Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Mercedes Get newest v0.13b, because v0.13 had a critical bug in it. Unless it happened in v0.13a, then provide a save file, please.
The report is from 0.13a, but I didn't get around to saving it. There is only a SaveSetting.es3 in the folder.
If that helps you, I'd be happy to send it to you.
Try version b tomorrow.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Guys, seriously, if you want me to fix the game, then at least provide me a save file, screenshots or describe what's happening and when. Stuff like "it doesn't work" or "game is bugged" is far from being helpful. If I know where the bug happens, I can fix it even in few minutes, but if I have to play the game blindly over and over just to see what you could mean by "bugged" is a waste of time which I could better spend on improving the game. No offence.

Sairot It was mentioned in the changelog that I had to disable it, but already fixed it in v0.13c, together with restored Android version.

v0.13c is up! If you have any problems with it, please, send me your save files to unawareoftheworld@gmail.com telling me what's wrong and best right before it happens. Many bugs happen due to my overlooking or misspelling (I work at really late hours), so in most cases they are really quick to fix, but sometimes really hard to find.

P.S. Give files some time to finish uploading.

jeen1917

Aug 17, 2020
How to make her lips red?
And also there's no any events with flatmate though he invites MC for bar or shopping.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
jeen1917 You can't. You probably saw it on some old screenshots. And you need to trigger all events until blackmail appears.

Reactions: jeen1917

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
shinra... Yeah, I'm aware of this one and working on a fix, but it's a little bit problematic, since I don't own Mac and have to depend on other people for testing. Will release v0.13d once it's fixed, might take a few days.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Hi, last time I played this I remember it being a good game, but there wasn't a lot of content.
That was probably... 6 months ago?
Has there come some new content worth looking into or should I wait a bit more before trying it again?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes