BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
A similar bug to the one with Kyle ( hairdresser ) , but this time when you enter the clothes shop. Every time you pick a clothing item, any change you may have done to the character's appearance, it reverts back to the default.

P.s hope this has been fixed in 0.16. if not , no biggie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
CCProna-19 It looks like it doesn't seem to save the character the moment it is created. Gonna fix it in v0.16a.

But I don't quite understand what's the issue with the toilet screenshot? If you mean that you can't enter the men's toilet cabin from the women's toilet through the wall in the middle, then, well... :p But the glory hole is in this wall:

1617373047695.png

Also thanks for the honest review, and please let me answer to some of the points here :p

I knew that memory leaks were an issue, but didn't expect them to be this hardcore, damn. I have Ryzen 7 3700x and 32 GB of RAM, so I never have any FPS drops and locations loads within 2 secs max, thus I fail with optimization miserably :/ Could you tell me your PC specs and how long did you play before you reached 30 secs loading screens? Regarding sluggish controls, could you elaborate a bit more?

Regarding pacing, you are spot on. I didn't want to release walking simulator and then add sex scenes after years of development, because it wouldn't be sex game otherwise. Pacing is a mess currently, because I'm trying to "populate" the world with various locations, events and scenes first.

I admit that art is far from beautiful and we are trying to improve the character art, but too big changes will screw animations, so there's not much we can do, and it probably won't get much better than current female in v0.15. Male characters still use old art, but will obviously be updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers, mate!

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
how do you get her to wear less or shorter clothes when working at the diner? x

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
how do you get her to wear less or shorter clothes when working at the diner? x
Raising her lewd stat iirc. There are scenes when working where a homeless would grope you (+1LWD), some guy asks you to meet him in the restroom (+LWD depending on choice), and i think the bald guys event also raise the LWD stat. Occasionally masturbating in your room also gives +1 LWD stat. I dont know the specifics but i think having Rick as a roommate disables the option to go bra-less or panty-less when going outside (someone correct me on this).

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
she is already max lewd and braless and pantiless, the skirt has been shortened but wondered if she can have her top shortened and even the skirt shortened again x

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
well you asked how, not if or when will so that's on you. ping UnawareWorld if you need that question answered

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Kyra69xx You can't shorten her bar clothes and you can only work at bar clothes. The best you can achieve is no bra and no panties. There is a plan to give her more erotic clothes while working for Kevin at some point, but it's just a one of many plans for the game, and won't happen until I get to remake Kevin's Diner events, since it was the very first thing I've done for the game and is outdated as hell (uses old tools & mechanics). But when will it be? All I can say is that I want to do it still this year.

Reactions: vendarr and SukhiX

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
CCProna-19 It looks like it doesn't seem to save the character the moment it is created. Gonna fix it in v0.16a.

But I don't quite understand what's the issue with the toilet screenshot? If you mean that you can't enter the men's toilet cabin from the women's toilet through the wall in the middle, then, well... :p But the glory hole is in this wall:

View attachment 1119620

Also thanks for the honest review, and please let me answer to some of the points here :p

I knew that memory leaks were an issue, but didn't expect them to be this hardcore, damn. I have Ryzen 7 3700x and 32 GB of RAM, so I never have any FPS drops and locations loads within 2 secs max, thus I fail with optimization miserably :/ Could you tell me your PC specs and how long did you play before you reached 30 secs loading screens? Regarding sluggish controls, could you elaborate a bit more?

Regarding pacing, you are spot on. I didn't want to release walking simulator and then add sex scenes after years of development, because it wouldn't be sex game otherwise. Pacing is a mess currently, because I'm trying to "populate" the world with various locations, events and scenes first.

I admit that art is far from beautiful and we are trying to improve the character art, but too big changes will screw animations, so there's not much we can do, and it probably won't get much better than current female in v0.15. Male characters still use old art, but will obviously be updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers, mate!
About the stall I know, that the other guys can use it ... Just whenever see that door Icon in the middle, my OCD kicks in.

As for the performance I think it's probably related to my cpu. ( My specs : cpu fx 8300 , gpu r7 360 ) . But when a 200 mb game takes more then a bethesda game to load you know there are some optimisation issues.

Well the slow loading times don't happen imediately , it slowly builds up, but I can tell something is off after a 20 minutes game play.

As for the art , I genuinely like it and wouldn't change it. It's its own thing and I appreciate it for what it is. ( Besides I grew quite fond of Mr. Balds , would be a shame to have them changed)

As a final note, the game is not perfect, but still it's a early build, but I am really enjoying it , and really appreciate the rpg elements where you can actually have builds of storts. I think UoW has got a lot of potential.

P.s : if you could add more group sex events I will give it 6 stars, heck will even become a patron.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
CCProna-19 Well, the idea with the men's bathroom is for the Jane to enter in some events with high enough LW, but didn't get added to the game yet.

That's some pre-historic CPU indeed, but even on it the game shouldn't run like shit. Did some performance tweaks in v0.16a, but I'll still keep looking for performance problems.

Seems like the bald guys are the most liked NPCs :p We aren't changing art to 3D or anything like that, just doing some uplifting like we did with female character, to give it more depth, but preserve the style.

Yep, game is far from perfect and requires shitloads of work, since it's really ambitious project, but there's only this much one person can do. Of course I want to hire more people in the future, but people are really reluctant to work for a hentai game, not to mention working for scraps, so... :p

I recently updated my animation tool and it works really great for 2P animations, so I'm gonna concentrate on them for now. 3P and 4P are still a time consuming hell. So unless I come up with something miraculous for making them, you won't see much of them coming to the game :/

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Question for the current v0.16b, has anyone tried it if it still the same where when going to buy new cloths, her hair(for example if you choose short hair) suddenly changes to the original default long black hair when you put/try on cloths.

I can't download it.
Can someone help please and thank you!
The download link is working fine.
Ok, sooooo...
How are we to unzip the attachment when it automatically opens in another page as a read only file in nothing but wingdings?
What are you using? RAR, WinZip, BandiZip? Its extracting fine to me.

By the way, the place to put the Assembly-CSharp.dll file is Unaware Of The World 0.16b(64bit) > UW v0.15a BA Win 64 Bit_Data > Managed < Paste in here.

Last edited:

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Question for the current v0.16b, has anyone tried it if it still the same where when going to buy new cloths, her hair(for example if you choose short hair) suddenly changes to the original default long black hair when you put/try on cloths.

The download link is working fine.

What are you using? RAR, WinZip, BandiZip? Its extracting fine to me.

By the way, the place to put the Assembly-CSharp.dll file is Unaware Of The World 0.16b(64bit) > UW v0.15a BA Win 64 Bit_Data > Managed < Paste in here.
I have WinRAR and 7zip.
Whenever I click the link to download it, it sends me to a different tab. Screenshot 2021-04-29 003717.png

Reactions: Zen777
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes