work..

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes