Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I have WinRAR and 7zip.
Whenever I click the link to download it, it sends me to a different tab. View attachment 1169170
You tried using other browsers, do some clearing? I do not know why you are getting this, i'm using IDM(Internet Download Manager) which is integrated into my chrome so when i click the download link it pops up a mini download window, click download and done.
The text and symbols remind me of google drive download link where it brings you to a black page with icons here and there and the text and symbols in a text box so i didn't care about that and just click the download button.

Last edited:

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
You tried using other browsers, do some clearing? I do not know why you are getting this, i'm using IDM(Internet Download Manager) which is integrated into my chrome so when i click the download link it pops up a mini download window, click download and done.
Got a new laptop and the crome browser sucks while the firefox browser is ok.
The thing is, though, I have downloaded multiple patches for other games with no problem. For some odd reason, this patch is one of a slim few that are not allowing me to download it.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Kyra69xx You can't shorten her bar clothes and you can only work at bar clothes. The best you can achieve is no bra and no panties. There is a plan to give her more erotic clothes while working for Kevin at some point, but it's just a one of many plans for the game, and won't happen until I get to remake Kevin's Diner events, since it was the very first thing I've done for the game and is outdated as hell (uses old tools & mechanics). But when will it be? All I can say is that I want to do it still this year.
THE ONLY THING i see badly broken is the leveling of the character during the sex animations there are times when the characters seem to be on different planes ie she is standing on the ground and he is half up her back but the are supposed to be fucking ....
or she is giving a blowjob on the bed with her forehead .....

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Just released v0.17 on Patreon. Here's the .

I'm going sleep, so I'll answer you guys tomorrow.

3r1z0

Nov 25, 2020
Playing v0.16b and decided to pay the streetwalker license fee, then got trapped in the brothel because when I click the door it tells me I've no reason to go there. You gotta let me out before you lock the door.

Reactions: IntiJWC11

IntiJWC11

Dec 7, 2018
Playing v0.16b and decided to pay the streetwalker license fee, then got trapped in the brothel because when I click the door it tells me I've no reason to go there. You gotta let me out before you lock the door.
This too happened to me!

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Jack_._69 Living in a basement has its cons, you know.

Dreamatrix Maybe one day, if there's a demand

Master Alaric Damn, never ever seen something like that, so I'm clueless, sorry. But you would have more luck with googling the problem.

pootin Yep, it has its performance issues that I fix from time to time, but without much more of an in-depth info I can't really do anything about it. How long did it happen to occur? Was it after some scene? How much RAM got eaten up? Anything can help me on pinpointing the issue.

bryan1dragneel You need Extended version and then go into game settings.

Soulfied The only way to piss him off in v0.16b is by refusing to have sex with him during the trial, but this route currently have no continuation nor sex scenes. It just increases the chance of thugs in RLD molesting you to 100%. That's it.

IntiJWC11 3r1z0 I found a bug that prevents you from leaving Kinky Nymph, but it's not related to the license. Are you sure it happened only after buying the license?

Candy1970 Yeah, I'm aware of this one, since it got introduced after some big optimization in v0.16. I'll be trying to fix the gamebreaking issues in the upcoming days and then release v0.17a together with v0.16c.

IntiJWC11

Dec 7, 2018
Jack_._69 Living in a basement has its cons, you know.

Dreamatrix Maybe one day, if there's a demand

Master Alaric Damn, never ever seen something like that, so I'm clueless, sorry. But you would have more luck with googling the problem.

pootin Yep, it has its performance issues that I fix from time to time, but without much more of an in-depth info I can't really do anything about it. How long did it happen to occur? Was it after some scene? How much RAM got eaten up? Anything can help me on pinpointing the issue.

bryan1dragneel You need Extended version and then go into game settings.

Soulfied The only way to piss him off in v0.16b is by refusing to have sex with him during the trial, but this route currently have no continuation nor sex scenes. It just increases the chance of thugs in RLD molesting you to 100%. That's it.

IntiJWC11 3r1z0 I found a bug that prevents you from leaving Kinky Nymph, but it's not related to the license. Are you sure it happened only after buying the license?

Candy1970 Yeah, I'm aware of this one, since it got introduced after some big optimization in v0.16. I'll be trying to fix the gamebreaking issues in the upcoming days and then release v0.17a together with v0.16c.
No, it also happened without buying the license

JerHat

Apr 4, 2021
After clicking New Game I can't change anything on the doll/character or even start the game...

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Maxixixix Yeah, the game is so bugged right now that I cancelled May's v0.18 update and pledged myself to fixing bugs this month. Sorry about that :/

Speedy1505 Not any moment soon. I even already have a plugin and game allows multiple languages to exist, but "hiring" translators right now would delay and complicate the progress and everything as hell. Thus I already uploaded machine translation plugin that is configured for the UotW - - and that's as much as I can do for now.

Reactions: TrapsAintGay

TrapsAintGay

May 17, 2021
Maxixixix Yeah, the game is so bugged right now that I cancelled May's v0.18 update and pledged myself to fixing bugs this month. Sorry about that :/

Speedy1505 Not any moment soon. I even already have a plugin and game allows multiple languages to exist, but "hiring" translators right now would delay and complicate the progress and everything as hell. Thus I already uploaded machine translation plugin that is configured for the UotW - Mega - and that's as much as I can do for now.
When will version 0.18 come out? By the end of June?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes